Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:33 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1620862 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (4936) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
grin

Thank God say im don go. If to say he dey here i for tell am. Please help me tell am if you know am.

I notice he do go to programs back to back now even when dey no invite am. Him (Peter obi) dey always go program wey dem no invite am"

-Comedian Akpororo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98c1f-CETQ4
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
DissTroy:

The game is over.
Don't worry about me. I've got mine going on r me.
My tech startup is secured. My SAAS is in the Y-Combinator series.
I have brands (including government-partnership brands) to my portfolio.
You write, I get paid to write.
You do your PowerPoint design, I get paid to do designs with Figma and Photoshop.

You are on Facebook and other fora ranting about the elections, I write the manifestoes and communicate directly with the principals.
-

It's a Saturday. You've been on this thread for 11 hours and more, never going offline given your speed of reply and your number of posts. What time is left to attend to other issues? It's dusk already. You're still in a cane chair.

You should be more worried about being obese and comfortable with it. Nigeria's recent average life expectancy has been pegged at 54 years. You are in your late 40's (definitely older) and fat.
May your decomposing cárcáss feed thorns in a few years time!

Dude you are a government contractor. A state govt contractor. Nothing more. We have seen the real quality of your work. You aren't worth shit and can only cope in a man know man environment. You are the face of the issues in Nigeria, the entrenchment of proud in your face incompetence

Will be interesting to see what you would be at forty - if you haven't drunk and smoked yourself into a stupor

Useless govt enabled Arrow forming competent.

I am sure you were paid for that atrocity mosquito advert. Looks right up your alley. Poor production quality and overall shit.

Much like you.

You have and your fellow t-wats have gone through my post history so you should know i am not impressed by your empty stories

When you get a competitive gig that actually adds value, you can talk. As it is you are nothing more than a low quality local govt champion and it shows

Better go and write more of the nonsense we expect from Ben ayade. You sound like the mug that writes that type of incoherent nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
Like I stated, don't worry about me. I'm too skilled and positioned to be a social media lackey for anybody. I communicate directly with governorship candidates or slightly lower, and the direct team of the presidential candidate.
That's what gets me into any room and gives me access.

By the way, this particular one knows I'm active on Nairaland. smiley

[screenshot removed]
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kofimoses: 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
OasisX:

grin

Mi o ni so nkankan.

What does this mean? This your catchphrase?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
DissTroy:
Like I stated, don't worry about me. I'm too skilled and positioned to be a social media lackey for anybody. I communicate directly with governorship candidates or slightly lower, and the direct team of the presidential candidate.
That's what gets me into any room and gives me access.

By the way, this particular one knows I'm active on Nairaland. smiley

Now that we understand each other bitch keep my name out of your mouth.

Go forth with your mediocre local govt class work

All those wasted Niger delta billions have to go somewhere, after all.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
..... and some Dudes are arguing with nihilistjnr yesterday.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ibime come and see something grin

I thought Heineken, Manager and Government were the weirdest Ijaw name I've seen till I saw this one "Document"

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
kofimoses:

What does this mean? This your catchphrase?

grin

Ain't gonna say nada.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Ibime come and see something grin

I thought Heineken, Manager and Government were the weirdest Ijaw name I've seen till I saw this one "Document"

I legit knew one Bayelsa guy his First name was German Surname- Captain

So na German Captain be him name

I hear say many people dey bear Fabregas sef
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olowunl01: 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
OasisX:

The APC presidential candidate noted that too much powers and resources have been lodged at the federal level since the inception of this country hence he plans to review the sharing formula.

He stated that the existing arrangement has been problematic because “state governments are closer to the people and must be more responsive to local needs and aspirations.”

Tinubu said, “his administration will embark on a review of the federation revenue allocation system to recalibrate the division of funds amongst the three tiers of Government: Federal, State and Local.

"More funds should be allocated to the States and Local Governments so that they can better address local concerns and fulfil their expanded constitutional obligations to the people,” he said.

Tinubu also disclosed that his government will work with the National Assembly to review the existing exclusive legislative list and give more responsibilities to states and local governments.

