Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,991 members, 7,949,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Man Takes Blood Oath With His Girlfriend (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes Blood Oath With His Girlfriend (video) (1514 Views)

I Took Blood Oath With My Ex-girlfriend And This Is Happening Now / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Takes Blood Oath With His Girlfriend (video) by Dailypost1: 9:07am On Jun 20, 2022
Man Takes Blood Oath With His Girlfriend (Video)

https://trendytalker.com/man-takes-blood-oath-with-his-girlfriend-video/

1 Share

Re: Man Takes Blood Oath With His Girlfriend (video) by Zonefree(m): 9:20am On Jun 20, 2022
One of them must surely regret this.
Re: Man Takes Blood Oath With His Girlfriend (video) by Bruno3000(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2022
I can see d demons rejoicing...

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Blood Oath With His Girlfriend (video) by Bluezy13(m): 9:26am On Jun 20, 2022
The power of love.
She even drank water to wash down the oath.
Love makes you do stupid things.
Just like hypnotism, you will not you are a fool until you're no longer in love. Even if you should watch a video tape of yourself being foolish, you will still insist you are not foolish as long as you are still in love. After all you are joyous as long as there is continuous dopamine secretions. You will remain joyful for no just cause...even when you are suffering, you will be smiling because you will not even know you are suffering in the first place.
That is the only good thing about love.
I do have some blame reservation for people when they do stupid things while in love. I blame them for falling in love in the first place. Not for the things they do because everybody will do stupid things directly proportional to the degree of love they experience.

But if one cannot fall in love, it is a good thing.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Blood Oath With His Girlfriend (video) by Shalommy(f): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2022
Chaii... Look at her mouth undecided tomorrow, they'll come here post story that tickle the anus.
Re: Man Takes Blood Oath With His Girlfriend (video) by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2022
I thought this practice died long ago. Even though I’m not in support of such practice but I wish you guys well and may it not end in premium tears
Re: Man Takes Blood Oath With His Girlfriend (video) by Bahamas95(m): 9:51am On Jun 20, 2022
I feel like crying for them.

Re: Man Takes Blood Oath With His Girlfriend (video) by tayo60(f): 9:56am On Jun 20, 2022
Premium tears loading for the guy
Re: Man Takes Blood Oath With His Girlfriend (video) by Nonexisting: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2022
Just look at a fool I share gender with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Blood Oath With His Girlfriend (video) by donleo92(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2022
I wanted to say something.
then I realized that I need to mind my business, if I want to live long
Re: Man Takes Blood Oath With His Girlfriend (video) by pretydiva(f): 10:12am On Jun 20, 2022
Their oath, their lives, their business. Na dem still suffer am Las las
Re: Man Takes Blood Oath With His Girlfriend (video) by Kingpin1000: 10:46am On Jun 20, 2022
If you truly love the person,why tie her down with a blood oath?
When she gets tired of your dick and money she will want out, na there your problem start because na pastor go finally shine the Congo during deliverance.
Re: Man Takes Blood Oath With His Girlfriend (video) by Jayrockk: 10:54am On Jun 20, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Man Takes Blood Oath With His Girlfriend (video) by kingscare1(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2022
pretydiva:
Their oath, their lives, their business. Na dem still suffer am Las las

Let's oath babee grin
Re: Man Takes Blood Oath With His Girlfriend (video) by johnkey: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
I don't know who is more foolish...

The couples...

Or the nairalanders who believe this 'blood oath' works... Too much Nollywood eh
Re: Man Takes Blood Oath With His Girlfriend (video) by obinnazy(m): 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
Naija version of romeo and Juliet
Never say never relationship
Give me till I want no more
Love me in the rain or sun
Lol...can't stop laughing
Re: Man Takes Blood Oath With His Girlfriend (video) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
They just ignited Ghost-Mode in the foolery. Now the hunt begins.....this is what happens wen you carry preek and toto for head.

Re: Man Takes Blood Oath With His Girlfriend (video) by RealSolution001: 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
Quite a long time I heard of such.
Re: Man Takes Blood Oath With His Girlfriend (video) by JOACHINpedro: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
This must be a lie, oath taking in this season of flourishing breakfast
Re: Man Takes Blood Oath With His Girlfriend (video) by amakanancy(f): 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
madness! regret! death!
Re: Man Takes Blood Oath With His Girlfriend (video) by Alapojames: 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
You go just lick HIV/AIDS just like that
When the repercussions ☄ go ignite..

(1) (Reply)

Should I Eat The Coconut? / What I Did To My New Chick / The Way We Have Sex As A Friend And We Don't Think Anything Is Bad In Doing That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.