Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,005 members, 7,949,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions (13102 Views)

Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor / Imo Pensioners Block Govt House Entrance, Demand Payment Of Pensions (photos) / Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Christistruth00: 6:07am On Jun 22, 2022
Handsum64:
With all the Federal allocation?
Dubious and criminal elements ruling a state

Even with all the Oil Derivation money

I thought Delta was rich

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:08am On Jun 22, 2022
cardoctor:
PETER OBI 2023

GET YOUR PVC READY
Lying pandora man?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Prenonjebose: 6:13am On Jun 22, 2022
another1:
Political protesters
They are not. The present set of pensioners who have received their pensions and gratuity are those that retired in 2015. It's that bad. Many never live to enjoy their pensions.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by UrPapa: 6:14am On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu should pay up na
Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Prenonjebose: 6:16am On Jun 22, 2022
Christistruth00:

I thought Delta was rich
The problem is with the governors. Political aides are so numerous, with their appendages

6 Likes

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Zelenskyy(m): 6:16am On Jun 22, 2022
Yes some Pensioners are owed money in the state like in so many other states, but .....

how did she know that Okowa na Ashawo man ?

Did Okowa fuk her daughter or sister and pay them Ashawo money... ?

Or she is just reciting what they told her to recite....

Was she an eye witness to Okowa Fuking women and paying them Ashawo money ..... ?

Or Okowa is now patronizing old pensioners like her for sex... ?

Another Beer Parlour Gist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:21am On Jun 22, 2022
...And he'll still not pay them until he leaves office because he's emptying the state's treasury to sponsor Atiku's presidential ambition.

That's why Atiku chose him as VP. He's his personal cash cow right now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by kolamilan(m): 6:25am On Jun 22, 2022
All politicians are same of the same.
Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by kolamilan(m): 6:33am On Jun 22, 2022
UrPapa:
Tinubu should pay up na
UrPapa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by kolamilan(m): 6:34am On Jun 22, 2022
Zelenskyy:
G
Terry G undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Voiceofthestree: 6:35am On Jun 22, 2022
samx4real:
And the useless Okowa has borrowed over 201billion naira between December 2021 & June 2022.

Can you imagine

Highly useless & corrupt government.
And he wan become our Vice president oh.
Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by WarriAproko: 6:37am On Jun 22, 2022
And the man have sold off the delta state airport and delta line

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by olancho: 6:41am On Jun 22, 2022
So PDP presidential aspirant and vice presidential aspirant are both ashawo. If they win they will run ashawo government. Ashawos are going to vote them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by ponishah: 6:44am On Jun 22, 2022
drtwist:

It's really painful working as a teacher in Nigeria, I can never support Okowa in any form after seeing what retirees are going through. My father was a principled and dedicated man during his days as teacher and headmaster but was later laughed at for giving his all to teaching. Retirees are dying everyday because of frustration of no proper care from government. I know how I automatically became a father of Six immediately my father retire, it's well.
I saw one former headmaster also same set with my father Hawking bread and i wept knowing what my father went through before he died last two weeks. I really don't want to have anything to do with teaching again.

PDP made a very big mistake picking Okowa
Nice try, Ibori urchin. The over N500 billion debt that Ibori left for the state and the backlog of unpaid pension arrears left by Ibori and his cursin Uduaghan who has been paying them?
Don't let us talk too much o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Ojuntana: 6:46am On Jun 22, 2022
Golan007:
Lagos doesn’t owe workers.
Who is the governor of Lagos
Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by SoaringLife01: 6:49am On Jun 22, 2022
Damidave1124:
I thought Okowa is one of the few governors who prioritize the payment of salary to every worker's and retirees in his state. I never he's useless like his Kogi state counterpart.

Okowa is not what you think.He is one of the worst governors we have in Delta State.
I wonder how he got the name ' roadmaster'...most of the roads in Effurun and Warri axis are bad..Maybe he did lots of road projects in his Ika hometown.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by SoaringLife01: 6:50am On Jun 22, 2022
saintokwuluora:
So Okowa wicked like dis? 8 years no pension and gratuity for elderly who have laboured for the state? Okowa, you and Atiku will never make our labour to be vain, lai, lai, it will not happen. Obi is the answer to all this rubbish una do nationwide.
Okowa wicked dye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by SoaringLife01: 6:53am On Jun 22, 2022
obembet:
U mean same okowa that you people are dying for. grin

Am ready to vote for any politicians who allow his children to grow up in Nigeria, school in Nigeria
Nobody is dying for that Okowa o....he dey spend our state money for he selfish motives....that man na one of the worst governors we don get for Delta State.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Tupaq: 6:56am On Jun 22, 2022
livinbygrace:

Una goodmorniing ,it’s only babies of today that won’t know that.All these people dine and wine together ?including their almighty Saint Obi

But Obi never owed salary. Liberate yourself from APC and PDP!
Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Angelfrost(m): 7:00am On Jun 22, 2022
How Okowa became governor of Delta shows how deeply seated corruption is in that state... Also explains why that state will never make progress under PDP.