According to Tinubu, the focus areas of his government will include, crime prevention, prisons, stamp duties and certain forms of taxation.

The APC presidential candidate said the actions will “promote stronger governance at the state and local level, thus reducing political congestion and competition for resources at the federal level. The performance of federal, state and local governments shall improve while the people will benefit by having more political democracy and economic development more closely at hand.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/manifesto-tinubu-vows-to-allocate-more-funds-to-states-lgs/

Thanks for providing this; I honestly appreciate your effort, however given our recent experience with Buhari APC denial of stuff in the actual manifesto and other party promises made howbeit from the mouth others during electioneering was why I had asked for Video for posterity.. Moreoso newpapers are known to quote or sensationalise stuff to sell. It's Okk if there isn't a video yet, time still dey.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Now that we understand each other bitch keep my name out of your mouth.

Go forth with your mediocre local govt class work

All those wasted Niger delta billions have to go somewhere, after all.

LOL. Intimidated, aren't you? This is more than posting gallons of petrol and laptops as your achievement.

I wish I were in government sometimes seeing the billions flying around, but all you have to do is local-search "DissTroy Udom" or "DissTroy Akpabio" or any other officeholder, regardless of party.
I'm the biggest critic of the government, even on this forum. You'd see me exposing fraud like this all over Nairaland and social media by the government.

DissTroy:

Each Akwa Ibom State ex-governor receives more than #700 million as ANNUAL benefits, including #100 million annual medical allowance. And 5-bedroom mansions in Abuja and Akwa Ibom. There's more. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/429815-as-ex-governors-deputies-get-outrageous-pension-packages-retired-civil-servants-scramble-for-crumbs.html

Godswill Akpabio pushed for it. Some states are really that rich. Akwa Ibom was getting $1.7 billion as federal allocation then. 35% of Ghanaian budget then.

Knowing this would make you understand why most of us eulogise Peter Obi.

I'm not a member of any party. Heck! Some of the biggest beneficiaries of contracts from the FG aren't even party members. Nigerian political parties are not ideological but I support individuals I share some values with.
That's why I can dislike APC but love Osinbajo and dislike PDP but love Obi.

You on the other hand have only random laptops and fuel kegs going for you. Well, and weighting a tractor's weight.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
raumdeuter:

I legit knew one Bayelsa guy his First name was German Surname- Captain

So na German Captain be him name

I hear say many people dey bear Fabregas sef

grin grin

German Captain, What The 4ck?

Do their parents just think of the the English word they like most in primary school and give as their kids' name?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2022
grin

Listen to Pastor Adefarati on different between Idealism and Realism.

https://twitter.com/TJ_Insuranceman/status/1599026866425401346?t=XGtfhNp976hx6yzoQiWwlg&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
Olowunl01:

Thanks for providing this; I honestly appreciate your effort, however given our recent experience with Buhari APC denial of stuff in the actual manifesto and other party promises made howbeit from the mouth others during electioneering was why I had asked for Video for posterity.. Moreoso newpapers are known to quote or sensationalise stuff to sell. It's Okk if there isn't a video yet, time still dey.

grin

LOL..... download BAT 80 pages Manifesto, that's where the Newspaper culled it from.

Another excuse?!

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olowunl01: 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
larride:

You are wasting your time. You think he cant find this information just by simple googling it?

Most of these people dont even know what restructuring is, ask them what restructuring means and see the kind of shallow they will give you.
Hahaha oga I can google oo, I no be illiterate ooo mesef be chartered somtin somtin like Tinubu.

Hahaha chairman no be you I ask wetin Tinubu version of restructuring mean? wey u vex? Doesnt allide to the fact that restructuring means different stuff to different people.
My preffered restructuring - return to regional goverment 6 regions, going by the article provided by OasisX seems Tinubu version is more fiscal.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
DissTroy:

LOL. Intimidated, aren't you? This is more than posting gallons of petrol and laptops as your achievement.

I wish I were in government sometimes seeing the billions flying around, but all you have to do is local-search "DissTroy Udom" or "DissTroy Akpabio" or any other officeholder, regardless of party.
I'm the biggest critic of the government, even on this forum. You'd see me exposing fraud like this all over Nairaland and social media by the government.

