Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (745500 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (561) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03
Tomison:

What do you mean by don’t read and want to be spoonfed What has been said here that I didn’t read properly?

Also me dropping my number and trying to get advice from experienced people is me trying to be spoonfed
Nigga, arrange your words well. Don’t piss me off,if you have nothing to say, you can as well pass. Tf.

Hey 🀠

@Tomison

1. I have given you the answer you are looking for and I bet none of them will answer you again because they do not know what to answer . Their interest is to lure you to joining groups and show you fake visa pages and transcripts.

2. The @Debbieeeeeee you wanted to contact is the same @Sisib15 you are arguing with 🀣
Okay ask them to give their own version of answer pls ?

Best Wishes πŸ™
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Tomison(m): 12:35pm On Jun 03
Nairaland is definitely not the same as it was in 2019. Very few people are here now.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by liliberth: 12:53pm On Jun 03
fearlessfang:
The University is located in Kent, Ohio. Do you have a specific question you need?

I want to know if there are jobs and if it's black friendly like general questions
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 1:11pm On Jun 03
Tomison:
Nairaland is definitely not the same as it was in 2019. Very few people are here now.

Hey 🀠

1. Don't even look at that University in Kent , Ohio. It's a bait . You can google Public Research Universities in USA and apply yourself by 1st emailing International admissions Offices. There are more than 4,000 Universities in the USA.

2. Ask them to answer your questions? Those attacking me should login and post answers from their monikers. I authorise them to Google search 😊. They have kept quiet .

Best Wishes πŸ™

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Danburuwa: 1:23pm On Jun 03
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🀠

1. Don't even look at that University in Kent , Ohio. It's a bait . You can google Public Research Universities in USA and apply yourself by 1st emailing International admissions Offices. There are more than 4,000 Universities in the USA.

2. Ask them to answer your questions? Those attacking me should login and post answers from their monikers. I authorise them to Google search 😊. They have kept quiet .

Best Wishes πŸ™

I believe you woke up confused this morning, what is the relationship between the question Tomison asked and Kent State University?

Infact, what is the correlation between the question liliberth asked on May 31 concerning Kent State and the reply you just gave to Tomison. You've been capping more than you've ever capped this morning.

It's not even the University in Kent, Ohio, it's actually called Kent State University, but you won't know this because you don't even know yourself.

I still blame justwise for not blocking this your new account after blocking the old one (NewBoyKhashoggi) you used in scamming many unsuspecting Nairalanders.

7 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fearlessfang: 3:34pm On Jun 03
liliberth:

I want to know if there are jobs and if it's black friendly like general questions
They have a lot of Nigerians in that school. When you say jobs what do you mean?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Debbieeeeeee: 3:35pm On Jun 03
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🀠

1. There is nothing in their brains they want to tell you. Watch out, they will start picking and twisting from my piece. Let's wait for the 1st answer from them.

2. Thank God you are educated and understand the meaning of conspiracies all those attacks are just from 2 people that's @debbieeeeeee and @fearlessfang. They have more than 20 monikers on nairaland.

3. Always click on their profiles and check their previous posts. Your eyes will opens.

4. They will eventually lured you to failed groups where everythings is for sale 🀣. They are experts in Jobs / employment sections where they have duped many Nigerians .

Best Wishes

I want to make it clear that I will never ask anyone to direct message me for anything. If someone chooses to message me, I will respond when I have the opportunity, to the best of my knowledge. I am not an educational consultant or visa officer, and I am not seeking any recognition. I am simply speaking from my own experiences and those around me.

Please do not compare us or assume that we are on the same level. We all have our own paths to follow, so please focus on your own work. I will never ask anyone for money or accept any money from others. I am not part of any group and I do not have the energy for it. Please understand that everyone here has a real career, and any help offered is done out of kindness and generosity.

After this clarification, I will not engage with YOU who suggests that I have a group or that I am directing people to message me. I cherish the meaningful connections I've made on this platform, and I will not allow anyone to tarnish that.
OYOTUNJIUSA and your numerous usernames, TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that if you go low I will go lower, let’s be guided.

