Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (743822 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (561) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 4:52pm On May 30
Samhyme:
Visa Denied āŒ
First attempt
Abuja embassy
Fully funded
30th May, 2024, 8:00am
FSU
Phd Chemical Engineering

VO: Have you been to the US before

Me: No officer but I have been to France for a training fully sponsored by my Organization(cuts me)
VO; why Florida

Me: I chosedĀ  FSU because of the research of professor XYZ whoĀ  I will be be workingĀ  with on Carbon Capture.Ā  I applied to 5 years and I got into 4 with fully fundedĀ  . However I chosed FSU because of (cuts me)

VO: Where are you working?

Me: I currently work as an EngineerĀ  withĀ  XYZ companyĀ  (cuts me)

VO: Who is your Supervisor

Me: Professor XYZ ( VO cuts)

VO:Ā  what will you be doing after your program

Me: I willĀ  be returning back to Nigeria to my current work placeĀ  to transition into the roled of Research and Development Manager where I will be working on the development of Carbon capture technology. I will also be working with government environmental agencies ( VO cuts)
VO: what is your current salary
Me: 400k Monthly
VO: and you will be coming back to Nigeria when you can make more money in the US
Me: My current role isĀ  band X, getting this PhD will make me transition into band Y where I Will be receiving timesĀ  4 of this salary
VO: your Visa application today is denied.

I was the third person sheĀ  interviewed.Ā  She denied the first 2Ā  persons before me.
I feel the last question made her deny me. She wasn't convinced enough I will come back to NigeriaĀ 
I was really surprised because I recently traveled to France , I got 4 fully funded admission.

We live to fight another day.

Please what is the problem with this transcript.....Why was he rejected @OyoTunjiUSA?

Hey šŸ¤ 

** You are a troll . The first consular question should not be " VO: Have you been to the US before ?

* Put the question to @fearlessfang, @Danburuwa and others in your click.

1. If you are real post to the public or send me copy of your Form I-20 and appointment letter.

Best Wishes šŸ™

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by kaycome: 5:04pm On May 30
I can see that you must be a newbie to this thread. By the way before you come for my head, i joined nairaland and started with the guys who open this thread so i can tell you the truth. What the guy said was totally true. He doesn't need to show anything to prove it to you. Funding is key not the only factor that can secure you a visa. By the way he didn't say without funding you can't. Goodluck dear

IggyAzalea:

Hi Olawrites.

Your write up that getting visa without funding is not easy is not true. Pls stop spreading the gospel of lies. Re' u telling us that the US Consulate is forcing fundings on all student visa applicants ? Your ability to cover the tuition deficit is the major interest of the consular. Once you or ur sponsor is able to displayevidence of money to pay your 1st year tuition and the embassy can verify that u should not have any issue with ur visa.

That man Oyotunjiusa with few others hia have corroborated same facts. PhD prospective students re' those who actually have to agitate for fundings because they need absolute focus on their study n they have very little hours to work outside study. Undergraduates n msc applicants whose sponsor can display enough tuition funds does not need fundings n infact most int- student application usually ask if you need scholarship or not. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by kaycome: 5:25pm On May 30
Nairaland is like a barrack. Soldier go soldier come barrack remain. I remember the likes of Imperiouxx, walspring, Msnas etc. Are they still on this thread? By the way those guys helped me with info on how to secure admission, pay sevis fee, etc far back in 2010. Long time ago. Keep it up guys.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by IggyAzalea(f): 5:32pm On May 30
kaycome:
I can see that you must be a newbie to this thread. By the way before you come for my head, i joined nairaland and started with the guys who open this thread so i can tell you the truth. What the guy said was totally true. He doesn't need to show anything to prove it to you. Funding is key not the only factor that can secure you a visa. By the way he didn't say without funding you can't. Goodluck dear

Old cargo Mr OyotunjiUSA has taught us how to check profiles šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€

why was @samhyme with 4 fully funded phd admissions got denied sir ? Abi he is a trol true true šŸ¤£ nonsense group of army robbers. My mum is still cursing all of u for wasting her hard earned money almost 3 m.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Observer25: 6:12pm On May 30
Samhyme:
Visa Denied āŒ
First attempt
Abuja embassy
Fully funded
FSU
Phd Chemical Engineering

