Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,371 members, 7,846,591 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (715301 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (548) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 5:40pm On May 08
anamo:

You so rude and that’s very concerning. Do u even know who I am? Do u know how much power I wield? Do you know I hold to the US border and I open it and close it whenever I want? Do u know I’m the one that determine the H1B cap per year in America? Apologise and I can let this pass

Hey 🤠

@anamo.

1. Even our own @justwise who wields a kind of authority on Nairaland rarely comment on insult . People of authorities including Nigeria President and that of the USA and CEOs of organisations are very very slow to anger .

2. You are an empty barrel. If you see me physically you won't tell me i am rude except if your birth age Starts from 60 years back.

3. I will apologise tomorrow.

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Nairalandforme: 10:05pm On May 08
rsogbuyi:
I’ve created the group.
You can quote this message with your number or send it as a mail. I’ll add you ASAP. I don’t want to drop the link here cos of possible spammers

Please I would love to be added with this number
Pls remove the first dot
Thanks 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by bimsbabe(f): 10:43pm On May 08
EmmyPers:
I like to make some clarifications for a friend who’s interview is 2days. She requested for updated I20 after securing an extra funding but the contact person and signature on the new I20 have changed. Would she still be needing the updated one or she can go with the initial one she filled the details on her DS160?

Secondly, she’s done her civil wedding and yet to do trad which is coming up later this year, hence she doesn’t have pictures from the trad but few from the civil. Since she’s going with her partner for the interview can they present the pics from the trad alone?

Do questions arise concerning traditional marriage?
And can they answer that they’re doing their traditional later this year, apparently after the interview?

Thank you!

They would never ask you of traditional marriage. You are married thats all. Anyone of those marriage is valid and acceptable. As for 1-20, you can explain that if asked.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by phinix291(m): 11:14pm On May 08
Pls can someone add me to F1 Visa appointment group pls?
WhatsApp Number: 07065215942
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by MoriMora: 4:14am On May 09
phinix291:
WhatsApp Number: 07065215942

Please can I be added to the WhatsApp group as well. Here’s my number: 09120039258
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by liliberth: 10:40am On May 09
Here Is so quiet 🤫, is anything not happening.

Anyone applied to University of Houston?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by EmmyPers: 1:07pm On May 09
Thank you.
bimsbabe:

They would never ask you of traditional marriage. You are married thats all. Anyone of those marriage is valid and acceptable. As for 1-20, you can explain that if asked.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by mother2012: 2:17pm On May 09
Can anyone add me to the student (F I ) visa appointment schedule whatsapp group pls?

MY NO: 07032110500
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by mother2012: 2:23pm On May 09
rsogbuyi:
I’ve created the group.
You can quote this message with your number or send it as a mail. I’ll add you ASAP. I don’t want to drop the link here cos of possible spammers

Hello, can you pls add me to the group on 07032110500.

Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by yikky(f): 3:37pm On May 09
Pls can someone add me to F1 Visa appointment schedule group pls?
WhatsApp Number: 08062155675
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by VTJN(m): 3:43pm On May 09
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

@Danburuwa.

1. I have been able to compiled few of your atrocities and the 3 ladies you defrauded November 2023.

2. Give me little time , I will post evidences on Nairaland . Yours is just allegations because you are just typing , no evidences.

3. I want to seek the last authority before i exposed you and 2 of your accomplices. We shall soon separate men from boys.

Best Wishes 🙏
please does US embassy accept investment account as source of funding for student visa?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by yikky(f): 3:59pm On May 09
rsogbuyi:
I’ve created the group.

WhatsApp Number: 08062155675
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 5:16pm On May 09
VTJN:
please does US embassy accept investment account as source of funding for student visa?

Hey 🤠

A2A.

1.Yes . It is acceptable but it is not a straightforward or reliable way to demonstrate your financial proof. Stock holdings can fluctuate in value, and their liquidity can be a concern.

2. Consular officers may prefer to see more stable and liquid assets that can be easily converted into cash to cover your 1st-year or whole tuition expenses.

3. If you do not have any other options , then you may go ahead in presenting it but be ready to defend its asset value and the reliability to the consular (if he or she raises concerns).

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by muklet93: 6:48pm On May 09
Pls add me to the F1 visa interview applicant group

@rsogbuyi
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by muklet93: 6:57pm On May 09
Kindly add me to the F1 visa interview applicant WhatsApp group

rsogbuyi:
I’ve created the group.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by MoriMora: 7:45pm On May 09
rsogbuyi:
I’ve created the group.

