Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,176 members, 7,973,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:05 PM

Peter Obi’s ‘obidient Movement’ Will Turn To ‘disobidient Movement’ After 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s ‘obidient Movement’ Will Turn To ‘disobidient Movement’ After 2023 (886 Views)

Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media / Peter Obi: 'Obidient' Rally In Bauchi State (Photos) / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi’s ‘obidient Movement’ Will Turn To ‘disobidient Movement’ After 2023 by Yibo(m): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
The former Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Yekini Nabena, has said that the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) does not hope to secure the votes of Nigerians but to hack the server of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in the 2023 general elections.
According to him, PDP will not be a stumbling block to the APC in 2023.
“PDP is nothing to talk about as far as the 2023 general election is concerned, although we are watching them keenly based on their past records because we already know their plans and what they are banking on are their Dubai connections and Hushpuppy strategies,” he said.

Nabena called on the INEC to protect its server as “The only hope for the PDP is to hack the INEC server, not the votes of Nigerians to win the election”.

“You can see practically that even in the recent governorship election in Ekiti State, PDP lost its usual second place and I doubt if it can regain that second position anymore in the coming 2023 general elections,” Nabena said.

Nabena also mocked supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party and former Governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi, saying that the “so-called Obedient movement” only exists on social media.

The APC former Deputy National Publicity Secretary who spoke with journalists on Wednesday in Abuja, said that the Obedient Movement would cease to exist when Obi loses in the 2023 presidential election.

“I can tell you that the so-called ‘Obidient movement’ only exists on social media and after the coming elections, they will naturally turn to ‘disobidient movement’, and later obituary because the movement will naturally vamoose,” he said.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/06/22/peter-obi%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%98obidient-movement%E2%80%99-will-turn-%E2%80%98disobidient-movement%E2%80%99-after-2023-elections?fbclid=IwAR2iHLDs1RmM4FLuVD9e3ZvIG1uBgU8_l69_HDRm6Ici5b2ReLuBRPgTymQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s ‘obidient Movement’ Will Turn To ‘disobidient Movement’ After 2023 by CleanInAll: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lies
Re: Peter Obi’s ‘obidient Movement’ Will Turn To ‘disobidient Movement’ After 2023 by Jostoman: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
You go wail tire after 2023
Re: Peter Obi’s ‘obidient Movement’ Will Turn To ‘disobidient Movement’ After 2023 by DriverX: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is how you know a dummy.
Re: Peter Obi’s ‘obidient Movement’ Will Turn To ‘disobidient Movement’ After 2023 by Jones4190(m): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
I neva know say igbos plenty like this for nairaland, with dis dia way of attacking anybody dats against dia candidate, why can't dey attack UNKNOWN GUNMEN like dat and save many life...their power is only on twitter, nairaland & facebook

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s ‘obidient Movement’ Will Turn To ‘disobidient Movement’ After 2023 by Golan007: 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jones4190:
I neva know say igbos plenty like this for nairaland, with dis dia way of attacking anybody dats against dia candidate, why can't dey attack UNKNOWN GUNMEN like dat and save many life...their power is only on twitter, nairaland & facebook

They like the unknown gunmen.
Re: Peter Obi’s ‘obidient Movement’ Will Turn To ‘disobidient Movement’ After 2023 by Yibo(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jones4190:
you nailed it

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s ‘obidient Movement’ Will Turn To ‘disobidient Movement’ After 2023 by ChoCho54(f): 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Cry cry baby wailing from Mushin olosa.

Re: Peter Obi’s ‘obidient Movement’ Will Turn To ‘disobidient Movement’ After 2023 by ChoCho54(f): 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jones4190:
Shebi you said Igbos don't like themselves. Why are you eating your vomit?
Re: Peter Obi’s ‘obidient Movement’ Will Turn To ‘disobidient Movement’ After 2023 by Yibo(m): 6:07am On Jun 23, 2022
ChoCho54:
Shebi you said Igbos don't like themselves. Why are you eating your vomit?
Hausa will surely revenge what Peter Peter Obi did to them in Alambla
Re: Peter Obi’s ‘obidient Movement’ Will Turn To ‘disobidient Movement’ After 2023 by ChoCho54(f): 6:09am On Jun 23, 2022
Igbo:
Hausa will surely revenge what Peter Peter Obi did to them in Alambla
When they finish dealing with you in Ibarapa.
Re: Peter Obi’s ‘obidient Movement’ Will Turn To ‘disobidient Movement’ After 2023 by Oplomo: 6:10am On Jun 23, 2022
More lamentation for Tinubu baboons. grin

25 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s ‘obidient Movement’ Will Turn To ‘disobidient Movement’ After 2023 by ChoCho54(f): 6:10am On Jun 23, 2022
Golan007:

They like the unknown gunmen.
While you are in love with your skull mining relatives right?
Re: Peter Obi’s ‘obidient Movement’ Will Turn To ‘disobidient Movement’ After 2023 by ChoCho54(f): 6:11am On Jun 23, 2022
Oplomo:
More lamentation for Tinubu baboons. grin
They are in sifia pains on a daily basis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s ‘obidient Movement’ Will Turn To ‘disobidient Movement’ After 2023 by wiseoneking: 6:22am On Jun 23, 2022
Jones4190:
I hope you know that igbos are far higher in Nairaland. Some 7 to 9 years ago, they used to do like voting stste by state and ANAMBRA and imo used to be highest. I know Seun later stopped probably because of a section of a country been far higher
Re: Peter Obi’s ‘obidient Movement’ Will Turn To ‘disobidient Movement’ After 2023 by ChoCho54(f): 6:26am On Jun 23, 2022
ABAT movement will surely end up in the ICU after 2023 general elections if you know you know.
Re: Peter Obi’s ‘obidient Movement’ Will Turn To ‘disobidient Movement’ After 2023 by rolams(m): 6:56am On Jun 23, 2022
This man is having a serious NABENECIOUS pain in is brain. Pls don't ask me the meaning oooo!
Re: Peter Obi’s ‘obidient Movement’ Will Turn To ‘disobidient Movement’ After 2023 by Rootprof(m): 7:10am On Jun 23, 2022
I wish Nigerians good luck come 2023 and make we use our sense Wella.

Better still make Nigeria cancel second term. 4 years is more than enough to achieve many things. Most of the them second term is always bad.
Re: Peter Obi’s ‘obidient Movement’ Will Turn To ‘disobidient Movement’ After 2023 by Eniitankorede: 7:10am On Jun 23, 2022
Jones4190:

They get their last kobo to buy data hoping that polling booths are on social media. And the Peter Obi they are shouting upandan is a scam. A big scam that those who have eyes can see.
Re: Peter Obi’s ‘obidient Movement’ Will Turn To ‘disobidient Movement’ After 2023 by Yibo(m): 9:10am On Mar 27, 2023
True
Re: Peter Obi’s ‘obidient Movement’ Will Turn To ‘disobidient Movement’ After 2023 by beerfraud(f): 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
ChoCho54:
ABAT movement will surely end up in the ICU after 2023 general elections if you know you know.
Tinubu is now the President
Re: Peter Obi’s ‘obidient Movement’ Will Turn To ‘disobidient Movement’ After 2023 by ChoCho54(f): 8:42am On Dec 03, 2023
beerfraud:
Tinubu is now the President
Your presidiot who submitted empty box at the Senate.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Result Prediction For South South / Opinion: Best Way To Curb Vote Buying / What Is Happening To Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.