Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:13 AM

Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions (13153 Views)

Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor / Imo Pensioners Block Govt House Entrance, Demand Payment Of Pensions (photos) / Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by ponishah: 7:19am On Jun 22, 2022
Ojuntana:

Tinubu is not the gov of Lagos
When he was governor, he refused to pay teachers their entitlement and implement TSS. The teachers went to Alausa and protested. That's when he got the name ojuyobo
SAY IT LOUD!
Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by donleo92(m): 7:20am On Jun 22, 2022
kingmsookwagh:
na assassination be that.

Them fit end up paying others, but her own matter go quick cast. because them don see as she dey behave.
Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by paradigmshift(m): 7:24am On Jun 22, 2022
Fira09:
So okowa has not paid his state employees their pensions,I thought his one of the elite governor's we have in Nigeria.

Let no one trust or depend on any politicians ,most of them are all the same .

This will reduce ATIKU chance of winning the election.
which elite governor? He's just stupid like Yayaha bello

3 Likes

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Eyakuare: 7:25am On Jun 22, 2022
He has not paid pensioners but he is borrowing $25b to plant trees. Yeye Governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Golan007: 7:27am On Jun 22, 2022
Ojuntana:

Tinubu is not the gov of Lagos
When he was governor, he refused to pay teachers their entitlement and implement TSS. The teachers went to Alausa and protested. That's when he got the name ojuyobo

Lies.
Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Golan007: 7:33am On Jun 22, 2022
Tupaq:

But Obi never owed salary. Liberate yourself from APC and PDP!

Him tu lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Foodforthought: 7:36am On Jun 22, 2022
Golan007:
Lagos doesn’t owe workers.
Shut up please. All politicians are the same
Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by ChrisP92(m): 7:36am On Jun 22, 2022
Go and verify. I'm from Delta and you?
another1:
Political protesters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Golan007: 7:37am On Jun 22, 2022
Foodforthought:

Shut up please. All politicians are the same
Sharap.

Lagos doesn't owe.

If your governor owes, don't attempt to smear others who don't.
Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by richmote: 7:38am On Jun 22, 2022
WarriAproko:
And the man have sold off the delta state airport and delta line
Which of the airport
Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Zelenskyy(m): 7:40am On Jun 22, 2022
FamTomx2:

Trying hard to mend a broken bottle, continue grin

Okowa is a mediocre politician.

Still the man Obi-lity.

Lol... cheesy

And your candidate is what ?

A Mega Politician ? cheesy cheesy

Trying so hard to stay relevant online, the only place where your candidate would win National Elections...

Continue...
Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Prenonjebose: 7:43am On Jun 22, 2022
ponishah:

Okay, use your brain and do the math.
You said 2015 was the last cleared, because there were backlog of arrears.
You use your brain and realise that they have every reason to protest in the face of billions of naira borrowed by the governor to fund his electorial ambition and that of the state speaker. And since you don't know, he has paid pension for only two sets of pensioners in his almost 8 years in office

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by coputa(m): 7:46am On Jun 22, 2022
drtwist:

It's really painful working as a teacher in Nigeria, I can never support Okowa in any form after seeing what retirees are going through. My father was a principled and dedicated man during his days as teacher and headmaster but was later laughed at for giving his all to teaching. Retirees are dying everyday because of frustration of no proper care from government. I know how I automatically became a father of Six immediately my father retire, it's well.
I saw one former headmaster also same set with my father Hawking bread and i wept knowing what my father went through before he died last two weeks. I really don't want to have anything to do with teaching again.

