Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,584 members, 7,878,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (926) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1620467 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) ... (4936) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
Roland17:

In 2 sentences or less, describe how you are currently feeling after Eibarman’s goal..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
izzou:

Farabale, Egbon

The day of reckoning awaits him

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
diggz:

You no go edit this your post so? Lol
Make e reach 89minutes grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
obainojazz:
Make e reach 89minutes grin

Lol cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
larride:

You should know I am a firm believer in Nigeria. Nigeria is not going to break up, nobody will break it up but we can salvage it through tedious hard work.

It is not going to happen overnight. It will take years and decades to correct all wrong but I trust Tinubu to set us on the path of prosperity.

That is why I am voting for Renewed Hope.

Of course, you have always believed in BAT. That's why I said "Many".

From the comments this morning, it is evidently clear that many people here know that this country is on self-destruct mode. But the reason why they are supporting their candidates is beyond me

Nihilistjnr gave a very bitter opinion, and the same people supporting BAT and Obi were concurring. It shows that people are just supporting whoever they want without asking the right questions.

Everybody is just supporting one person or the other based on HOPE. I don't want to invest any hope on a Nigerian politician; 2015 comes to mind.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
I see Portugal vs Argentina final...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
W.A.J.E. : Words Aren't Just Enough!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2022

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
izzou:

From the comments this morning, it is evidently clear that many people here know that this country is on self-destruct mode. But the reason why they are supporting their candidates is beyond me

Nihilistjnr gave a very bitter opinion, and the same people supporting BAT and Obi were concurring. It shows that people are just supporting whoever they want without asking the right questions.

Everybody is just supporting one person or the other based on HOPE. I don't want to invest any hope on a Nigerian politician; 2015 comes to mind.

Nigerian was a basket case post abacha, Obj was able to make significant changes in 2 years.

It can still be done. Especially if the investments in infrastructure are consolidated on.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Kpele ooh, but you quoted my post. Mr carry Tinubu for head, I hope you get rewarded after the election for your blind love and effort. I was once like you sha, until i gave myself brain....

On this board. You have talked more about Tinubu than you have talked about the candidate you support.

Dont worry about me, worry about yourself and the hopeless candidate you support.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
izzou:

Take am easy Izzou... Life no hard reach so lol
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
lipsrsealed

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
diggz:

Take am easy ... Life no hard reach so lol

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
izzou:

While I understand your sentiments, Hope is the last thing a man must lose.

I believe a better Nigeria is still very much possible though I agree that will take unprecedented will power and discipline to achieve over a period of time.

No candidate have the magic wand that will just stop all our problems and challenges but Tinubu can indeed set us on the path of prosperity. He led a blueprint for Lagos which by and large has been a success even though so much can/should still be done.

We need a President that can do that for us and I believe Tinubu is that man. It's okay if you don't believe he can do it, I persuade you to at least go through the 3 main candidates and vote for anyone of your choice that you think can set us on the path of recovery and progress.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
Someone that the US ambassador visited at his home some month backs is who they deny Visa. cheesy

Obidense truly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olowunl01: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
larride:

They have released a manifesto tonight.
grin grin grin Omo una sure say Obi head hunchos no dey this chat Like what a coincidence, or maybe na me even release am sef cheesy grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2022
See them shouting manifesto upandan, like APC didn't have one before 2015 election. APC has a well drafted Party Manifesto, but Buhari threw it aside and did what he like with the powers he had as President. No Nigerian President would want to support a structure that would cut his or her powers, the constitution gave them so much power and they abuse it most of the time. I have said here that the 1999 Constitution is the greatest impediment to Nigeria's progress, that rubbish document ought to have been amended years ago but the previous Assembly didn't do it. Saraki 8th Assembly Amended some section of the constitution, notably the section that gives immunity to principal officers of the National Assembly, but President Jonathan rightly refused to sign it into law. The 9th Assembly have done very well in this regards as some very good amendment were made to the constitution e.g removal of power generation from the exclusive list and many more, hopefully the amendment gets the required 2/3rd of the 36 State Assembly for it to become law. I wasn't happy that Immunity clause for President, Vice President, Governors and their Deputies was retained though...

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
Lautaro Martínez na bastard oo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
larride:

On this board. You have talked more about Tinubu than you have talked about the candidate you support.