5 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Blackfinegirl(f): 3:58pm On Jun 03
Please can anyone confirm if Stanbic IBTC dollar fund is acceptable as proof of funds for F1 visa, or the funds must be in a bank statement. The dollar fund is easily liquidated within 24 hours.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Debbieeeeeee: 4:12pm On Jun 03
Blackfinegirl:
Please can anyone confirm if Stanbic IBTC dollar fund is acceptable as proof of funds for F1 visa, or the funds must be in a bank statement. The dollar fund is easily liquidated within 24 hours.
I doubt any officer will flip through the pages of that paper statement during interview but if it makes you sleep well at night then print it and take it along to your interview
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by freshStarz: 4:15pm On Jun 03
Good afternoon guys

Can I get a USA visit visa against going next month (July) if I apply by this time?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by missidy: 4:22pm On Jun 03
The award they gave justwise for best moderator should be revoked because he doing absolutely nothing and being selective when it comes to banning accounts. Just look at the rubbish this thread has turned into.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Tomison(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03
With all due respect, can the scammers or fake people on this page be removed to avoid continuous confusion.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Blackfinegirl(f): 4:51pm On Jun 03
Debbieeeeeee:

I doubt any officer will flip through the pages of that paper statement during interview but if it makes you sleep well at night then print it and take it along to your interview

Yes I know they hardly check documents, however is it acceptable or POF is strictly bank statements for F1 visa
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by JohnZak: 4:53pm On Jun 03
Do you mean FTE jobs at Kent State or GA positions and what do you mean by black friendly (i.e. admit black students, high black student proportion, or does racism/discrimination exist)?

Nigerian or African students at Kent State may be best placed to answer your questions. Their African Student Association has a facebook page. The link to the FB group on the student affairs website is below

https://www.kent.edu/csi/kent-african-student-association

They also have an instagram page. You can send a FB or instagram message to one of the executive members or look through their member list and send a message to anyone who has a last name that could be Nigerian. However, I urge you to be as clear as possible in your questions as non-specific questions will likely not elicit a response.

liliberth:

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by JohnZak: 4:57pm On Jun 03
IW appointments are running into November 2024 in Lagos (June/July in Abuja) and in-person appointments are running into September/October 2025.

Your only hope to get a July 2024 appointment is via emergency appointment. And your excuse for an emergency appointment has got to be very, very, very convincing.

freshStarz:
Good afternoon guys

Can I get a USA visit visa against going next month (July) if I apply by this time?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fairheart(m): 5:21pm On Jun 03
Sure, you can always message me.
Bouncing2:

Hello,
Please I’ll like you to assist me with guidelines on how to process my visa.

Everything else is already on ground,
just remaining the visa processes,

Please i would love to be under your tutelage, how do i private message you?πŸ™πŸΎ
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by fairheart(m): 5:31pm On Jun 03
So you went through the thread from 2017 to discredit me? I have a feeling I know you, but will let you be for now.

OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🀠

The general public should disregard this poster @Sisib15.

1. Her moniker is being used for fraud by @Zihno and the gangs.

2. @fairheart she is referring you to was known to be a teacher of lies according to the evidence below.

3. Pls the general public should beware of them and anyone who knows about almost everything's. They are in all threads and topics.

4. @Sisib15 is their new agent of referral. Pls beware !

πŸ‘Š
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by welf99: 6:14pm On Jun 03
OYOTUNJIUSA, or whatever your ghost name is, you have made this group uninteresting with your constant epistle that is outdated. We are bored reading your high-faulting response. You, indeed, have made this group your office. Superintendent VO!. I pity your clients.

6 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Bouncing2(m): 10:37pm On Jun 03
fairheart:
Sure, you can always message me.

Please here’s my WhatsApp line.

I’ll be standing by for your message.

Thanks for your response sir

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Warrijnr: 2:46am On Jun 04
I'm here to learn
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Warrijnr: 2:58am On Jun 04
How to quote messages
Warrijnr:
I'm here to learn
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Warrijnr: 3:04am On Jun 04
Good day boss you seem to know alot about us interview i will really want to have you in my Conner cause I'm preparing for interview
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🀠

@Tomison.

1. Number one erase the thought that your previous F1-VISA visa was denied as a result of low funds (perhaps your agent or friends gave you the impression). Lack of ability to show proof of funds "POF " might contributed to that denial but no one can authoritatively say that until we read your visa transcripts because USA 214b rejection slip does not point to rejection reasons.

2. Let's assume that you secured 100% scholarship / fundings on your last visa attempt, you will still need to pass the remaining F1-VISA requirements like , ties to Nigeria, your plans after graduation, the genuineness of your study , applying to SEVP approved school among others.

3. Again, let's assume that your dad is a State governor who is capable of paying 10 times of your school fees ( same situation as if you have 100% fundings ) , you must still stand in front of that consular and satisfy other requirements i listed in sense 2 above.

4. Now , if you are from a very very humble background , yes you need scholarship and fundings in order to help you clear the aspect of Proof of Funds (that's even if the fundings is 100%) " Not in order to help you get Automatic VISA. And your question should be " who can guide me into securing USA University fundings in the department of Economics etc.

