Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,674 members, 7,878,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:33 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (747942 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (561) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by TWoods(m): 8:26am On Jan 11, 2023
Najdorf:

Imagine..."Answer it yourself"

I don't get this unnecessarily bitter attitude you guys carry. Please I am not the source of your problems grin

I'm still open to anyone willing to share something constructive

Where's the "bitter attitude"? You're the one who still can't figure out how to get admission... not me bro... perhaps because you're still here waiting for "something constructive" you could have figured out in the 5 minutes it took you to type out your response.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by tintall(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2023
Hey guys,

Please i need help filling the form A.

The box labelled 1 - 5. Are these supposed to be my bank details or the school?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Najdorf: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2023
TWoods:

Where's the "bitter attitude"? You're the one who still can't figure out how to get admission... not me bro... perhaps because you're still here waiting for "something constructive" you could have figured out in the 5 minutes it took you to type out your response.
I'm surprised you still can't find the bitter attitude I mentioned, and it's funny when it's so plain to see. Please, I am not the one you fought in the dream grin

Perhaps if you had actually read what I asked, rather than immediately lash out, you would actually understand the simple thing I was asking. I can clearly see you decided not too.

I know you're a big man somewhere that is far too busy and successful to spend little time answering questions from people like us trying to understand one thing or the other. From the way you talk I can also see you consider your time here a BIG service. It's fine and I apologize for wasting your time wink
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ghettonews: 11:02am On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=BigIyanga post=119916087]
Everyone doesnt have to post a PC response. Someone got admitted into nursing at 24 with no prior degree. I wanted to help him by asking him some questions about finances and gap year..they got mad and became too defensive. I have nothing to gain from this.
Truth be told most of these guys want to japa with less work. They’d rather read interview transcript than do some research on how to make a unique impression on VO.
You can baby them all you want, but VOs dont care if even if they cry out blood. [/quote

@Biglyanga now I know you are really very sick , I told u am an auxiliary nurse and wants to pursue my career in bsc nursing and also am self sponsored and u started talking nonsense no wonder everyone in this thread is against u, no one wants your advice because u rather end up insulting them.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 11:42am On Jan 11, 2023
Najdorf:

Imagine..."Answer it yourself"

I don't get this unnecessarily bitter attitude you guys carry. Please I am not the source of your problems grin

I'm still open to anyone willing to share something constructive
Why dont you answer all their questions. You really should not be mad about how folks respond. Nobody owes anyone any soothing response.This is not a therapy forum, cos VOs are going to batter and kill your fragile ego if you’re unprepared. You can do your best by answering all the questions. Tankio

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Lawal1555: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2023
Truly, nobody owes anyone anything on this forum, but I think if you look at it in terms of duty ethics, people owe each other a certain default level of respect and treatment. If you take “nobody owes anyone anything” to it’s logical extreme, it advocates for treating other humans fairly terribly

You guys' responses to questions here are terrible.

Instead of dishing out insults, why not keep mute and leave the questions unanswered

Wherever you think you may find yourself, some people have been there before you.

We have had a lot of sweet guys answering people's questions without bashing them before anyone here.

Let’s be cautious, please

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Sisib15: 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Hello, i don't think you understand why he's asking these questions. You should have patiently give him a response before insulting him. From what i have read so far, to self _fund your academics can be very stressful and frustrating if you don't havr any other means of income and also the possibility of getting you visa may be on probability considering all these factors.

And regarding the appointment date, i think you will need to do the search yourself or you can pay someone to get it for you if you can't search.
In all of it, let no be too quick to insult other people [quote author=ghettonews post=119924775][/quote]

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Najdorf:

I'm surprised you still can't find the bitter attitude I mentioned, and it's funny when it's so plain to see. Please, I am not the one you fought in the dream grin

Perhaps if you had actually read what I asked, rather than immediately lash out, you would actually understand the simple thing I was asking. I can clearly see you decided not too.

I know you're a big man somewhere that is far too busy and successful to spend little time answering questions from people like us trying to understand one thing or the other. From the way you talk I can also see you consider your time here a BIG service. It's fine and I apologize for wasting your time wink

Why you dont u use an agent? Good luck

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sisib15:
Hello, i don't think you understand why he's asking these questions. You should have patiently give him a response before insulting him. From what i have read so far, to self _fund your academics can be very stressful and frustrating if you don't havr any other means of income and also the possibility of getting you visa may be on probability considering all these factors.

And regarding the appointment date, i think you will need to do the search yourself or you can pay someone to get it for you if you can't search.
In all of it, let no be too quick to insult other people
U dey mind him. He was mad at the questions.. I never insulted him. He wanted to know my location-US? What does this have to do with his application?
He’s been out of high school for 6+ years.. How does he explain his gap years? Even in Naija, most people start college from 17-20 ( factoring in JAMB wahala)
Average applicant like him thinks they’re smarter than VOs…that’s why they’re only interested in reading visa interview transcripts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
Najdorf:

How’s someone helping you free of charge bitter? He wants you to succeed , but doesn't want to spoon-feed you. He’s helping applicants SWOT their applications… not to do application for them.
There are some primary school arithmetic questions you dare not ask in university.
Let’s be guided here.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Terry27: 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
What gap years are you talking about??
She just told you she currently works as an auxiliary nurse and decided to further her career by getting a BSN. At this point, you are reading just to respond without understanding. Why are you guys so disrespectful and making a fuss out of this.
You tried to “help her” while being condescending. How do you expect her to take it while bombarding her with questions. If you don’t want to answer questions or you feel the questions are beneath you, kindly move to the next post.