Hello. Please kindly add me on 09120039258
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Imustreturn(m): 10:23pm On May 09
Kly003:

My advise, Go first to avoid complications... You can invite family later on.

thank you so much
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Naseun: 11:37pm On May 09
Anyone going to Tennessee Tech university?

Please reach out or send a PM. Thanks

Or if there is any whatsapp group for prospective tennessee tech university students. Pls I would like to be added.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Naseun: 11:38pm On May 09
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by AdenugaaB: 6:41am On May 10
muklet93:
Kindly add me to the F1 visa interview applicantp WhatsApp group

Hello, Kindly add me to the US visa group

Thank You
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by AdenugaaB: 6:42am On May 10
[quote author=olumidebanjo post=129489409][/quote]Hello, Kindly add me to the US visa group
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Sisinike: 9:07am On May 10
Hello, thank you for making the group. please add me. +13092976683. Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by muklet93: 9:18am On May 10
Here's a link to a responsive and interactive group : US Visa Appointment Schedule

https:///IE9xg0Vl3UQInx2wCPcruk

Sisinike:
Hello, thank you for making the group. please add me. +13092976683. Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Yomi174: 1:09pm On May 10
Hi everyone. Please I got a date for few weeks after
Resumption date. What do I do please?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by mozkidayo(m): 3:09pm On May 10
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

A2A.

1.Yes . It is acceptable but it is not a straightforward or reliable way to demonstrate your financial proof. Stock holdings can fluctuate in value, and their liquidity can be a concern.

2. Consular officers may prefer to see more stable and liquid assets that can be easily converted into cash to cover your 1st-year or whole tuition expenses.

3. If you do not have any other options , then you may go ahead in presenting it but be ready to defend its asset value and the reliability to the consular (if he or she raises concerns).

Best Wishes 🙏

Hello good afternoon sir. Is there a way I can reach you privately sir?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Danburuwa: 3:25pm On May 10
mozkidayo:

That's a thief and a scammer agent you just quoted and wanted to contact privately.

Be warned! Nairaland does not promote such thing as that.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by oohhjjaayy: 4:47pm On May 10
rsogbuyi:
I’ve created the group.

Kindly add me up to the group via 08065250125. Thanks 🙏
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by charlfay: 5:18pm On May 10
Goodafternoon everyone. Please I have a question and I would appreciate if anyone can help with answers. So I have a Bsc degree and a previous masters degree and I intend going for a second masters degree in the US. But I am not sure if I am to apply to schools using my Bsc degree or my previous masters degree. I do not know which of my degrees I am to evaluate. I have a CGPA of 2.71 in my Bsc, and 4.62 CGPA in my masters.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 5:27pm On May 10
Danburuwa:

That's a thief and a scammer agent you just quoted and wanted to contact privately.

Be warned! Nairaland does not promote such thing as that.

🤠

The individual behind this moniker " @Danburuwa is the new Mad man of Gadarene.

Any one who knows a good clinical Psychologist should recommend to his folks.

And do no engage him or any of his gangs. They will lure you to joining groups and ruined your visa process .

@Danburuwa especially has fraudulent cases to answer .
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Karito: 6:14pm On May 10
Good day everyone
Please can anybody recommend schools I can spply for as an undergraduate student
Thank you guys
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 7:24pm On May 10
mozkidayo:

Hey 🤠

@mozkidayo.

1. You are being sent by my antagonists . You were registered on Nairaland for few years and you rarely come over to USA travel thread s.

2. You are also following 89 individuals on nairaland with some of my chief antagonists on your list.

3. I know the real people who are willing to get in touch for genuine counseling. And I know those who are being sent .

4. Break away from the failed gangs which is presently being spearheading by @Danburuwa (the 419 travel agent).

5. You have failed in all your ways to implicate me . Contact those on your follow-up list for your solution . I don't have failed and old-school travel agent offices like those of @Danburuwa and the rest who sent you.

Best Wishes 🙏

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by LookingUntoHIM: 7:46pm On May 10
Yomi174:
Hi everyone. Please I got a date for few weeks after
Resumption date. What do I do please?
Hi,
What I’ve seen people write time after time is to apply for Emergency Appointment within 60days of resumption.

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (548) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: topgun98, OyoTunjiUSA(m), Rotex111(m), Blessed4sure, Mayoseun and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.