Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,039 members, 7,970,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:44 PM

How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training (916 Views)

Bauchi SDP Senate Candidate Brands His Plane With Pictures Of Tinubu/shetimma / See How Shetimma Intends To Fight Insecurity. (photo) / Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training by tinsel: 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
Please watch the video below to the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWghG-wxWYU

1 Like

Re: How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training by Kosoco(m): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
I have two Hausa Men that I employed monthly

1 Like

Re: How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training by Entprys(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
No be only one. I know many Igbo people he helped and financed their business in MD and Abuja
Re: How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training by Parachoko: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
I am all for competency.

The VP post is a Ceremonial Post.

There was a time people were referring to Osinbanjo as "A Mere Commissioner".

I still remember how the Cabals shift Jonathan go one corner.

I believe in Asiwaju and my support for him is Unshakable.

On ASIWAJU Mandate I Stand Gidigba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training by Totilopussylick(m): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
Entprys:
No be only one. I know many Igbo people he helped and financed their business in MD and Abuja

Still won't guarantee the fact that he is going to be the next president of Nigeria tongue

1 Like

Re: How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training by tinsel: 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kosoco:
They work for you and you pay them.
Re: How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training by Jostoman: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Story for the gullible

1 Like

Re: How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training by TundeBricklayer: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
tinsel:
Please watch the video below to the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWghG-wxWYU
Same story una told us that Buhari son was married to Anambra women grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training by NwaIdeato: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
And here we go again with the useless fake sympathy tales, I thought APC once claimed Buhari had an Igbo in-law who was married to one of his daughters? what became of that one?

1 Like

Re: How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training by NwaIdeato: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
TundeBricklayer:

Same story una told us that Buhari son was married to Anambra women grin grin grin
These people are truly pathetic,they are desperate for anything at this point.

3 Likes

Re: How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training by DriverX: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
If they can bring fake bishop, they can create fake stories

2 Likes

Re: How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training by Truthisunique2: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kosoco:
wow, bro you deserve to be APC vice president for this too

Just that APC is a joke
Re: How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training by NyamiriSlayer(m): 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba.... BAT23 is a done deal

1 Like

Re: How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training by Obidient4life2: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
Peter Obi has done more for northerners if that's the basis for competence!
Obi has been supporting schools and factories in the north. Shettima helped one Igbo man and that qualifies him?

1 Like

Re: How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training by Kosoco(m): 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
tinsel:

They work for you and you pay them.
yes on a monthly basis. For 6years now. So what shetima talking about
Re: How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training by Qtrpst4: 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
Just like buhari had a cook and a driver that was driving him since he was in his mother's womb. It still didn't stop him from being a terrorist, incompetent and a bigot
Re: How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training by tinsel: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kosoco:
yes on a monthly basis. For 6years now. So what shetima talking about
Is the boy working for Shetimma?
Re: How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training by Kosoco(m): 4:52am On Jul 21, 2022
tinsel:

Is the boy working for Shetimma?
what does employment sound to you
Re: How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training by ElSudani: 4:58am On Jul 21, 2022
Obidient4life2:
Peter Obi has done more for northerners if that's the basis for competence!
Obi has been supporting schools and factories in the north. Shettima helped one Igbo man and that qualifies him?

Ungrateful folks. One of the reasons some people can't be bothered. This is the kind of person you are all trying to discredit.
Re: How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training by Obidient4life2: 5:58am On Jul 21, 2022
ElSudani:

Ungrateful folks. One of the reasons some people can't be bothered. This is the kind of person you are all trying to discredit.

He is a Boko Haram sponsor period!
Ungrateful as in what? What has an Aboki offered to Igbos in the history of Nigeria?
Re: How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training by Obidient4life2: 5:59am On Jul 21, 2022
ElSudani:

Ordinary corp member they don't even have.
Without Southern Nigeria there will 1 teacher per 100000 students in the north!
Re: How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training by Gbogbowa: 6:22am On Jul 21, 2022
They even said Buhari driver is a Christian they have started again with all the suffering we are going through in the SW you are still talking about Tinubu,the conductor killed by Fulani herdsmen in Lagos of recent what did Tinubu say or do,if not Akeredolu and seyi makinde Fulani would have finished us the SW
Re: How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training by Nwabueze22: 6:23am On Jul 21, 2022
Nobody is saying that he's not a good person. He's a saint no doubt about his sainthood but the issue is the man is a muslim and Tinubu is also a musim. So their ticket is not balanced.Training and feeding Ndigbo by Shettima is not the matter
Re: How Shetimma Met An Igbo Man 15 Years Ago And Took Up His Educational Training by jumas(m): 6:23am On Jul 21, 2022
let the world know and let God judge.
Now you will understand what shettima did it to the chibok girls For us to hate Jonathan
Why will you use Christian community to deceive people.

This is the work of God to expose them.

Arise o lord and your enemies be scattered

Every good thing about shettima is fake

(1) (Reply)

The Dangote Petroleum Refinery / Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. / Video And And Photos: Taraba Residents Shut Down The Street To Welcom Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.