Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,584 members, 7,878,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1620572 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) ... (4936) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
Donjazet2:

Blending simply meant beating.

But agenda must agend. grin grin
Ask him to define in clear terms how it means rape and watch him squirm.

And don't mind the post about me having sexual experience with anyone, he literally had to invent the narrative. grin

He went and edited the webpage so that he can catch cruise.

What agenda is there to agend about 5 of you taking 2 boys accused of having sex into the bush?

donjazet:

Secondary school was the first time i had heard about this gay issue. Around my jss3 was the first time I heard that 2 boys were caught having sex with themselves in the store, because of my popular standing in my set and the fact say I grab as I been dey gym, my friend who had caught them believed my participation in "blending" the guys would be necessary. I was secretly taken to the spot where the "blending" was to take place.

At first, when going, I actually thought it would be a fun affair because i hadn't thoughtfully processed much about the issue yet. when I first got to the site, there were about 5 of us with the 2 victims.

These guys looked very scared and was pleading with us that it was the "devil that took over them". Something significant happened after we beat these boys, they asked us if we were going to tell anybody and my friend assured them that we wouldn't tell on them and they THANKED us.

You took them into bush

You thought it was a fun affair

You told them you wont tell anybody.

5 on 2

In the Bush.

And you dey post smiley. You were asking me about my son earlier. What do you think will happen to your children when the sins of their father come to visit.

You dont even have kids, and children are already dying around you. What do you think Karma has in store for you?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
Shey engbo werey
Tongue in the cheek kill you there

Mofos

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
The story of donj who cannot ever own his shit

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
GloriousGbola:
The story of donj who cannot ever own his shit

Word to Anubis

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
tongue

He said na tongue in cheek..... LMFAO? Dem don use lies swear for these Obidense. Like Oga like Omo ise.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Donjazet2:

That comment is clearly tongue in cheek. tongue tongue tongue tongue
I know i have liked Peter Obi for a long time. Maybe there was a bad news or something that day that would warrant the comment but it's clearly one made off the cuff. This is just nitpicking at its finest.

You know say agenda gats agend. grin grin

You mean you wishing Obi death is a tongue in cheek comment.

What a wow

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
cool

Up Morocco!!!!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
OasisX:
tongue

He said na tongue in cheek..... LMFAO? Dem don use lies swear for these Obidense. Like Oga like Omo ise.

Nigga probably stuck his tongue between those unfortunate jss1 boys butt checks

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
@Itsrm

I no tell you?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by onyemaair: 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
Roland17:
@Itsrm

I no tell you?

You were correct. I can't believe they are out. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
African countries really doing us proud.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Donjazet2:
At the end, what are the aims of these? I mean the dragging?

Raumdeuter is still a deadly tribalist who actively forments hate in the country while being far from the repercussions.

Peter Obi is still the very best candidate of the 3. He's certainly still the most favorable candidate amongst the masses.

So where does this dragging lead to?
Because sure as hell, I would still continue to point these out. I will still continue to make Nigerians grab this rare opportunity that we have to dismantle this failed government and chart a new part.
People shouldn't forget that the people attacking ne are the ones telling you that Nigeria would never be better.

Don't fall for all these shenanigans.

You are a deadly tribalist who is calling others tribalist

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
onyemaair:

You were correct. I can't believe they are out. grin

Roberto Martinez has been poor in managing this generation of Belgium players, I hope he resigns immediately.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Shey engbo werey
Tongue in the cheek kill you there

Mofos

More like tongue in buttcheeks
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
BlueRayDick:

And me I was answering innocently not knowing He was going somewhere
I am just coming to see all this...

Omo..this is the baddest set up I have ever seen. Very creative. Nihilist is indeed a bad guy.

Imagine how he started with an innocent question..believing that he must get an answer. He patiently followed it through for a perfect landing.

Shit is like the prime barca...where the trio of messi...xavi and iniesta will keep passing around the ball for several mins until messi makes a riotous run with the ball..mesmerising his opponents which ends at the back of the net.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
Donjazet2:

That comment is clearly tongue in cheek. tongue tongue tongue tongue
I know i have liked Peter Obi for a long time. Maybe there was a bad news or something that day that would warrant the comment but it's clearly one made off the cuff. This is just nitpicking at its finest.

You know say agenda gats agend. grin grin

You mean wishing that Obi was in a crashed plane and literally wishing him dead was tongue in cheek

Will you say this to the family of Obi that you wished he was in the plane that crashed?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Wow so you mean DanBaba Suntai was an Invalid when this post was made?

Obi's 2nd term finished in March 2014.

As at September 2013, Obi had been Anambra State Governor for 7 years, and this gentleman wanted him to be sat front row in a plane flown by an Invalid.

I wonder why.

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CAPdan21(m): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
What's going on here... cheesy grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
larride:

You mean you wishing Obi death is a tongue in cheek comment.

What a wow

Haha, you had to make it appear more ridiculous
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
Roland17:
@Itsrm

I no tell you?

Sad day for football bro. Sad day
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by onyemaair: 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
11 vs 1 as usual. cheesy this is clearly a political attack. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by onyemaair: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
Roland17:

Roberto Martinez has been poor in managing this generation of Belgium players, I hope he resigns immediately.

I predict he will be fired. He has totally mismanaged Belgium's best squad in a generation. I doubt Belgium will ever have as good a squad like this again.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CAPdan21(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
Just came here to say Obi is still the best man for the job, don't let all these distract you from this fact...Tinubu and Buhari led APC has failed Nigeria even more than PDP did before them, it's our responsibility to ensure that these thieving entities are voted out of Nigeria Political Sphere... kiss kiss

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin

If Don J golden wish has come to pass, you won't be here campaigning for the failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
APC supporters rejoicing whenever don j is under attack...I see

Don j have really tormented these people

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
onyemaair:
11 vs 1 as usual. cheesy this is clearly a political attack. grin grin
exactly
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin

They should be crying nah and calling the Attackers to quit. When GloriousGbola was barbecued few days ago, Obidense ain't rejoice and did parapo on him.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CAPdan21(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
Emaprince:

Distraction tactics AKA crucify the messenger... Don't really care about all that, just to reinforce that any statement or non statement by DonJ which some in this forum are guilty of far worse will not change the fact that Obi remains the best man for the job...Shikena

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by onyemaair: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
Emaprince:

I agree with you. For them to be this happy shows that he has made a deep impact here. Once one start, all join at once.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
Blending is different from mending.

This fufu eating gay delusional clown always types like a chronic schizophrenia patient.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
Chaiii donj with an own goal screamer shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
So "Mr This forum is actually blocked on my pc on weekdays from 8am to 11pm" like talo bi werey le jo undecided,like who Fvcking cares, sef partake for cooking,....

The other day na cyber bullying to am.......mumu man

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) ... (4936) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Joseph901 and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.