Me: No officer but I have been to France for a training fully sponsored by my Organization(cuts me)
VO; why Florida

Me: I chosedĀ  FSU because of the research of professor XYZ whoĀ  I will be be workingĀ  with on Carbon Capture.Ā  I applied to 5 years and I got into 4 with fully fundedĀ  . However I chosed FSU because of (cuts me)

Me: I willĀ  be returning back to Nigeria to my current work placeĀ  to transition into the roled of Research and Development Manager where I will be working on the development of Carbon capture technology. I will also be working with government environmental agencies ( VO cuts)
VO: and you will be coming back to Nigeria when you can make more money in the US
Me: My current role isĀ  band X, getting this PhD will make me transition into band Y where I Will be receiving timesĀ  4 of this salary

I was the third person sheĀ  interviewed.Ā  She denied the first 2Ā  persons before me.
I feel the last question made her deny me. She wasn't convinced enough I will come back to NigeriaĀ 
I was really surprised because I recently traveled to France , I got 4 fully funded admission.

Please what is the problem with this transcript.....Why was he rejected @OyoTunjiUSA?

Nonsense. Stop spamming page. People learn from here

A PhD in Chem engin. Fully funded candidate using the phrase "return back" . Redundant. English.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fearlessfang: 6:29pm On May 30
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey šŸ¤ 

** You are a troll . The first consular question should not be " VO: Have you been to the US before ?

* Put the question to @fearlessfang, @Danburuwa and others in your click.

1. If you are real post to the public or send me copy of your Form I-20 and appointment letter.

Best Wishes šŸ™
That was you typing that bullshit.

ONLY IDIOTS LIKE YOU RESPOND TO INTERVIEWER LIKE THAT. STAY AWAY FROM THIS CRIMINAL

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fearlessfang: 6:31pm On May 30
Samhyme:
Visa Denied āŒ
First attempt
Abuja embassy
Fully funded
FSU
Phd Chemical Engineering

VO; why Florida

THIS IS A FAKE TRANSCRIPT. A PhD student typing like Tunji.

I KNOW WHAT YOU CRIMINALS ARE UP TO. STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 6:43pm On May 30
fearlessfang:
THIS IS A FAKE TRANSCRIPT. A PhD student typing like Tunji.

I KNOW WHAT YOU CRIMINALS ARE UP TO. STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY

@fearlessfang its your style to alway send in trolls to post fake transcripts. I knew you sent him hence my request for his I-20 copy as well as his appointment letter . You quickly responded when your trick is uncovered.

@Samhyme: Whom you sent as a puppet has opened that profile since the year 2010 according to the evidence attached. Can u see your life ? So i opened that profile since 2010 in order to use it for trolling?

Same way you employed @Danburuwa. Keep wasting your life (because you can't waste time).

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by kaycome: 7:57pm On May 30
What has happened to this thread for God's sake. Insult, careless words and no form of any human respect. I haven't checked this thread for years now only to see that some newbies have turn themselves to Lord of the thread. I will visit back in a year time. By the way i don't have time to read any response to my comments so save yourself the time.

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 8:28pm On May 30
kaycome:
What has happened to this thread for God's sake. Insult, careless words and no form of any human respect. I haven't checked this thread for years now only to see that some newbies have turn themselves to Lord of the thread. I will visit back in a year time. By the way i don't have time to read any response to my comments so save yourself the time.

Hey šŸ¤ 

@kaycome.

1. Every organisation or entity or state that doesn't change leaders (no matter how knowledgeable they are) have become an enslaved entity. Either those leaders retired gracefully and become Respected Consultants OR they are forced out of office as a result of aging and become Ousted dictators.

2. I respects you naturally as a man i have not met physically and according to your profile you seems to be a senior on Nairaland . Kindly talk to your people to embrace changes and usually welcomes the Newbies you mentioned sir.

