Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,738 members, 7,889,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:49 AM

When Will Tinubu Travel To The US? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Tinubu Travel To The US? (491 Views)

When I Am Sick, I Travel Out. APC Women Leader Give Hint On Why Tinubu Travel . / 2023: Will Tinubu’s Ambition Suffer As He Avoids Obasanjo's Home? / Who Among These Will Tinubu Pick As Running Mate If He Grabs APC Ticket? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Tinubu Travel To The US? by ottersberger(m): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2022
I say make I ask. When is oga Jagaban visiting Omoluabi's who are eagerly waiting for him all over the US, especially in his old neighborhood, Northside Chicago?. Will he be content speaking to them as pictures on a moving truck as was recently seen in New York?.

In fact, when was the last time he visited?. It will not be for lack of means. He has a private jet that will effortlessly make the trans-Atlantic journey with a refueling stopover in Dakar.

Something tells me the US consulate or embassy will readily oblige him with the requisite travel permit.

So, my question is, when will Tinubu visit the US before the elections in February 2023?

1 Like

Re: When Will Tinubu Travel To The US? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2022
You wan kill am abi

you too wicked grin

He can't go to Iragbiji na USA e wan go

2 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu Travel To The US? by LeoDeKing: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2022
Pretty sure if and when Tinubu travel to US for whatever reason, same character will ask if that is an achievement.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tinubu Travel To The US? by YeyeGbami: 11:40am On Jun 24, 2022

Re: When Will Tinubu Travel To The US? by BaddestQueen(f): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Pretty sure if and when Tinubu travel to US for whatever reason, same character will ask if that is an achievement.
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

God bless Yoruba Christians and reasonable Yoruba Muslims
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will Tinubu Travel To The US? by Frigga13: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

No go shake table wey you dey stand ...
Re: When Will Tinubu Travel To The US? by Cubalabloo(m): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2022
When he finally becomes the commander-in-chief.
Re: When Will Tinubu Travel To The US? by DrPlato: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2022
Inasmuch as I can never support Tinubu and Atiku, you guys need to get your facts right before coming online. Tinubu has been going to the US without any issues. Infact, his last knee surgery was in the US, he only went to London to recuperate.

Maybe you should tell Atiku to go to the US alone without Saraki's diplomatic involvement.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Tinubu Travel To The US? by famouscargo4u: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2022
He's being going. In fact US ambassador to Nigeria has been visiting him.
Re: When Will Tinubu Travel To The US? by bibianna(f): 11:56am On Jun 24, 2022
Do you want FBI to catch him? grin
Re: When Will Tinubu Travel To The US? by Mynd44: 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
I am tired of this campaign season already. No substance, just fluff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tinubu Travel To The US? by Naijanascam: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
You dey give american Visa?.....he will if he wants to go
Re: When Will Tinubu Travel To The US? by ottersberger(m): 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mynd44:
I am tired of this campaign season already. No substance, just fluff

We saw his pictures in the UK. Where are his pictures while he was in the US?.

1 Like

Re: When Will Tinubu Travel To The US? by ottersberger(m): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
famouscargo4u:
He's being going. In fact US ambassador to Nigeria has been visiting him.

Please provide pictorial evidence to support your claim, and I will apologize to anyone who feels offended by my intervention. It also appears you do not understand the role and a country's ambassador terms of reference.
Re: When Will Tinubu Travel To The US? by ottersberger(m): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
Cubalabloo:
When he finally becomes the commander-in-chief.

Hahahaha. Immunity things abi?.
Re: When Will Tinubu Travel To The US? by helinues: 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
Why not invite him?

Where were you the last time he was in Usa? Still in secondary school cos cheap phones don dey cause kasala online lately

1 Like

Re: When Will Tinubu Travel To The US? by ScamHunter: 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
You're wicked.
You don't want the man to enjoy his freedom and money okwaya?
What if they revoke his out of court drug deal settlement and nab him? We dey still look Ekweremadu and Ibori own, you wan add Tinubu. Make you kukuma add Atiku. E go help

(1) (Reply)

I Am Coming Back To Nigeria - Sunday Igboho / The Homework Peter Obi Needs To Do To Win / Putin Banned Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.