Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

Nigeria Lady Shares Video Of How Her Nose Get Bigger During Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Lady Shares Video Of How Her Nose Get Bigger During Pregnancy (477 Views)

Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Lady Shares Video Of How Her Nose Get Bigger During Pregnancy by KwesiSiaw: 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to share a video of how her face and body changed during pregnancy.

The video captured how the young beautiful lady looked before and after she got pregnant and disclosed that she was humbled by the experience.

In the video, the woman looked normal before she fell pregnant however after she got pregnant, her nose doubled in size and she looked bigger with her baby bump.

She captioned it, “pregnancy humbled me……wait for it”.

Click link below to watch the video;

https://www.allgistroom.com/pregnancy-humbled-me-nigerian-lady-says-as-she-shares-a-video-of-how-her-nose-got-bigger-during-pregnancy/

Re: Nigeria Lady Shares Video Of How Her Nose Get Bigger During Pregnancy by Jayrockk: 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
Omo see nose like cow nose grin grin

(1) (Reply)

”she’s A Cheater” – Man Embarrasses Girlfriend After Catching Her With New Guy / Heartbroken Misogynist Would Argue This And Do The Opposite / I Got Lost By His Charm And I Gave Him Mouth Gig While he was Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.