Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,110 members, 7,890,692 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria (38096 Views)

Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP / Tompolo Not Bigger Than Nigeria; He Must Be Arrested – Keyamo / APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Outstrip(f): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2011
I agree that the US is more affordable to live in than Nigeria. Also every single point the OP made is not true. I totally disagree with it. Come to the US and make realistic goals. Live within your means. Maybe take some risks. Understand the system.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by manny4life(m): 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2011
MandingoII:

You sound like you struggling in Amerikka, my brotha.

if you cannot stand american HEAT (which is exceptionally bad this summer) what are you going to do with that hit and miss Electricity in Nigeria?      

YOU ARE SPOILED ON AMERICAN EASE OF LIVING.  Yet, you are unhappy, because it is NOT YOUR HOMELAND.  

2 things for you to do:

1.  assimilate and acculturate into the American society as best you can and LEARN (or)
2.  Associate more with YOUR people.

The 2nd one will not bring you the happiness you seek but it will ease the unhappiness from home.  YOU WILL NEVER walk the street without seeing the various ethnicities in America.  They too have your struggles.

Also, You CAN be Nigerian and American at the same time!!!!!

That is healthy, That is who and what you are.  If you chose to be ONLY Nigerian in America and denigrate America or Americans, you will Always stay unhappy, always long for home , and when you return home, you will CLEARLY be unhappy there too because 1) you will be spoiled on American security, values, ease of living and sanititation  2) YOUR PEOPLE will constantly ask you,   

"Why did you Leave, You Big Dummy?

MAN UP!!!

manny grin

Dude, I sure don't get your point; are u saying the ease of life is what makes me distant from people or what? Or are u saying the ease of life here will make it harder for me t adapt back home in Nigeria?

How do u mean struggling? Money wise or environment wise? Please don't confuse me with someone else. By the grace of God, I have the ease of American life, but did I tell you that came for free? What's your own? I'm not complaining it's not my homeland please get my stance on the issue very clear.  Dude I cannot stand summer period! I do a lot better during fall and winter but not summer, it's not my fault that my God created me this way, besides, in Nigeria, I'm sure I will find alternatives after all those are part of the differences one has to make with serious commitment right?

With how long I've lived here and seen it all or almost seen it all, don't you think that I know one can be a dual citizen?

Hmm, where did u come from? What has the two things you recommended got to do with electricity? How the heck do u know that I do not associate with my people here? I'm talking about going home to make a difference and you are here talking about associating with my people, dude you're somewhat lost, please understand my stance. They have struggles, how does that directly affect me? They have their own life, so do I. If I choose to complain about something, I chose to and DOES NOT affect anyone. When I travel home, I will pave my way through so I can avoid most of the troubles while making a lil difference if you understand what I mean.

Besides "My people" won't ask such questions because all or should I say MOST of my extended family members like cousins, aunts et al have been here at one point, and most returned back home. As for my immediate family people, they are here with me and I'm not the only one planning to go home, they are as well.  So I guess most of "MY PEOPLE" understand the  American security, values, ease of living and sanitation

Regarding ethnicity, yeah you will see different people with diverse background but what makes the difference is that some people take that boldness a step further; to decide to make change. You're saying "MAN UP", because I cannot stand the heat? Trust me I'm my own man and by his grace, at my age, I can hold my own.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by seunKelz: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2011
One question to test all your theories of how America is better than Nigeria: Now this is for all the people supporting this statement:
Can the average person in Katsina claim that Katsina is better than Lagos.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by seunKelz: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2011
Let me ask you all babbling: How is Nigeria better than America; bring out your statistics and answer the following

1. Is the standard and cost of living in Nigeria better than that of the average person in America.

2. The Security in these two countries which is better( how many cases have ever being solved; in this country (we are still looking for the killers of Bola Ige)

3. Compare our mortality rates, which is higher.

Your talking about collecting debts, Nigeria collected debts from IMF what did we use it for, after all America has something to show for theirs. Even self they had to give us debt reliefs, so just quiet on your lame baseless notion, you talk about recession, was Nigeria not also affected. So what is your point

Now how come a senator earns 11million, higher than the salary of the American President,  Yet his village cannot boast of constant water or light supply, since we are so patriotic.