3. The USA is the most welcoming and tolerating nations of the world. Sir ! They have the person of almost 85% of the world countries as either their citizen, permanent resident, student or visitor, hence they are leading as No.1 in the world.

4. Tell your people to adopt USA gimmicks and embrace coming together of Newbies best brains.

Best Wishes šŸ™
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Zihno: 10:21pm On May 30
[quote author=OyoTunjiUSA post=130216154]

šŸ¤ 

My social media handles is what interest you of all the write up ? Jobless dummies . Go back to school and learn . @fearlessfang, @Danburuwa, @Excellent100. @Zihno and the rest of you .

The old visa process idea you are recycling has done more harms to visa applicants on Nairaland .

Idea where an applicant is supposed to apply for Msc Economics or Accounting based on his or her career , but because one of your sham school History department is offering scholarships in order to attracts foreign students you will then forced such schools on innocent applicants and be claiming that scholarships help visa.

[/

You still mad? May God ā€œhillā€ you.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by hernandson(m): 10:29am On May 31
Sisib15:
Why did you now write GRE if you don't know yournext line of action. Well, after GRE, any questions you have regarding USA educationput it on google and add nairaland to it.
Thanks, the goal is to apply at Universities etc and get scholarship and admission. There are some other key things i know experienced people also factor too, hence the need for that support to get the I-20 and all.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by hernandson(m): 10:32am On May 31
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey šŸ¤ 

A2A.

*** Don"t focus on Spring/Summer/Fall 2025. Cool down and focus on sending best application materials and getting admitted with a very good fundings (95% compulsory).

1. Start researching through Universities which are good in your research fields, this can take you like 1-2 Months.,

2. You should then approach a professor (s) directly (via email) to build a relationship (assuming you both work in a similar field or your research interests overlap) and hope that they might help you secure a spot in their labs. These should be your Priority Step.

3. Aside of your GRE, You have to submit Main Aplication , SoP, LoRā€™s and Transcripts. Phd applications usually focus on research, therfore prepare to submit your best Research Thesis/Statement along.

4. Dont be carried away with higher GRE score. GRE score (s) will springboard your fundings but it does not guarantee even 30% of your admissions.

5. I can guide you more than appropriately in the whole application process if you desire to have me in your team. You may as well do it yourself by taking your time to study this thread.

6. For the groups, only join the groups that is authorised by the admin of Nairaland . Dont join any external group. But personally, i dont even know about any groups . All my activities on Nairaland stops after logging out of here .

Best Wishes šŸ™
Hello Chief, Please can you buzz me on whatsapp again? cant seems to find your contact again. Thanks have few things i will like to discuss with you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 11:38am On May 31
hernandson:

Hello Chief, Please can you buzz me on whatsapp again? cant seems to find your contact again. Thanks have few things i will like to discuss with you

Hey šŸ¤ 

1. Have we even chatted privately before? I thought our communications ended here and if i have forgotten then follow the former process you used in connecting with me. I don't keep non family, friends or business associates contacts .

Best Wishes šŸ™
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Nomsooooo: 11:58am On May 31
Good day everyone,

So I initially asked this question but Iā€™m not sure I was clear enough , so Iā€™m here again . So Iā€™m a 23 year old Iā€™ll be 24 in December , I graduated from university here in Nigeria with computer science in 2021 and i currently hold an IT role . Fast forward to this year so I applied to a school in Texas for a bachelors in Computer science as well with part scholarship and my Sponsor can very much cover my COA . My interview is coming up in July but my question is will it be a red flag on my path have that my previous bachelors degree was in computer science and Iā€™m going for another bachelors in computer science . Please I would really appreciate every opinion I can get on this . Itā€™s been giving me anxiety lately. Thanks in advance .
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by LoverOfLove: 12:27pm On May 31
Nomsooooo:
Good day everyone,

So I initially asked this question but Iā€™m not sure I was clear enough , so Iā€™m here again . So Iā€™m a 23 year old Iā€™ll be 24 in December , I graduated from university here in Nigeria with computer science in 2021 and i currently hold an IT role . Fast forward to this year so I applied to a school in Texas for a bachelors in Computer science as well with part scholarship and my Sponsor can very much cover my COA . My interview is coming up in July but my question is will it be a red flag on my path have that my previous bachelors degree was in computer science and Iā€™m going for another bachelors in computer science . Please I would really appreciate every opinion I can get on this . Itā€™s been giving me anxiety lately. Thanks in advance .