I'm not a member of any party. Heck! Some of the biggest beneficiaries of contracts from the FG aren't even party members. Nigerian political parties are not ideological but I support individuals I share some values with.
That's why I can dislike APC but love Osinbajo and dislike PDP but love Obi.

You on the other hand have only random laptops and fuel kegs going for you. Well, and weighting a tractor's weight.

Intimidated by what?

The fact that you are just one step above a political thug and bagman?

I am intimidated by competent professionals.

You blew that with your shit image. That said all that needs to be said about you. The software you use, the resources you have on hand, the templates. Dude you are shit. It is govt officials who will celebrate your nonsense, not baked professionals.

My kids probably have better resources on hand than you.

We have seen you for what you are

A political jobber

Like others have said - align your self

So you can stop capping apc /pdp /LP bs

You are simply a political operator

Good for you

So you can stop with the sanctimonious hypocrisy

And I am sure the politicians you are attacheing to are even fatter than me

Just keep saying sir to the fat grey old men, sogbo?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2022
DissTroy:

My tech startup is secured. My SAAS is in the Y-Combinator series.
I have brands (including government-partnership brands) to my portfolio.
You write, I get paid to write.
You do your PowerPoint design, I get paid to do designs with Figma and Photoshop.

You are on Facebook and other fora ranting about the elections, I write the manifestoes and communicate directly withthe principals.
-

Like I stated, my skills take into any room. That's why I can get privileged information.

You rant on Nairaland and post fuel kegs, I write policy documents like the one attached. smiley

Don't worry, the screenshots would be gone in no time.

I've done too much for my state and region to even take you seriously. Yet I am not a registered member of any party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2022
Olowunl01:

Hahaha oga I can google oo, I no be illiterate ooo mesef be chartered somtin somtin like Tinubu.

Hahaha chairman no be you I ask wetin Tinubu version of restructuring mean? wey u vex? Doesnt allide to the fact that restructuring means different stuff to different people.
My preffered restructuring - return to regional goverment 6 regions, going by the article provided by Oasis.X seems Tinubu version is more fiscal.

grin

Jez in case you need more evidence, see the attached. I honestly hope we can get Obi Manifesto too.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
OasisX:
grin

Thank God the most boring violence on this Board has finally come to an end. So boring I couldn't read the missed pages.

Dem dey bant like Alakan [Crabs].
As in grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
Olowunl01:

My preffered restructuring - return to regional goverment 6 regions, going by the article provided by OasisX seems Tinubu version is more fiscal.

No president has the power to disband the current system of govt we have, that power fully reside with the NASS and the state house of Assembly.

What the President can do is work with the NASS to deliver on more resource control and other forms of fiscal restructuring.

The NASS will not even legislate on anything that involve opening up their budget, not to talk of scrapping themselves. It is not going to happen.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olowunl01: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
OasisX:

grin

LOL..... download BAT 80 pages Manifesto, that's where the Newspaper culled it from.

Another excuse?!
grin grin Na Bruh; Thanks. I hope we get to hear him mention it in any of his recorded his speeches either at Chatham house or campaign grounds, we need to dey gather these things for each candidates here, helps undecided whilst leaving the personal abuses to FFK & Dino &co they seem to be providing enough entertainment.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
DissTroy:

Like I stated, my skills take into any room. That's why I can get privileged information.

You rant on Nairaland and post fuel kegs, I write policy documents like the one attached. smiley

Don't worry, the screenshots would be gone in no time.

I've done too much for my state and region to even take you seriously. Yet I am not a registered member of any party.

Your work and your clientele speaks for itself.
You think I don't know how shit govt contractors are?
People who can only blow grammer and have to be handheld through actual work?

You have been weighed measured and found for what you are a shit local govt class 'professional'

A one eyed man in the country of the blind.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
Someone told us that APC candidates and members in the SS are running away from associating with Tinubu.

Tinubu went to Delta, all the SS APC candidates were there. Omo Agege was behind him solidly.

He went to Bayelsa and the same thing also. Even Tonye Cole (Amaechi candidate in Rivers) was there with him solidly with Timpre Slyva and the rest.