To the poster that said, there are parts of America without constant light,  Can you point out a place in Nigeria with 24/7 light.
That is one problem we have, we blame everyone for our mistakes except ourselves.
Was a gun pointed on your head to collect a loan. Is there a constitution in America that says you can't teach your children your culture.
How many researches have been supported in Nigeria. And if Nigeria is so good and better than America, why are all the people finding it hard there not back, 
Odumachi your major and minor premises are wrong, therefore your conclusion is wrong. Nigeria can be better than America no doubt but at the present is it? the answer is NO.
You can't go blaming America if you thought it was a bed of roses.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by lancee(m): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2011
LOl , naija self people can still afford tokunbo a/c to put in their rooms so there is no big deal in that. All these comments are sweet when everythin is goin on smoothly for u in america , just loose ur job for 2 mths then u see the otherside or one new policy will bring ur biz down and u loose all u have
countless of immigrants that bought hses here and put all their money into it they end up loosin it and became nothing , Then frustratin will set in forward no way , backward naija u cannot go back
.We Have seen it all , GOd will help us all
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by YoruIgbo(m): 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2011
One thing you guys fail to understand is that Nigerians in the US has 2 options, they have all the OP claim to be reason why naija is better than US and also the goodies in USA but for Nigerians in Naija all they have is Naija no more no less grin grin Abi una go stop us from coming home?
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2011
There are advantages and disadvantages in every country

We just have to deal with it
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by lancee(m): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2011
We all have choices in life , there re good things abt america too , there re as well in naija

you either come here and stay here for the rest of ur life OR you come here endure , achieve smthin and go back home .One thing i know for sure is that u cant be in America without workin regardless of ur age
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by jonyjay(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2011
mama-gee:

There are advantages and disadvantages in every country

We just have to deal with it

Good point. but believe me i never found any disadvange of this country called america for the past 3 yrs i have been here. obey the law and you will be good.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Outstrip(f): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2011
lancee that is not true. you plan for the future. period. the problem with many africans is that they come here and keep that old mentality and expect it to keep working for them. you have to change the way you think.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by trueword: 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2011
Yoru_Igbo:

Please can you exp-antiate more on these culture you are talking about? I have lived in both igbo and Yoruba land and I still struggle to understand or see these culture in any of our society. In igbo land we have stopped worshipping amadioha and in youbaa land no more sango, ogun and oya so what other tradition are we missing out from? is it respect your elders? smoking and drinking? abi na dressing? abeg please educate me on the culture my kids will miss out from if they live abroad

when I talk about culture I am mainly talking about language. Language is a big part of your cultural identity. I did not say kids living abroad will not learn culture. The point I am trying to make is that when you see other immigrant groups who are in west, many of their children can speak and understand their native language. but for some reason many nigerian parents refuse to teach their children their native language and even boast that their children only hears english. They will even be impressed that their child knows how to speak spanish or some other langugage even though their child can't hear their own native language. If the child can speak and understand their native language they will at least always know where they come from.

This rising trend is a recipe for destroying ones own identity. These kids today who can't speak their own language will grow up and not be able to teach their kids their language. This trend will continue until the language goes extinct.

Latinos, Chinese and other groups have stuck with their language so well that many applications  have both english, and spanish and sometimes mandarin written. If those groups threw their language away you wouldn't be seeing this occur on an increasing trend.