I hope you didn't indicate in your ds-160 that you have previously obtained a bachelor's degree. If you have, remove it, if you haven't, Na God I take beg you, don't mention it to the visa officer during your interview else you will most likely chop denial
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 1:01pm On May 31
Nomsooooo:
Good day everyone,

Hey šŸ¤ 

* Dont mind @LoverOfLove. Pls dont lie in your DS-160. Indicate every schools you have attended.

1. If any consular ask you that exact question , he or she only ask you as a matter of curiosity because it is (situation of applying for 2nd degree) not part of a visa determining criteria but if you give a clueless answer then it can give the consular a bad impression of you.

2. For example, i am a millionaire whom you begged N1,000 from last week. Today, you appear again for the same N1,000 favor and i asked you " why is it that its only N1,000 you used to beg for ?

** If you say ... I actually needed more than that but i did not want to put all my burden on you ..Then i will give you another N1,000 as a rich man.

*** But If you say ... I am planing to increase the Favor to N3,000 next week, so i just want to start with N1000 favor. I wont give you another money again because you have given me a bad impression of you.

3. Tell the consular something like ; I did not like my cgpa after graduation and its affecting my mind or profile.... ..... I am presently in the IT department and over the few years of working i observed that my co-workers who are Americans teaches me what i am supposed to have learnt during my undergraduate studies and these guys only have 2 yrs computer college education from the USA .....etc .

Best Wishes šŸ™

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Sisib15: 2:58pm On May 31
I don't read your responses but omo this one no follow ooo. The above if you love yourself don't put that bachelors in your ds 160. You don't need it there at all. If you still wondering how to answer you can put the question on google and add nairaland to it . It will shows you the previous threads, and what people have said regarding that .
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey šŸ¤ 

* Dont mind @LoverOfLove. Pls dont lie in your DS-160. Indicate every schools you have attended.

1. If any consular ask you that exact question , he or she only ask you as a matter of curiosity because it is (situation of applying for 2nd degree) not part of a visa determining criteria but if you give a clueless answer then it can give the consular a bad impression of you.

2. For example, i am a millionaire whom you begged N1,000 from last week. Today, you appear again for the same N1,000 favor and i asked you " why is it that its only N1,000 you used to beg for ?

** If you say ... I actually needed more than that but i did not want to put all my burden on you ..Then i will give you another N1,000 as a rich man.

*** But If you say ... I am planing to increase the Favor to N3,000 next week, so i just want to start with N1000 favor. I wont give you another money again because you have given me a bad impression of you.

3. Tell the consular something like ; I did not like my cgpa after graduation and its affecting my mind or profile.... ..... I am presently in the IT department and over the few years of working i observed that my co-workers who are Americans teaches me what i am supposed to have learnt during my undergraduate studies and these guys only have 2 yrs computer college education from the USA .....etc .

Best Wishes šŸ™

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 3:13pm On May 31
Sisib15:
I don't read your responses but omo this one no follow ooo. The above if you love yourself don't put that bachelors in your ds 160. You don't need it there at all. If you still wondering how to answer you can put the question on google and add nairaland to it . It will shows you the previous threads, and what people have said regarding that .

šŸ¤ 

I did not write my opinion to you . I know who you are. Blind will always lead the blinds into pit. You have been misleading applicants to what people have said but i am pointing embassy policies to visa applicants. That is how you teaches Bsc applicants Msc and Phd transcripts in your mock groups.

1. Thieves from job vacancies. You do not have any visa processing brains but how to steal. You scammed lot of people on Nairaland with NYSC redeployment scam in 2023.