PDP made a very big mistake picking Okowa
Teaching in a public school is not bad,it's the system that is bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 22, 2022
Since 2014 he become governor till date dude has not paid any penny now his coming out for VP grin na my brother but i no go vote for him his not reliable no good road nothing nothing in Asaba just nothing undecided na obi be the surebet

1 Share

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by another1: 7:47am On Jun 22, 2022
ChrisP92:
Go and verify. I'm from Delta and you?
Lol
Asking me
Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by princewarri1985: 7:49am On Jun 22, 2022
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1422543/okowa-ashawo-man-delta-state-pensioners-protest-non-payment-pensions-gratuities-photos-video/
i live in warri, and have you people asked why there are alot of children in warri roaming about aimlessly like sheep without sheperd and with parents producing children like rat? It's because of the free delivery for pregnant women in general hospital in warri here, you dont pay a dime because the government take care of all the bills and it was institueted by okowa predecessor and former delta state government uduaghan, a wise governor will channel such funds to something meaningful like paying pension and gratuity. This country is on life support and definately going to the bin

1 Like

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Ojuntana: 7:50am On Jun 22, 2022
Golan007:

Lies.

it's not a lie
Go and ask anyone old enough and living in Lagos in 2002 how tinubu got the name ojuyobo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Indispensable85(m): 7:50am On Jun 22, 2022
Lol ...... ashawo
Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Golan007: 7:52am On Jun 22, 2022
Ojuntana:
it's not a lie
Go and ask anyone old enough and living in Lagos in 2002 how tinubu got the name ojuyobo

Utter lies.
Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:54am On Jun 22, 2022
donleo92:

Them fit end up paying others, but her own matter go quick cast. because them don see as she dey behave.
walahi!
Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by FamTomx2(m): 7:55am On Jun 22, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Lol... cheesy

[s]Trying so hard to stay relevant online, the only place where your candidate would win National Elections...
[/s]
Continue...

Political Tsunami of our time!!

Loved and accepted by true lovers of emancipation.

Kindly be Obidient in politics.
Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by WarriAproko: 7:56am On Jun 22, 2022
richmote:

Which of the airport
asaba
Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by FamTomx2(m): 7:56am On Jun 22, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Lol... cheesy

Trying so hard to stay relevant online, the only place where your candidate would win National Elections...

Continue...

Political Tsunami of our time!!

Loved and accepted by true lovers of emancipation.

Kindly be Obidient in politics.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Ojuntana: 7:56am On Jun 22, 2022
Golan007:

Utter lies.
If you say it's a lie, can you explain how tinubu got ojuyobo nickname
Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Golan007: 7:59am On Jun 22, 2022
Ojuntana:

If you say it's a lie, can you explain how tinubu got ojuyobo nickname

Same way you got ojuntana.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Perfectbeing(m): 8:00am On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu's Lagos doesn't owe a dime to any worker
Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Ojuntana: 8:03am On Jun 22, 2022
Golan007:

Same way you got ojuntana.

You mean tinubu coined ojuyobo for himself?
Even in 2012, Lagos doctors went on strike for six months due to unpaid salaries and fasola sacked them in response
Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by zolajpower: 8:04am On Jun 22, 2022
Fira09:
So okowa has not paid his state employees their pensions,I thought his one of the elite governor's we have in Nigeria.

I made a comment about that okowa in one if the post that he mentioned as Atiku VP
Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by okuta007: 8:04am On Jun 22, 2022
Fira09:

SHUT UP THERE - why will you group OKOWA with Governors that paid salaries like OBI

SO they are all the same is your response to obvious incompetence by OKOWA to water down the options - yeye man
Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Yankee101: 8:05am On Jun 22, 2022
Okowa! Pay them!!

3 Likes

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by okuta007: 8:06am On Jun 22, 2022
Handsum64:
With all the Federal allocation?
Dubious and criminal elements ruling a state

okowa is a worse thief than IBORI

At least IBORI paid salaries - he was not owing any worker

in all 8 years of his admin (1999-2007) and IBORI was always hiring

1 Like

Re: Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions by Golan007: 8:08am On Jun 22, 2022
Ojuntana:

You mean tinubu coined ojuyobo for himself?
Even in 2012, Lagos doctors went on strike for six months due to unpaid salaries and fasola sacked them in response

Unpaid salaries is different from disputed salaries.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana / UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners / Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.