When I think about why other immigrant groups are able to keep their language despite living in west, I ask why not nigerians. The only reason I can think of is that many nigerians have some level of inferiority complex. They believe their language is less than, so they easily let it go.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by lancee(m): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2011
Mr outstip if i got ur point right , can u pls tell me how u want to be here without workin unless u dont have bills to pay and ur work is goin on smootly , i have pple here that ve been here over 40 yrs educated and they re still complaining some were even wrecked by medical bills
bros only God knows What will happen tomorrow , am not saying is not workin for u but its not a guarantee
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by YoruIgbo(m): 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2011
trueword:

when I talk about culture I am mainly talking about language. Language is a big part of your cultural identity. I did not say kids living abroad will not learn culture. The point I am trying to make is that when you see other immigrant groups who are in west, many of their children can speak and understand their native language. but for some reason many nigerian parents refuse to teach their children their native language and even boast that their children only hears english. They will even be impressed that their child knows how to speak spanish or some other langugage even though their child can't hear their own native language. If the child can speak and understand their native language they will at least always know where they come from.

This rising trend is a recipe for destroying ones own identity. These kids today who can't speak their own language will grow up and not be able to teach their kids their language. This trend will continue until the language goes extinct.

Latinos, Chinese and other groups have stuck with their language so well that many applications  have both english, and spanish and sometimes mandarin written. If those groups threw their language away you wouldn't be seeing this occur on an increasing trend.

When I think about why other immigrant groups are able to keep their language despite living in west, I ask why not nigerians. The only reason I can think of is that many nigerians have some level of inferiority complex. They believe their language is less than, so they easily let it go.
I thought as much when I replied first but anyway we are all guilty whether you live abroad or in Naija, In Nigeria I have friends, brothers and cousins whose children can't speak any other language apart from ENGLISH and not even pigin english like rest of us
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2011
bk.babe97y

I doubt living in Lagos could be any worse than living in Kingston. And Ive stayed in Kingston for 3 months. Then again, didnt run into no Ibos the period wen mi deh inna Yard.[/QUOTE]

lol. you cannot compare Nigeria to Jamaica. Different places and circumstances.
I mean the corruption is the same but the over all vibe and lifestyles are different.

[QUOTE]redsun

Kingston slums are a little more dignified that lagos slums.For some reasons,jamialcans takes some pride in their slums

lmao. that may be true. there are ppl in jamaican 'slums' with TOP OF THE LINE clothing and furniture inside of their shanty homes!  grin Seriously! 0nly in Jamaica would you see a person living in a house made of complete rubbish (metal scraps) with a nice/decent car parked outside  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by bkbabe97y(m): 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2011
Never thot I'd support KoboJunkie, but Ive been watching the back and forth with Manny4life and Im sorry but Manny is clearly a mo*ron.

Dude, u sound like u just came off the banana boat. How long u been in this country again?
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by manny4life(m): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Never thot I'd support KoboJunkie, but Ive been watching the back and forth with Manny4life and Im sorry but Manny is clearly a mo*ron.

Dude, u sound like u just came off the banana boat. How long u been in this country again?

Yeah damn gay, I wouldn't forget your misery. LOL go figure on how long I've lived here, I'm sure your the FOB we have on NL ; i.e. if u know what FOB means. I'm a slowpoke because I wouldn't agree with your so-called Madam know it all, shoot.

If you're wanting you and I to start exchanging words; WORD, PLEASE PASS ME BY. Just because a lot of you people live in misery doesn't mean I will.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by princeonx: 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2011
5 Reasons! only 5 reasons why naija is better than America! I can list 5 million times five reasons why America is better than naija! there is no base for comparison between this two Countries PERIOD.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 12:40am On Jul 25, 2011
trueword:

Please read what I wrote before writing this rubbish.  I never said Nigerians couldn't have their culture AND another. I said they shouldn't  throw theirs away. With the way its going in next few generations many of the language in nigeria will probably be going extinct.   Again, why is it that others like chinese, indians, etc all cling on to their culture, while nigerians forget about theirs because they feel speaking english and forgetting their native language makes them feel superior.

I think you re the one who failed to read here. Let me give you a short of what I Posted . . . It is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS HOW THE NEXT NIGERIAN TAKES THIS CULTURE you hold dear.