5. By stating your desired department (let's assume Economics) means you have educational focus , you will not go and apply to Miami University department of History all because they offers 100% fundings. Those who want to enter America and run away may choose that route but they are not usually successful.

6. In your case, if you cannot get fundings then approach a family member who can provide a bank statement in the tune of your 1st year tuition and send to your Host-University for your Form-120 and take the original copy of the bank statement along to your visa interview.

7. The summary is : lack of fundings is just a little part of your denial reasons. There are other areas like , ties, goals, program of study, kind of sch you applied to , your communication skills , etc.

Best Wishes πŸ™
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 7:59am On Jun 04
Blackfinegirl:

Yes I know they hardly check documents, however is it acceptable or POF is strictly bank statements for F1 visa

Hey 🀠

1. A responsible student should go to school with bag containing books, pen and pencil, ruler and mathematical set from Mondays to Fridays despite free days on classroom time-table.

2. Proof of Funds is an F-1 VISA requirement because that is the only physical evidence you can show to the consular. Consular may ask for it or not and besides, if your F-1 VISA application is going to be rejected (as it happens 85% of the time inside embassy) what is the point of asking for your documents?

3. Stanbic IBTC dollar fund is acceptable and you have answered the fear of the consular which is ' The dollar fund is easily liquidated within 24hrs but you must go with the bank reference letter affirming the quick liquidity.

4. To answer your question above, Yes it is acceptable but for your own good go with normal bank statement if its available because it is more preferable and can easily be studied . Consular may place you on 221g if he or she cannot easily verify any of your claims.

5. POF is not strictly bank statements. Proof of Funds can be , scholarship award letter , court affidavit of support , bank letter , and investment certificates. Normal bank statement is the most preferable.

Best Wishes πŸ™
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 8:14am On Jun 04
Warrijnr:
Good day boss you seem to know alot about us interview i will really want to have you in my Conner cause I'm preparing for interview

Hey 🀠

1. If i can view the copy of your Form-120 and what you filled in your DS-160 (if you saved the copies ) as well as your CV then we may work together.

2. No one can guide you through a near perfect mock training without those info. Check my signature on profile for my email.

Best Wishes πŸ™
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Blackfinegirl(f): 10:27am On Jun 04
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🀠

1. A responsible student should go to school with bag containing books, pen and pencil, ruler and mathematical set from Mondays to Fridays despite free days on classroom time-table.

2. Proof of Funds is an F-1 VISA requirement because that is the only physical evidence you can show to the consular. Consular may ask for it or not and besides, if your F-1 VISA application is going to be rejected (as it happens 85% of the time inside embassy) what is the point of asking for your documents?

3. Stanbic IBTC dollar fund is acceptable and you have answered the fear of the consular which is ' The dollar fund is easily liquidated within 24hrs but you must go with the bank reference letter affirming the quick liquidity.

4. To answer your question above, Yes it is acceptable but for your own good go with normal bank statement if its available because it is more preferable and can easily be studied . Consular may place you on 221g if he or she cannot easily verify any of your claims.

5. POF is not strictly bank statements. Proof of Funds can be , scholarship award letter , court affidavit of support , bank letter , and investment certificates. Normal bank statement is the most preferable.

Best Wishes πŸ™

Thank you for your response. I appreciate.

These vo should understand that people hardly leave idle funds in their account, while will I leave funds in my bank when I can invest it in a dollar mutual fund and get juicy interest.

I just renewed my b1b2, so I know they don't have doubts when it comes to my finances, so they may not check. To be on the safe side like you said, maybe I will just liquidate some of my investments into my account ( USA and their wahala).

Also @oyotunjiusa Will presenting my usa bank account be an issue to them, like them thinking cus of my funds in a usa bank account, i have some ties to america .
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 11:43am On Jun 04
Blackfinegirl:

Thank you for your response. I appreciate.

These vo should understand that people hardly leave idle funds in their account, while will I leave funds in my bank when I can invest it in a dollar mutual fund and get juicy interest.

I just renewed my b1b2, so I know they don't have doubts when it comes to my finances, so they may not check. To be on the safe side like you said, maybe I will just liquidate some of my investments into my account ( USA and their wahala).

Also @oyotunjiusa Will presenting my usa bank account be an issue to them, like them thinking cus of my funds in a usa bank account, i have some ties to america .

Hey 🀠

1. Consulars are not going to understand anything with you. They are doing their jobs and any information presented by F-1 VISA applicant which cannot be verify right away (on the day of your interview) at the embassy will lead to your straight denial or if you are a bit lucky placed you on 221g.