2. Click on my profile and screenshot it on Nairaland for general public to see. I have never deviated out of USA travel sections.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 3:46pm On May 31
LoverOfLove:

I hope you didn't indicate in your ds-160 that you have previously obtained a bachelor's degree. If you have, remove it, if you haven't, Na God I take beg you, don't mention it to the visa officer during your interview else you will most likely chop denial

šŸ¤ 

You dont know anything about USA VISA process and procedures. You together with @Sisib15 are thieves comin from Job/vacancies where your 100% motive is to dupe people. Why are you guys wicked ? I just guided someone about a delicate issue and you are here disputing what you know nothing about all because you want to scam the OP. People should click on their profiles and study their past dubious characters !

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Sisib15: 4:18pm On May 31
You are foolish
OyoTunjiUSA:

šŸ¤ 

I did not write my opinion to you . I know who you are. Blind will always lead the blinds into pit. You have been misleading applicants to what people have said but i am pointing embassy policies to visa applicants. That is how you teaches Bsc applicants Msc and Phd transcripts in your mock groups.

1. Thieves from job vacancies. You do not have any visa processing brains but how to steal. You scammed lot of people on Nairaland with NYSC redeployment scam in 2023.

2. Click on my profile and screenshot it on Nairaland for general public to see. I have never deviated out of USA travel sections.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Stevenssen(m): 6:24pm On May 31
Nomsooooo:
Good day everyone,

You'll have better chances going for a graduate degree. Since you're 23 and already have a bachelors
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 6:52pm On May 31
Stevenssen:

You'll have better chances going for a graduate degree. Since you're 23 and already have a bachelors

Hey šŸ¤ 

I disagree with you. You are from the scammer's group who always supported lies. @IggyAzalea was dragging some truth with you just few days ago. Explain to us with USA embassy's website evidence how he has a better chances ? You dont know what you are typing.

The OP even has a faster education. Many 25 yr old Nigerians are just having 6 credits in WAEC at that age. I wrote WAEC and GCE more than 8 times and wrote JAMB (now UTME) more than 12 times.

Going for same degree in USA is not a visa barrier . I can tell a consular officer that i want to break Guinness book of record by bagging Bsc in Histroy from 10 institutions in USA before i get to age 100. If the consular confirmed your genuineness of purpose and financial ability they will keep granting you the F-1 VISAS.

1. Going for another degree is not even the concern of the consular (s). The consular may just ask you ' why another Bsc in computer science out of personal interest.

Repent from your scamming jobs.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 7:23pm On May 31
Stevenssen:

šŸ¤ 

So because a University Chemistry Department is looking for foreign applicants because of low population of students and offers scholarships to attracts them means that applying to such school guarantees visa ? Or a Nigerian who graduated from Economics or Linguistics dpt should apply to such school all because of the scholarships ? That is the gospel of deceit you are preaching to upcoming F1 VISA applicants.

1. You guys usually spoil their VISA success foundations by misleading them from the admission process.

2. Scholarships and fundings is not a visa determinant. Its only compulsory for Phd applicants but despite that why are 75% of Phd F1 VISA applicants gets refusal despite fundings ? Because they must satisfy THE MAIN F-1 VISA REQUIREMENTS.

3. Scholarships and fundings only helps your family in the area of Proof of Funds. It does not Guarantees VISA.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Stevenssen(m): 8:10pm On May 31
OyoTunjiUSA:

šŸ¤ 

So because a University Chemistry Department is looking for foreign applicants because of low population of students and offers scholarships to attracts them means that applying to such school guarantees visa ? Or a Nigerian who graduated from Economics or Linguistics dpt should apply to such school all because of the scholarships ? That is the gospel of deceit you are preaching to upcoming F1 VISA apllicants.

1. You guys usually spoil their VISA success foundations by misleading them from the admission process.

2. Scholarships and fundings is not a visa determinant. Its only compulsory for Phd applicants but despite that why are 75% of Phd F1 VISA applicants gets refusal despite fundings ? Because they must satisfy THE MAIN F-1 VISA REQUIREMENTS.