It is their freedom to tell you to go to hell with it and you can't do anything about that! Kapish? If you need the next generation to speak the language maybe you should get down quickly and start "borning" your own next generation so they can make up for those who won't. I know NIgerians who don't give a rats ass whether Chinese or Indians cling to their culture or not, like you seem to. And even though I may not agree with all they believe, I respect them for not following the crowd just because. If you have a problem withe them, I hate to say you may have to go hug a transformer if you choose . . . lol grin grin grin

Now go back and be sure you understood because it is aptly for people like you who have made themselves arbiters(of a sort) on how Nigerians ought to treat their culture and what not.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 12:46am On Jul 25, 2011
lancee:

Most  immigrants live a fake life here but wont tell u , they re in huge debt .All the people i met here brothers , uncles , friends , have been here for years and they re still complaining and they re all  in debt [NO MORE CREDIT SCORE  EVERYTHING DON PAFUKA ]
[size=13pt]I have a family friends became an american citizen 3 years ago she has been here since 1997 ,now she has ran back to naija leaving a student loan BTW 80 - 100k  she couldnt pay it not to talk abt credit cards and loans ,she is not coming back to live here unless on vacation [/size]
85% of people here re in debt unless u want to lie
electicity is constant , gas is constant and i ask them IS IT FREE
You dont pay they cut it off u cant even Beg
You work work and work all the days of your life here if u re not careful , i thank God for an alternative ,am proudly nigerian
And am happy naija is moving one day we will get there ,,i will never badmouth my country

hmmm. . . . You are telling us you know a Nigerian who came here, racked up over 80 thousand in debts, and then ran back to Nigeria,possibly to avoid paying back on the loans SHE CHOSE TO GET, and you think that is a mark against America? Are you foilks serious? That is a scar against Nigerians right there!! The next time you go to get a loan and you are denied because you are a Nigerian, make sure to remember that story, OK.

So, those of us who know that when we borrow money, we go work to pay am back, na we you dey consider the morons na?? WOW~~~ shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by lancee(m): 1:01am On Jul 25, 2011
Nobody is callin anybody a moroon , this forum is not meant for us to pass abusive comments , we re exhangin ideas here ."Mind u the girl is not a nigerian she is now an american citizen and not only naija pple do that
she tried but that was the only option she had , When things re not workin right here ,u know what i mean the next thing is to start thinkn abt naija as an alternative .So pls dont get me wrong everybody Has diff cases hereoo
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 1:04am On Jul 25, 2011
lancee:

Nobody is callin anybody a moroon , this forum is not meant for us to pass abusive comments , we re exhangin ideas here ."Mind u the girl is not a nigerian she is now  an american citizen and not only naija pple do that
she tried but that was the only option she had ,  When things re not workin right here ,u know what i mean  the next thing is to start thinkn abt naija as an alternative .So pls dont get me wrong everybody Has  diff cases hereoo

Kobojunkie:

hmmm. . . .  [size=13pt]You are telling us you know a Nigerian who came here, racked up over 80 thousand in debts, and then ran back to Nigeria,possibly to avoid paying back on the loans SHE CHOSE TO GET, and you think that is a mark against America? Are you foilks serious? That is a scar against Nigerians right there!! The next time you go to get a loan and you are denied because you are a Nigerian, make sure to remember that story, OK. [/size]

So, those of us who know that when we borrow money, we go work to pay am back, na we you dey consider the morons na?? WOW~~~  shocked shocked shocked shocked

Remember . . .  you are the one who cited her debt as reason for her to run away  to move back to naija, and I am simply asking you if you are sure you processed the enormity of what you said at all to understand how that is a bad example for you to try use against living in america. . . .