The situation is even worse than that of APC in Lagos... At least, Lagos is making some progress.

This is the person Atiku deemed fit for VP position out of all others! Tells how well the bigger generator crook means for this nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Newton2024: 7:00am On Jun 22, 2022
donleo92:
We all have freedom of speech!!
But freedom after speech who would guarantee?

I rest my case
She called out Delta State governor and PDP's 2023 vice presidential candidate, Ifeanyi Okowa for refusing to pay retirees. She called him an Ashawo man for spending money on his women and girlfriends instead of using the money to pay the retirees.

https://igberetvnews.com/1422543/okowa-ashawo-man-delta-state-pensioners-protest-non-payment-pensions-gratuities-photos-video/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by FamTomx2(m): 7:03am On Jun 22, 2022
Zelenskyy:
Yes some Pensioners are owed money in the state like in so many other states, but .....

how did she know that Okowa na Ashawo man ?

Did Okowa fuk her daughter or sister and pay them Ashawo money... ?

Or she is just reciting what they told her to recite....

Was she an eye witness to Okowa Fuking women and paying them Ashawo money ..... ?

Or Okowa is now patronizing old pensioners like her for sex... ?

Another Beer Parlour Gist

Trying hard to mend a broken bottle, continue grin

Okowa is a mediocre politician.

Still the man Obi-lity.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Angelfrost(m): 7:03am On Jun 22, 2022
ponishah:

Nice try, Ibori urchin. The over N500 billion debt that Ibori left for the state and the backlog of unpaid pension arrears left by Ibori and his cursin Uduaghan who has been paying them?
Don't let us talk too much o

Ibori messed up.... But, Okowa is worse! A slow poison.

That guy is as ugly within as he is without!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by tiswell(m): 7:04am On Jun 22, 2022
@Ashawo running mate grin
Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by ponishah: 7:07am On Jun 22, 2022
Christistruth00:

I thought Delta was rich
The problem is not with the present governor Okowa, but with past governors. James Ibori with the help of Edevhie left crippling debt of over N500b and unpaid pension arrears and other debts especially those incurred from sponsoring pdp convention in Abuja that produced Yaradua.
Ibori handed over to his cursin Uduaghan who initially made huge attempts at clearing the debts but ended up leaving much more debts, backlog of unpaid pension arrears and debts owed contractors all running into trillions, for Okowa's administration.

But my problem with Okowa is that he shielded them, he just kept quiet without exposing them. And I wonder why new political office holders always cover their predecessors, irrespective of political parties they belong to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by walozanga(m): 7:09am On Jun 22, 2022
This one want to be vice president abi grin
Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Christistruth00: 7:09am On Jun 22, 2022
ponishah:

The problem is not with the present governor Okowa, but with past governors. James Ibori with the help of Edevhie left crippling debt of over N500b and unpaid pension arrears and other debts especially those incurred from sponsoring pdp convention in Abuja that produced Yaradua.
Ibori handed over to his cursin Uduaghan who initially made huge attempts at clearing the debts but ended up leaving much more debts, backlog of unpaid pension arrears and debts owed contractors all running into trillions, for Okowa's administration.

But my problem with Okowa is that he shielded them, he just kept quiet without exposing them. And I wonder why new political office holders always cover their predecessors, irrespective of political parties they belong to.

What was N500 b spent on
Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Eriokanmi: 7:09am On Jun 22, 2022
No wonder they're saying it's Obi they're voting grin

These pdp aren't serious

1 Like

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by ponishah: 7:11am On Jun 22, 2022
Angelfrost:

Ibori messed up.... But, Okowa is worse! A slow poison.

That guy is as ugly within as he is without!
Okowa's fault is just that he refused to expose them.
...as his looks, no be him create himself, but him no ugly, na only bad dentition the man get.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Ojuntana: 7:13am On Jun 22, 2022
Golan007:
Tinubu's Lagos is the pacesetter when it comes to Workers emolument.
Tinubu is not the gov of Lagos
When he was governor, he refused to pay teachers their entitlement and implement TSS. The teachers went to Alausa and protested. That's when he got the name ojuyobo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by ponishah: 7:18am On Jun 22, 2022
Prenonjebose:

They are not. The present set of pensioners who have received their pensions and gratuity are those that retired in 2015. It's that bad. Many never live to enjoy their pensions.
Okay, use your brain and do the math.
You said 2015 was the last cleared, because there were backlog of arrears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hadiza Bala Usman For Minister / Governors, Ex-Governors, Others Meet In Lagos Over Insecurity, 2023 Polls / Victor Umeh: Obiano Spent Anambra Money Judiciously Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.