Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,146 members, 7,949,955 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

How Zenith Bank Defrauded Me And Kept On Denying Wrong Doing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Zenith Bank Defrauded Me And Kept On Denying Wrong Doing (205 Views)

How Zenith Bank Stole My Money / Ogboni Leader Speaks On ‘denying Yoruba Nation’ / GT Bank Just Defrauded Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Zenith Bank Defrauded Me And Kept On Denying Wrong Doing by DasBasten: 12:22am On Jun 21, 2022
I created this account for anonymity. There's this issue going on with zenith bank over their refusal to reverse debits on failed transactions that mostly occur on their mobile app but my own issue is something else.
On the 2nd of June I made two separate transactions, the first a $2.69 and a $2.99 transaction. The $2.69 went Smoothly and there was no issue, the $2.99 failed Initially and was successful on second attempt.
Minutes later I got three different debit on this the same $2.99 transaction totaling close N4k in naira (The is aside several failed airtime purchase that zenith bank refused to refund and one N20k debit on a failed transaction).
Long story short I messaged zenith bank on Facebook, they refused responding, I later sent a mail, they denied any wrong doing despite me showing them the three different debits on the same $2.99 transaction. They have refused responding to further emails I sent.
I will upload several screenshot from our conversation to buttress my claim
Re: How Zenith Bank Defrauded Me And Kept On Denying Wrong Doing by DasBasten: 12:30am On Jun 21, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Get The Premium Quality Action Camera Flash Light From Us / Father Of 9-year Old Girl Raped Consistently By 70-year Old Man, 2 Others, Cries / The Benefits Of Using Coupons To Boost Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.