You have the nigerian banking system taken down, not by foreign debt but by DEBTORS who refuse to pay back loans they take from banks and you are using this as a, supposedly good example to argue against america  shocked shocked shocked shocked So if someone borrows money from you, to live ABOVE THEIR MEANS, and then cannot pay it back, it is then YOUR FAULT and not the fault of the one who refused to live within his/her means in the first place??
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by lancee(m): 1:19am On Jul 25, 2011
Ohh is it everyone that took loan here were able to pay back , what abt those who lost their home ,medical bills etc even their own citizens
Dont get me wrong i was only making emphasies on the way immigrants live here , every country has their own problems u just have to deal with the challenges

Like i said earlier life is full of choices some prefer not to go home again , while some re here for a while if they re lucky make somethin out of the system but i will Never BAD MOUTH naijaaaa
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by manny4life(m): 1:23am On Jul 25, 2011
@lancee,

Please, for ur own good, STOP arguing with her; she has a history.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 1:27am On Jul 25, 2011
lancee:

Ohh is it everyone that took loan here were able to pay back , what abt those who lost their home ,medical bills etc even their own citizens
Dont get me wrong i was only making emphasies on the way immigrants  live here , every country has their own problems  u just have to deal with the challenges

Like i said earlier life is full of choices some prefer not to go home again , while some re here for a while if they re lucky make somethin out of the system but i will Never BAD MOUTH naijaaaa

These things are common sense  really. Back in the 70's/80's when Nigerians were still able to take out loans to build for themselves good businesses, solid houses and attend good schools, many debtors who were unable to pay their bills at the end of the say still lost their homes as a result. It was part of the contract they signed when they VOLUNTARILY went to get these loans. People were cut off in the 80's and the poor became poorer by the day as a consequence.

Trying to make it seem this only happens in America is not only moronic but a serious sign on DISHONESTY on your part. Recently, some notable names in Nigeria lost property as a result of banks finally demanding payment for loans they obtained, some illegally, and you are here pretending this only happens in America.

At least your friend, who would have probably not had a chance to get a cheap loan in Nigeria-- who would give her an $80,000 loan in Nigeria without her having collateral to pay back at least 2 times of that amount and maybe 30% interest on top first ---, was given this loan in America, but by not repaying, she has probably shown herself not trustworthy. Loans are here offered to the poor who are willing to TAKE A CHANCE. . . . and many do try their best to repay.

I still cannot beleive you are actually trying to use that as reason AGAINST america when the fact that she had that chance at that loan is one of the beauties of this country. Do you realize how even farmers in Nigeria cannot get $5000 from the bank to save their businesses

I have a friend or two in Nigeria who work in the mortgage industry and for years, all I keep hearing is how Nigerians are not good at paying their debt and why that continues to hamper the growth of the industry, but here I have a Nigerian speaking boldly about how it is ok to run away when you are unable to pay a debt you TOOK OUT VOLUNTARILY?? Do you realize that money she bailed out on paying did not drop from the sky shocked shocked shocked
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by lancee(m): 1:27am On Jul 25, 2011
LOLLZ , Well lemme put a stop to it thank you all for your shared ideas -One love
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Outstrip(f): 1:28am On Jul 25, 2011
lancee:

Dont get me wrong i was only making emphasies on the way immigrants live here , every country has their own problems u just have to deal with the challenges

Lancee it is hard to feel sorry for your friend. How do you rack up 80000.00 in debt in three years and then bail and don't take responsibility for your actions. She is an example of why Nigeria is the way it is. The americans who might rack up debt that way will have to stay here and face the music. Bankruptcy was even an option for your friend if she did it the right way. There is a system. If you are smart you use the system to your advantage. You cannot come in and not have any goals or purpose and then think everything will automatically fall in place.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by uonyekwere(m): 1:34am On Jul 25, 2011
Everything the thread starter has said is correct, and I was born in the US. If you are well off in nigeria its probably best to stay in nigeria. You can enjoy your money more there. In fact, I will be returning to nigeria as soon as feasibly possible after I have finished medical school here in the US. There is a lot of opportunity there.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by trueword: 2:40am On Jul 25, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I think you re the one who failed to read here. Let me give you a short of what I Posted . . . It is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS HOW THE NEXT NIGERIAN TAKES THIS CULTURE you hold dear.

