Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,256 members, 7,891,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:59 AM

SS3 Boy Proposes To Girlfriend After WAEC Exam, Friend Pops Bottle Of Wine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SS3 Boy Proposes To Girlfriend After WAEC Exam, Friend Pops Bottle Of Wine (2040 Views)

Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) / Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) / 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SS3 Boy Proposes To Girlfriend After WAEC Exam, Friend Pops Bottle Of Wine by Adwoabroni: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
A video currently circulating on social media shows the moment a student in Senior Secondary class 3 (SS3) proposed to his girlfriend.

The boy reportedly popped the four-word question after they completed their West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).

In the video, the SS3 boy could be seen kneeling down while holding the hand of his girlfriend who seemed shy.

Also, to celebrate the pair, a friend of the boyfriend had a bottle of wine which he popped and poured on both of them.

https://www.allgistroom.com/ss3-boy-proposes-to-girlfriend-after-waec-exam-friend-pops-bottle-of-wine/

1 Like

Re: SS3 Boy Proposes To Girlfriend After WAEC Exam, Friend Pops Bottle Of Wine by NobleSeed(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
you never see results you dey propose grin grin

9 Likes

Re: SS3 Boy Proposes To Girlfriend After WAEC Exam, Friend Pops Bottle Of Wine by TheStakeHolder(m): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
True love?
Re: SS3 Boy Proposes To Girlfriend After WAEC Exam, Friend Pops Bottle Of Wine by Kollins11: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
Everybody, both the young & old just dey misbehave for this Buhari regime.

4 Likes

Re: SS3 Boy Proposes To Girlfriend After WAEC Exam, Friend Pops Bottle Of Wine by Moblux(m): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hmnnn...what lies after ìwé mẹ́wàá is more...than... (in Wike's mannerism and ....voi...ceee)
Re: SS3 Boy Proposes To Girlfriend After WAEC Exam, Friend Pops Bottle Of Wine by VeryWickedMan: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
I expect Hisbah to burn everybody there including the cameraman

5 Likes

Re: SS3 Boy Proposes To Girlfriend After WAEC Exam, Friend Pops Bottle Of Wine by Bluntguy: 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
If na me born that boy ehn, he must collect and na to send am go learn mechanic work.

1 Like

Re: SS3 Boy Proposes To Girlfriend After WAEC Exam, Friend Pops Bottle Of Wine by CleanInAll: 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
NobleSeed:

Lol
Re: SS3 Boy Proposes To Girlfriend After WAEC Exam, Friend Pops Bottle Of Wine by Totilopussylick(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
NobleSeed:

They are blinded by love tongue

When day break for their eyes, i hope they won't regret grin.
Re: SS3 Boy Proposes To Girlfriend After WAEC Exam, Friend Pops Bottle Of Wine by WatchYourSix: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I expect Hisbah to burn everybody there including the cameraman

Re: SS3 Boy Proposes To Girlfriend After WAEC Exam, Friend Pops Bottle Of Wine by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Awon didirin

2 Likes

Re: SS3 Boy Proposes To Girlfriend After WAEC Exam, Friend Pops Bottle Of Wine by Healthrelatedjo: 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lol
Yeye boy
Re: SS3 Boy Proposes To Girlfriend After WAEC Exam, Friend Pops Bottle Of Wine by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
Adwoabroni:
A video currently circulating on social media shows the moment a student in Senior Secondary class 3 (SS3) proposed to his girlfriend.

The boy reportedly popped the four-word question after they completed their West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
What is the four-word question? undecided
Re: SS3 Boy Proposes To Girlfriend After WAEC Exam, Friend Pops Bottle Of Wine by Pussyassasin(m): 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
I just hope the young nigga doesn't get served.
Re: SS3 Boy Proposes To Girlfriend After WAEC Exam, Friend Pops Bottle Of Wine by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
NobleSeed:
op you day craze oh it got me laughing grin
Re: SS3 Boy Proposes To Girlfriend After WAEC Exam, Friend Pops Bottle Of Wine by Classic40: 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
leaders of tomorrow
Re: SS3 Boy Proposes To Girlfriend After WAEC Exam, Friend Pops Bottle Of Wine by cayorday89(m): 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
This boy must have grown in the midst of Elders who have that story of "when I finished secondary school, I was given straight employment by the Fed. Govt with an official car and apartment" if not he would have just befriended her in peace and not him asking the will you marry me question.

2 Likes

Re: SS3 Boy Proposes To Girlfriend After WAEC Exam, Friend Pops Bottle Of Wine by SNEFF: 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
Look before you leap son, the journey you are about to take is a tough one .

1 Like

Re: SS3 Boy Proposes To Girlfriend After WAEC Exam, Friend Pops Bottle Of Wine by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 25, 2022
This one shock the three wise men

(1) (Reply)

America Women’s Street Fight: Fat And Slim Battle It Out – See Who Emerged Winne / Discipline: I Will Bang Only 10 Oloshos Per Month / The Mathematics Of Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.