Today Tinubu lands in London for to prepare for his engagement at Chatham House on Monday and Ben Ayade is with him gidigba.

Make una no dey take some people serious for here. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Your work and your clientele speaks for itself.
You think I don't know how shit govt contractors are?
People who can only blow grammer and have to be handheld through actual work?

You have been weighed measured and found for what you are a shit local govt class 'professional'

A one eyed man in the country of the blind.
From claiming I'm a nobody to claiming I've been getting all the billions from government (I wish this were true through legitimate dealings)?

See how the music changes?

Here's what I have done:

Upload my pictures with my face, put my Telegram username out, and at intervals post screenshots of what I do at the highest level to that?

What's your response to all of these? Typing bitch ass and fuel gallons. A confessed old fat man using hood/gangster lingua. The imagination of it is more hilarious than anything today.

Sociopolitically, you and I are miles apart - I get involved in formulating policies and shaping my country without being under the employ of anybody and as a private individual, you complain on Nairaland. Rock and water - different.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olowunl01: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
OasisX:

grin

Jez in case you need more evidence, see the attached. I honestly hope we can get Obi Manifesto too.
Thanks, exactly what I understand to be Fiscal restructuring.

Obi people, where is Obi Manifesto? What is your candidates stance on Restructuring? We have heard Atiku state his preference of Fiscal restructuring... Is Obi LP going to balkanize Nigeria into 6 regions, cos for some cohort of naija population that could be a game changer.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
iamoyindamola:

As in grin grin

grin

Dem don resume again..... its gonna be tough this weekend.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
Olowunl01:

Thanks, exactly what I understand to be Fiscal restructuring.

Obi people, where is Obi Manifesto? What is your candidates stance on Restructuring? We have heard Atiku state his preference of Fiscal restructuring... Is Obi LP going to balkanize Nigeria into 6 regions, cos for some cohort of naija population that could be a game changer.

cheesy

.............. LMFAO! Mi o ni so nkankan!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
Saturday, 12 hours online without break, your children haven't seen their father or interacted with him, the woman is left loveless. Daddy is typing away let's not disturbing him as he's very busy. Let's just go out.

Guess what daddy has been doing on Nairaland: Copying and pasting bitch ass. Life!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olowunl01: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
larride:

No president has the power to disband the current system of govt we have, that power fully reside with the NASS and the state house of Assembly.

What the President can do is work with the NASS to deliver on more resource control and other forms of fiscal restructuring.

The NASS will not even legislate on anything that involve opening up their budget, not to talk of scrapping themselves. It is not going to happen.

I disagree; God forbid the level of agitation increases which is a possibility, and my fear for an Atiku win; they may have no choice, especially if the head hunchos of NASS believe they would head their regions, dont underestimate selfish interest of politicians most especially Naija Politicians.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
grin

Nigerian Maguire at Experience17 last Night. Baba be like: Adefarati! Gbe Microphone yi wa, Emi lokan - ki n campaign.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olowunl01: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
OasisX:

cheesy

.............. LMFAO! Mi o ni so nkankan!

Oga I am serious, I understand he joined the fray very late, and so the delay can be excused but it is 3months to election so he better hurry up except he no longer wants to be taken seriously.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
Olowunl01:

I disagree; God forbid the level of agitation increases which is a possibility, and my fear for an Atiku win; they may have no choice, especially of the head hunchos of NASS believe they would head their regions, dont underestimate selfish interest of politicians most especially Naija Politicians.

Lol. It is simply not going to happen. Constitution amendment no be joke.

After the Senate or house assembly "might" have passed it, the other house has to concur on the bill also after that, they will send it to the State house of Assembly for assent. 24 State house of assembly have to assent to it before it can become law.

It is simply not going to happen except it is what the Governors wanted because it's the Governors that have most of the Senators, Reps and House of Assembly members in their pocket. You do anyhow and you simply lose the party primaries for reelection as the Governor control the party structures in their respective states.

Regionalism is a pipe dream that is not going to work. What is realistic is fiscal restructuring and decentralization of power.

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (4936) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.