BigIyanga:

You’re a deluded and confused person. Good luck in your delusion. VO is still going to know what is your occupation, salary in order to determine how sustainable is your self-funding part of 75%.
You’re still going to prove to VO that nursing is your passion and how your gap yrs helped to inform your decision.
What auxiliary nursing degree/certificate do you have?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Terry27: 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
And last time I checked YOU ARE NOT A VISA OFFICER.

BigIyanga:

Why dont you answer all their questions. You really should not be mad about how folks respond. Nobody owes anyone any soothing response.This is not a therapy forum, cos VOs are going to batter and kill your fragile ego if you’re unprepared. You can do your best by answering all the questions. Tankio

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Terry27:
And last time I checked YOU ARE NOT A VISA OFFICER.

Neither are you.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
Terry27:
She just told you she currently works as an auxiliary nurse and decided to further her career by getting a BSN. At this point, you are reading just to respond without understanding. Why are you guys so disrespectful and making a fuss out of this.
You tried to “help her” while being condescending. How do you expect her to take it while bombarding her with questions. If you don’t want to answer questions or you feel the questions are beneath you, kindly move to the next post.

Auxiliary nurse with or without degree/certificate?
Help him/her with self funding part too.
Help him/her with starting college at 24 in the US.?
Advise him/her to get a BSN in Naija and apply for MSN/PhD
Do you know know that he/she can finish BSN in Naija and take NClex and get admitted to practice in the US with a green card path??
Mr adviser/advisor ni..
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Lawal1555: 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
Terry27:

Honestly, I can’t just imagine why.

So terrible
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Terry27: 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
Exactly…
So respectfully provide whatever “help” or insight you feel you can give and leave them to plead their case to the Visa Officer who can either choose to acknowledge their lack of preparation with a denial or reward them with a visa.

BigIyanga:

Neither are you.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lawal1555:

Honestly, I can’t just imagine why.

So terrible
You still have not helped him/her answer those questions.. I’m not here to hug u and ur feelings.. pop plaster is available at shoprite for bruised ego like yours.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Terry27:
Exactly…
So respectfully provide whatever “help” or insight you feel you can give and leave them to plead their case to the Visa Officer who can either choose to acknowledge their lack of preparation with a denial or reward them with a visa.

He/she said that my questions were tiring and got offended. She/he started on that condescending path..
Advise him/her to ignore our questions and go to try his/her luck with VO.. I wan read transcripts too
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Lawal1555: 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
BigIyanga:

You still have not helped him/her answer those questions.. I’m not here to hug u and ur feelings.. pop plaster is available at shoprite for bruised ego like yours.

I’m sorry bro.. you are picking the wrong person to fight, I don’t do it and I will never do.

Is biglyanga the same as twoods? Two people on the same forum can’t be this blinkard.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lawal1555:

I’m sorry bro.. you are picking the wrong person to fight, I don’t do it and I will never do.

Is biglyanga the same as twoods? Two people on the same forum can’t be this blinkard.
Take it as duty to help ghettonews. A recalcitrant applicant who doesn't want to do the needful. Ask him/her how many time he has been denied US visa. How many countries has visited in order to boost his travel history….in order to get approved?? Folks like him/her keep doing the same thing and expect a different result.
FYI.. heed your own advice! Dont respond to questions not directed at you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Lawal1555: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
BigIyanga:

Take it as duty to help ghettonews. A recalcitrant applicant who doesn't want to do the needful. Ask him/her how many time he has been denied US visa. How many countries has visited in order to boost his travel history….in order to get approved?? Folks like him/her keep doing the same thing and expect a different result.
FYI.. heed your own advice! Dont respond to questions not directed at you.

I didn’t quote your post, I quoted someone else post, and you feel insulted by my post because of your unnecessary ego. You don’t think logically, and you try to follow the same technique

Goodbye bro
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lawal1555:

I didn’t quote your post, I quoted someone else post, and you feel insulted by my post because of your unnecessary ego. You don’t think logically, and you try to follow the same technique

Goodbye bro
Good for u..Mr Logician . How many people have you helpef here??
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
It is safe to say that Japa hustlers have taken over this thread. They dont want to do much work.
This place is not for Japa hustlers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Davegabriel(m): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
Hello Everyone! Please my spring semester Visa appointment was denied in Lagos consulate on 29th December 2022 but my school has moved my admission to fall semester and I'm to resume on August. The promised to send me a new I 20 on mid February for me to reapply for visa but I'm confused if I should go to another consulate (Abuja) or should I still go back to the Lagos consulate where I was denied my first visa application.
Pls I need your help.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Zino2023: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
BigIyanga:

Most people here offering to help, are borne out of selfless sacrifice, but most applicants like ghetonews and co, who are seasonal applicants with denials are pure japa hustlers. They have told many inconsistent stories to VOs.. and everything is on record. In Ghettonews last interview, the VO gave him/her time to come clean as to what led his/her rejection… she/he picked an error about parents’ info in his DS160.. VO told him/her that was NOT the reason for his denial. These applicants have made up their minds on what the issues are; and are looking for someone to validate those-held opinions.. I’m not effing with that.. I keep it 100%, you can call me a bad person
I would love to help a genuine applicant who’s done his/her work. If you’re a stem MS/PhD applicant with funding/scholarship, I’d like to help with sevis fee etal

If you ever decide to extend this generosity to helping people send official test scores ($30) or application fees ($30).

Please quote me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (561)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.