Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,132 members, 7,977,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:51 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Not Very Bright-british Prime Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Not Very Bright-british Prime Minister (1028 Views)

PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron / Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / Nigeria Born Chuka Umunna Set To Become The First black British Prime Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Not Very Bright-british Prime Minister by MAYOWAAK: 2:07am On Jul 23, 2011
Irony of a black man mentality. As GEJ was busy celebrating his meeting with the British Prime Minister through his facebook page, This is what Prime Minister had to say about GEJ through his twitter page, ('Met President of Nigeria & asked why he named himself after a band @gljonathanband. He's not very bright. Didn't understand me!'). I just saw this and all i did was shake my head for GEJ.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Not Very Bright-british Prime Minister by dayokanu(m): 2:23am On Jul 23, 2011
150m Nigerians already knew this
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Not Very Bright-british Prime Minister by OAM4J: 2:32am On Jul 23, 2011
OP can you please give us the link to your source before i delete this?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Not Very Bright-british Prime Minister by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 23, 2011
MAYOWAAK:

Irony of a black man mentality. As GEJ was busy celebrating his meeting with the British Prime Minister through his facebook page, This is what Prime Minister had to say about GEJ through his twitter page, ('Met President of Nigeria & asked why he named himself after a band @gljonathanband. He's not very bright. Didn't understand me!'). I just saw this and all i did was shake my head for GEJ.

Not like i'm in support of Jonathan but British PM is also not particularly bright for asking that question, except he meant it as humor. Please Jonathan and that band who was born first? is he supposed to know there's a band called Goodluck Jonathan? The guy should go and face his NOTW issues in his parliament. Btw, this doesnt mean i'm a fan of Jonathan though as he seems to appear slow. I hope his tenure wont end like this, slowly
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Not Very Bright-british Prime Minister by MAYOWAAK: 3:01am On Jul 23, 2011
OAM4J:

OP can you please give us the link to your source before i delete this?

It doesnt take anything to confirm things.It is bodly written on the PM's twiiter page
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Not Very Bright-british Prime Minister by OAM4J: 3:13am On Jul 23, 2011
MAYOWAAK:

It doesnt take anything to confirm things.It is bodly written on the PM's twiiter page

Sir, the norm is that when you use a quote/story from a source to open a thread, you should also supply the link to the source of that quote/story. without subjecting the readers to be searching for it all over the internet.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Not Very Bright-british Prime Minister by jmaine: 3:14am On Jul 23, 2011
Confirmed, searched twitter for it . . .  how silly of the prime minister  . . . . =====>

http://twitter.com/#!/search/Met%20President%20of%20Nigeria%20%26%20asked%20why%20he%20named%20himself%20after%20a%20band%20%40gljonathanband.%20He%27s%20not%20very%20bright.%20Didn%27t%20understand%20me
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Not Very Bright-british Prime Minister by Seun(m): 3:17am On Jul 23, 2011
The search link above doesn't work. I don't know what kind of hoax attempt this is, but it's really annoying.
You have not revealed the prime minister's twitter handle or a link to the tweet itself.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Not Very Bright-british Prime Minister by ektbear: 3:21am On Jul 23, 2011
http://twitter.com/#!/davecameroon

Obviously not the real guy.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Not Very Bright-british Prime Minister by aljharem(m): 3:21am On Jul 23, 2011
http://twitter.com/#!/search/Met%20President%20of%20Nigeria%20%26%20asked%20why%20he%20named%20himself%20after%20a%20band%20%40gljonathanband.%20He%27s%20not%20very%20bright.%20Didn%27t%20understand%20me

SMH
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Not Very Bright-british Prime Minister by aljharem(m): 3:23am On Jul 23, 2011
he can't be cameron
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Not Very Bright-british Prime Minister by seanet02: 3:24am On Jul 23, 2011
jmaine:

Confirmed, searched twitter for it . . .  how silly of the prime minister  . . . . =====>

Your link is not working, please edit it. I need to confirm it. You can post the PM handle. BTW. It is not silly of the Prime minister, he is only being truthful. I like what he said. Gej is dumb.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Not Very Bright-british Prime Minister by jmaine: 3:38am On Jul 23, 2011
seanet02:

Your link is not working, please edit it. I need to confirm it. You can post the PM handle. BTW. It is not silly of the Prime minister, he is only being truthful. I like what he said. Gej is dumb.

Just do a search on twitter with the alleged quote. . . And you would come up with a similar link just like alj harem and i . . . . Maybe it's not the real PM . . .
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Not Very Bright-british Prime Minister by OAM4J: 4:05am On Jul 23, 2011
Not credible!

Thread locked!

(1)

Lg Polls: Lagos Acn Members In Bloody Clash. / Oyo State Needs Prayer / Nigerian Gay Pastor Dares Senate, Recruits More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.