Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,697 members, 7,932,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:09 PM

Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend In Kwara Requested They Should Not Jail Boyfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend In Kwara Requested They Should Not Jail Boyfriend (452 Views)

Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano / Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo / Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend In Kwara Requested They Should Not Jail Boyfriend by abdumamman: 8:27am On Jun 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8JhyufXw2A

Lady flogged by her boyfriend in Kwara speaks, says sending him and his friends to jail will do nothing as what has happened has happened

The boyfriend is also alleging that they are married.
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend In Kwara Requested They Should Not Jail Boyfriend by tamcamp253: 11:24am On Jun 23, 2022
Forget her request and let him face the consequences of his actions to teach others a lesson not to treat people, especially ladies like this
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend In Kwara Requested They Should Not Jail Boyfriend by UniversalAngel(f): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2022
Did i just read what i just read?
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend In Kwara Requested They Should Not Jail Boyfriend by Richy4(m): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2022
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Wow!!! Nigeria is no longer a third world countryOoo grin grin...
They are even connecting with the victim... One on one discussion with the officer handling the case.. grin.. Technology I hail thee cool

So if the guy claimed that they were married, was that even a licence to treat her like that?..

Some one should tell him that forgery is also a criminal offence...
Adding forged marriage certificate to his offence might not be cool if he decides to play the spouse card...
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend In Kwara Requested They Should Not Jail Boyfriend by TheRealOwner(m): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2022
UniversalAngel:
Did i just read what i just read?

Yes you did.

Abusive people are usually controlling people too. I am sure she is being sponsored or fed by the said boyfriend. She probably has reasoned that she won't be able to maintain her current lifestyle without him
Re: Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend In Kwara Requested They Should Not Jail Boyfriend by Kobojunkie: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2022
abdumamman:
Lady flogged by her boyfriend in Kwara speaks, says sending him and his friends to jail will do nothing as what has happened has happened

The boyfriend is also alleging that they are married.
I was afraid this was coming.. undecided

I truly do not understand these kind of women at all. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Used V6 Toyota Highlander 2003 For Sale -1.6M / Unrelated Identical "Twins" With Same Name And Profession Take DNA Test / How Can You Pay Or Rent New House With 70k Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.