It is their freedom to tell you to go to hell with it and you can't do anything about that! Kapish? If you need the next generation to speak the language maybe you should get down quickly and start "borning" your own next generation so they can make up for those who won't. I know NIgerians who don't give a rats Bottom whether Chinese or Indians cling to their culture or not, like you seem to. And even though I may not agree with all they believe, I respect them for not following the crowd just because. If you have a problem withe them, I hate to say you may have to go hug a transformer if you choose . . . lol grin grin grin

Now go back and be sure you understood because it is aptly for people like you who have made themselves arbiters(of a sort) on how Nigerians ought to treat their culture and what not.

You are just a lost soul. If it was up to you, you would allow the languages in nigeria to die. You need to go ask yourself, if preserving ones language is not important, why many others groups ensure theirs is preserved. You really need to open your eyes. Maybe you are just not able to see the bigger picture with the way you reason.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by manny4life(m): 3:09am On Jul 25, 2011
trueword:

You are just a lost soul. If it was up to you, you would allow the languages in nigeria to die. You need to go ask yourself, if preserving ones language is not important, why many others groups ensure theirs is preserved.   You really need to open your eyes. Maybe you are just not able to see the bigger picture with the way you reason.

More like the blacks who will smoke weed from morning to evening, depending on govt money; food stamps, social security and medicare. Why should they care about their own language when they have nothing to hope or live for?  There goes the mentality I've been talking about all day; Nigerians with the I don't care attitude, yet they b/i/t/c/h about Nigeria with nothing to offer; SMH in disbelief and disappointment. What a shame!
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by odumchi: 4:00am On Jul 25, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Your own family lost souls!

So because I do not subscribe to the numbskull ideals you do, means I am a lost soul? Back at you 100 times over!

You need to ask yourself why you have a stick up your arse there when it comes to OTHER people's liberties/rights to choose for themselves what they will cling to. And here I thought maybe by this time we have people who have learnt to respect the right of others to choose a different path for themselves.

Bros, cool down. I didnt make this thread for people to fight among themselves. Try to restrain yourself from aggressive feedback. If this is the way you respond when someone doesnt agree with you online, I wonder how you react in real life?
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by trueword: 4:04am On Jul 25, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Your own family lost souls!

So because I do not subscribe to the numbskull ideals you do, means I am a lost soul? Back at you 100 times over!

You need to ask yourself why you have a stick up your arse there when it comes to OTHER people's liberties/rights to choose for themselves what they will cling to. And here I thought maybe by this time we have people who have learnt to respect the right of others to choose a different path for themselves.

dont talk about my family. dont even go there.  all you can do is hurl insults. instead of thinking with your head u think wt your behind. nonsense. If you don't care about nigeria, that is your business. but don't try to tell me that ancient groups like mayans, etc who still try to keep their language and culture intact don't know why they are doing that.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 4:09am On Jul 25, 2011
trueword:

dont talk about my family. dont even go there.  all you can do is hurl insults. instead of thinking with your head u think wt your behind. nonsense. If you don't care about nigeria, that is your business. but don't try to tell me that ancient groups like mayans, etc who still try to keep their language and culture intact don't know why they are doing that.

I can talk of your family all I want since they raised you to call others "lost souls" in the way you have come to think it is ok to. So you do consider it an insult but when you HURLED it at me, it was OK . . . I had to accept it ROFL . . . see complaining ooo!!

You talk of culture yet you refuse the one major reason why we are all able to exist on the same planet  . . . which is respect for the choices of others but you want me to refrain from throwing back at you and yours the same insults you see fit to throw at me? I suggest you look into what that culture really teaches you and learn the good of it. It will help you think better as a human being and as a citizen of this planet next time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State / South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters / Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.