Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,710 members, 7,892,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:58 PM

How Can You Pay Or Rent New House With 70k Salary - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can You Pay Or Rent New House With 70k Salary (445 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend / My Parents Move In To My Ongoing New House Without My Consent / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Pay Or Rent New House With 70k Salary by famozair: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
How can you pay for a house rent , or rent new house with monthly salary of 70k with family of 4 to care for especially in year 2023,
Re: How Can You Pay Or Rent New House With 70k Salary by yrhuhfy113: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
famozair:
How can you pay for a house rent , or rent new house with monthly salary of 70k with family of 4 to care for especially in year 2023,

investing wisely
arbitrage
relocating to village if the 70k is from a remote job
Re: How Can You Pay Or Rent New House With 70k Salary by sisisioge: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
It is well....is madam working too? 70k!

Maybe selfcon in Ipaja that can go for 200k sha....that's like 3 months salary. Although the ideal situation is to use one month salary for rent. Anything more is a strain on income and savings fa. It is really well.
Re: How Can You Pay Or Rent New House With 70k Salary by Nazgul: 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
famozair:
Your location matters a lot.

If you're in Lagos earning 70k with a family of 4, you'll need God's divine intervention to survive.

If you're outside Lagos, let's say in a much cheaper state, like the north, you can survive. Your wife can engage in petty trading to support, and accommodation and feeding over there isn't much expensive as compared to Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Insane ? I'm Emotionally Drained / 9 Ways To Create More Income Of Monthly N100,000 For Your Family. / Buy And Install Your Solar Panels/inverters/ Batteries Etc In Phc...view Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.