Dont worry about me, worry about yourself and the hopeless candidate you support.
Hopeless candidate that is giving your suppose superior Mr Structure candidate and his team a good run in, Obi is structureless, has no political heavy weight supporting him, yet you people can't stop talking about him. Instead of focusing on Atiku and PDP, Obi and his structureless Labour Party is what is giving you sleepless night. I know it is a must to support your party even if it is illogical to do so, that is what loyal party people do. In 2019 i voted Fela Durotoye for President and Sanwo-Olu for Governor and i was happy i did, i will vote Peter Obi for President and Sanwo-Olu for Governor on 2023 and i would be happy i did regardless of the outcome.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ellexy:
M. A. N. I. F. E. S. T. O

https://politicsnigeria.com/wp-content/plugins/pdf-poster/pdfjs/web/viewer.html?file=https://politicsnigeria.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/Our-Pact-with-Nigerians_-Creating-a-New-Nigeria.pdf&download=true&print=&openfile=false

Is this the new manifesto? I love the design and structuring. I also love the part about restructuring of different types in pages 26 - 28. I love the infographics too.

But in Page 37 when it began about human capital development, I expected at least 4 pages dedicated to feasible steps for job creation, not "we will".

Something like, Nigeria's average budget in the last 3 years has been X naira. Our unemployment rate is X℅ so we'd focus on sectors A, B and C (our strong points) with the first phase lasting for 6 months with state-backed ventures for x periods. We already have a working relationship with Silicon Valley giant X, Y, Z with tax break incentives to establish X,Y, Z in 6 states for the first phase.
Specifics with figures.

I need feasible solutions backed with evidence for security and job creation. Those two are important and I can't see them here. They got other areas right. I hope Obi's team would expatiate on these two areas.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2022

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
DissTroy:

Is this the new manifesto? I love the design and structuring. I also love the part about restructuring of different types in pages 26 - 28. I love the infographics too.

But in Page 37 when it began about human capital development, I expected at least 4 pages dedicated to feasible steps for job creation, not "we will".

Something like, Nigeria's average budget in the last 3 years has been X naira. Our unemployment rate is X℅ so we'd focus on sectors A, B and C (our strong points) with the first phase lasting for 6 months with state-backed ventures for x periods. We already have a working relationship with Silicon Valley giant X, Y, Z with tax break incentives to establish X,Y, Z in 6 states for the first phase.
Specifics with figures.

I need feasible solutions backed with evidence for security and job creation. Those two are important and I can't see them here. They got other areas right. I hope Obi's team would expatiate on these two areas.
Yes it's the new manifestó. With further engagements and interaction with the people, more details will be released like you said.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Hope APC will not steal this one, they have stolen a lot of things in the past and recently grin
They're busy studying the manifestó, from tomorrow you'll begin the see their reactions grin

What's worse is their principal can't tell you what's is his own manifestó that's why he's been running from the media.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
Anybody who asks you to vote for this same class of politicians don't bear good will towards you.
Many at times, these bat supporters want to pretend like Tinubu wields no influence in this government. Like he's not the co-founder of this demonic party that has failed.

Who will Tinubu introduce as his cabinet members that we haven't seen so far? His "boys" which these same people always brag about as him having groomed are the very same people that has fvcked Nigeria up beyond proportions.

From Fashola, minister of darkness, to Fayemi, to aregbesola, to Joe igbokwe, to abike dabiri and the rest. Are these not the class of people that have failed Nigeria wotoporiously??

What difference can we expect from a Tinubu cabinet when the man himself has NEVER criticised any of these administrations policies but has instead rush to defend them.

If you like no shine your eyes!!

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
This is the man that some people who call themselves human beings want you to vote for. This is the person they want to represent Nigeria internationally.
God forbid!!

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ellexy:
Yes it's the new manifestó. With further engagements and interaction with the people, more details will be released like you said
I hope so.
So far, it's more detailed, specific and better than all the other presidential manifestoes. It also has Obi's talking points all over it.

Atiku re-released his 2019 manifesto even though are issues are different in many ways now.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ordinary to come out and address Nigerians nationally, him dey hide.

Nigerians are currently suffering a mannequin in office that barely addresses the nation. Instead na only shock absorbing statement him dey release for 7 straight years. And these evil people want us to continue from where the mannequin stopped.

SHINE YOUR EYES!

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2022

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:03am On Dec 04, 2022
izzou:

What solution do you proffer to the mess the country is in currently due to PDP and APC misrule since the beginning of the Fourth Republic?

It's easy to criticize.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) ... (4936) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.