2. You just renewed your B1/B2 is none of their business . B1-B2 requirements is different to F-1 VISA requirements, so they will do the needful regarding your Proof of Funds. Besides, i was made to know that there are particular consulars assigns to tourist visa why another experts handles F-1 but i am yet to confirm.

3. Presenting your USA bank account is not a sin and its allow but they will definitely do background checks on your USA account , perhaps against money laundering, internet fraud middle agent , etc. Thereby, your F-1 visa interview decision might not be straight forward.

4. Yes of course . The number 3 above connotes ties to America. However, ties to USA is not a bad omen but let it be positive ties.

Best Wishes πŸ™
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Davsidoo: 11:54am On Jun 04
Visa Approved in Abuja

God is great!!!
Oh God 😭😭

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Danburuwa: 12:46pm On Jun 04
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🀠

1. If i can view the copy of your Form-120 and what you filled in your DS-160 (if you saved the copies ) as well as your CV then we may work together.

2. No one can guide you through a near perfect mock training without those info. Check my signature on profile for my email.

Best Wishes πŸ™

They're talking about the one you did and you're still doing even more, opening more monikers to reply yourself and answer yourself fake epistles and fake answers that will put the reader in trouble.

How much of a foolish and irresponsible person are you?

If not because justwise is not here at the moment, your account would have been blocked instantly. You're really abusing this privilege of having an account here on Nairaland.

You were given a second chance after your other account, NewBoyKhashoggi was blocked and you're abusing the second chance, this time when you're blocked, there will no more chance for you.

If DisGuy works like justwise, you would have been blocked instantly, after abusing long-standing Nairalanders, and opening many monikers to scam people and post fake transcripts and ask fake questions and give fake answers.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by IggyAzalea(f): 1:04pm On Jun 04
Danburuwa:

They're talking about the one you did and you're still doing even more, opening more monikers to reply yourself and answer yourself fake epistles and fake answers that will put the reader in trouble.

How much of a foolish and irresponsible person are you?

If not because justwise is not here at the moment, your account would have been blocked instantly. You're really abusing this privilege of having an account here on Nairaland.

You were given a second chance after your other account, NewBoyKhashoggi was blocked and you're abusing the second chance, this time when you're blocked, there will no more chance for you.

If DisGuy works like justwise, you would have been blocked instantly, after abusing long-standing Nairalanders, and opening many monikers to scam people and post fake transcripts and ask fake questions and give fake answers.

Mr Danburuwa,
U are a crazy man and it will never be well with u and ur family if you hunt dis man again. Mr Debbieeeeee and fearlessfang are the one sending u to put down @OyotunjiUSA.

U have never picked any question to answer . Your job is to always put OyotunjiUSA down. You are the real scammers working for Debbieeeee.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Danburuwa: 1:11pm On Jun 04
IggyAzalea:

Mr Danburuwa,
U are a crazy man and it will never be well with u and ur family if you hunt dis man again. Mr Debbieeeeee and fearlessfang are the one sending u to put down @OyotunjiUSA.

U have never picked any question to answer . Your job is to always put OyotunjiUSA down. You are the real scammers working for Debbieeeee.

OyoTunjiUSA, why are you using another moniker to reply me?

Infact, why did you open different monikers if your intent is not to continue from where your other account, NewBoyKhashoggi stopped, which is scamming people before it was blocked.

If DisGuy was in the know like justwise was, he would have blocked this account, OyoTunjiUSA moniker and others you have opened to scam unsuspecting Nairalanders.

How can a more than 60 year old man be misbehaving online, if the intent is not to scam more Nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by 5eyesWikipedia: 1:28pm On Jun 04
Danburuwa:

OyoTunjiUSA, why are you using another moniker to reply me?

Infact, why did you open different monikers if your intent is not to continue from where your other account, NewBoyKhashoggi stopped, which is scamming people before it was blocked.

If DisGuy was in the know like justwise was, he would have blocked this account, OyoTunjiUSA moniker and others you have opened to scam unsuspecting Nairalanders.

How can a more than 60 year old man be misbehaving online, if the intent is not to scam more Nairalanders.

Dear Mr Danburuwa.
I just opened this account not long and its actually because of you. I have been a follower of Nairaland for the past 3 years.
Please stop your game . It is not a reasonable game. You are just making a mockery of yourself. I have never seen you reply to any question on Nairaland therefore it is clear that you lack any idea of US visa process.
And I want to implore Mr or Aunty Debbie to stop all this prank. Leave OyotunjiUSA. None of you have the idea he is relaying on this platform for God's sake.

I remain myself and I fear no man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (561)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.