3. Scholarships and fundings only helps your family in the area of Proof of Funds. It does not Guarantees VISA.
I don't know who you are, what nonsense or group you are talking about, nor do I wish to engage you.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by mayford: 8:12pm On May 31
Nomsooooo:
Good day everyone,

Hello,

Unfortunately you may be asked about your previous education. You're better off playing it safe and being honest with your application. You may omit your previous degree in your application thinking you would not be asked about it by the Consul, but eventually get asked and you would have to provide an answer.

The exact question you never expect may be asked of you. Equally, considering your age, the Consuls are trained on several scenarios. The average age for undergraduate entry in this era is between 16-19 or 20 at most. The minority figures fall between 21-22. At 23-25/26, you may be considering graduation.

You'd have to explain your gap years and what you have been doing since you graduated high school. Would you decide to intentionally provide a false answer at that moment? It may sound easy to rehearse what you'd say but behaviour and your body language isn't that easy to predict. You may become jittery at that moment. All these are nuances you should consider before taking in any advice and making a decision.

A Master's degree would have been more appropriate for your cause, but perhaps you have your reasons for choosing to acquire a second Bachelor's in the same course. This same reason(s), you'd have to tell and explain to the Consul on your appointment day if you're asked. Once the facts are established and all checks out, you may be approved. You're rather being truthful and getting approved than dishonest and getting denied. The latter will make it harder for you to get approved in your subsequent applications.

If you're lucky, questions about your previous education may be skipped and you'd have to contend with providing answers to other interview questions. But do your due diligence first.

It's a tricky situation regardless, but do what's best for you. Loads of advice out there, follow the best lead. You know exactly what your instincts tell you on the right thing to do. In the end, the outcome of the interview will depend on the choices you made.

All the best!

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 8:51pm On May 31
Nomsooooo:
Good day everyone,

Hey šŸ¤ 

1. Go ahead with your Bsc application. There is no age limit in education . USA embassy does not stipulate any age brackets for F1 VISA applicants.

2. Disregard all those noises, they are not from the embassy, they are human being speculations.

3. If you have 3rd class lower in your previous Bsc that is a good excuse to want to give your academic profile a new reputation.

4. I have processd some college admissions and F1-visas for ages 35/42 yr olds successfully some years back.

5. I wrote a new WAEC in the year 2011 meanwhile i finished Sec school in the year 1994. I actually used GCE and NECO for my University admission but the passion to have a 1 sitting in WAEC drove me to the decision.

Go ahead with your vision. Only follow and take serious the opinion of anyone who can post USA embasy official links that stipulates age groups for F1-visa.

*** A 40 yr old married man can go for Bsc if he qualifies for the F1 visa. (Qualification entails proof of funds , proof of ties, post study plans and applying to SEVP approved schools..

*** I used to believe the notion before but its just a street fallacy.

Best Wishes šŸ™

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by liliberth: 11:29pm On May 31
Anyone studying/studied in Kent state University? Or has an idea of the University or location.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by laphta(m): 5:27am On Jun 01
Hi everyone. Iā€™m new here.
Please do I need to join a whatsapp group to get a favorable visa interview date? Especially since Iā€™m trying to get a date before August.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by IggyAzalea(f): 7:59am On Jun 01
laphta:
Hi everyone. Iā€™m new here.
Please do I need to join a whatsapp group to get a favorable visa interview date? Especially since Iā€™m trying to get a date before August.

U opened nl acc since the year 2014 n u re claiming new on nl ? Since the yr 2014 about 10 years ago ? Even if u want to join a group u don't know hw to study the thread ?

Evil motives.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by IggyAzalea(f): 8:15am On Jun 01
liliberth:
Anyone studying/studied in Kent state University? Or has an idea of the University or location.

Hi.
Use Google engine to look it up. By the way why do yu need the uni's location ? Does it av to do with ur application or what ? I mean dis is a question one elementary girl can solve on search tools šŸ™„
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ruth3586: 8:22am On Jun 01
Please I do I join F1 visa mock interview

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (561)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.