Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,806 members, 7,902,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List (37527 Views)

How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out / Senate Presidency: Five Reasons Why Lawan Defeated Ndume / NASS Leadership: Why Lawan And Gbajabiamila Should Not Be Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by FuckOsuPigs: 6:34am On Jun 25, 2022
Smithkafors:
In other news, some people's candidate

meth at work grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by Spaxon(f): 6:38am On Jun 25, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

Then it's like u don't understand what he was trying to say.
Their spaces were empty with no candidates on it, that was d reason for that statement.

The candidates that won d primaries just need to go to federal high court for their names to be in that list.
Thank you sire
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by InvertedHammer: 6:43am On Jun 25, 2022
/
It is greed and should be unacceptable for one candidate (in a whole state of millions of citizens) to have one leg in Presidential contest and one leg in Senatorial contest. At what point do Nigerians say enough is enough? Politics is not a birthright to any individual.

/

1 Like

Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:49am On Jun 25, 2022
chigoziri2403:
For the first time ever,I am applauding INEC
INEC has been doing her job perhaps u have not been following... INEC ensured APC had no candidate top to bottom in zamfara, Rivers 2019... Under Jega INEC did a good job that Saw GEJ lost despite orubebe madness...
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by Omobada(m): 6:51am On Jun 25, 2022
Smithkafors:
In other news, some people's candidate
You better stop fooling yourself.
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by padrey(m): 7:00am On Jun 25, 2022
Don't trust this people, we should not be surprised if las las their name is among the final list....

Hehe
Don't celebrate yet o.
Read the last Part of the Press Release.
"However this is not the Final list the Commission will release"

All those grammar he was speaking about the candidate's qualification and all might be just be a initial gra gra. Me I don't trust this INEC people.
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by naikeboy(m): 7:00am On Jun 25, 2022
Na only lewan, umahi and akpabio day make other people chope too na... Greedy men...
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by timemotivator: 7:04am On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:
INEC no need to explain.

We are all happy with their decision.

Lawan, Akpabio and Umahi should go and contest for ward councilorship.

Ndi ala!
mk Dem go rest abeg
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by chigoziri2403(m): 7:05am On Jun 25, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
INEC has been doing her job perhaps u have not been following... INEC ensured APC had no candidate top to bottom in zamfara, Rivers 2019... Under Jega INEC did a good job that Saw GEJ lost despite orubebe madness...
Who said INEC hasn't been doing their job
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by RoxyBrownAutos: 7:06am On Jun 25, 2022
I hear, ooooo.
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by ASUGARUBA(m): 7:14am On Jun 25, 2022
Why una go follow Jagaban drag presidency?

Contesting with BAT is the beginning of FAILURE.

1 Like

Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by Brushstrokes20: 7:18am On Jun 25, 2022
# NEEDLESS EXPLANATION, AWESOME DECISION!
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by yusufmurry: 7:29am On Jun 25, 2022
Oga, forget that seek redress from court? Which court?

Why would a political party upload names and you take it just like that, yet you claimed to have monitored the same election?

You monitored an election and candidate A won, you took the result and reported the election conducted. Then a political party submits candidate B from same election that you monitored. Why not query the name?

Sincerely, INEC isn't independent and I feel for them on the "pressure" they receive from power that be
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by wilfred101: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2022
Wow
That's a very nice one from the part of INEC... I just wish they will not go back on their stand... These men must think we are very stewpid ooo... How can somebody that did not win/contest for primary become a flag bearer and the original winner of the primary made to watch the "soap opera"... Where is thy democracy... Machina ur prayer don dey work small small. grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by Penguin2: 7:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Spaxon:

Hehe
Don't celebrate yet o.
Read the last Part of the Press Release.
"However this is not the Final list the Commission will release"

All those grammar he was speaking about the candidate's qualification and all might be just be a initial gra gra. Me I don't trust this INEC people.

I share in your fears

But so far, INEC has been upright. Let’s hold them in that light until they do otherwise.

I think that their last paragraph is in anticipation of what the courts might say and the likelihood of some of the candidates who originally won their primaries to withdraw and maybe allow people like Lawan, Akpabio and Umahi to get the ticket.
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by Kellie069(m): 7:46am On Jun 25, 2022
What’s all this long unnecessary explanation? They didn’t participated during the primaries organized by INEC, so they are nothing but former APC presidential aspirants. Better luck next time

1 Like

Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by Tomek09(m): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2022
Welcome development.

Go and lick your useless wounds Lawan, Umahi and Akpabio.
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by Tomek09(m): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2022
Kellie069:
What’s all this long unnecessary explanation? They didn’t participated during the primaries organized by INEC, so they are nothing but former APC presidential aspirants. Better luck next time
There's no next time grin grin
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by NastiLord: 8:00am On Jun 25, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

Then it's like u don't understand what he was trying to say.
Their spaces were empty with no candidates on it, that was d reason for that statement.

The candidates that won d primaries just need to go to federal high court for their names to be in that list.
You gerrit
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by ufotunang: 8:10am On Jun 25, 2022
That is good... politicians cannot be stronger than institutions like INEC...
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by Kingzeez10: 8:12am On Jun 25, 2022
Validated:
Tinubu is the single biggest FRAUD in Nigeria
Only mumu like you would believe this. He's just trying to be arrogant as usual. If you know, you know.
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by swissgoldenpro2: 8:37am On Jun 25, 2022
This will lead to a legal case
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by Megabig: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2022
Realist12:
hmm , watch how those opposing Tinubu continue spreading the fake news without verifying. That's how they believed the most secured and progressive state in Nigeria is the second most unliveable city in the world.

Stop capping, I don’t support Tinubu, Nigeria is literally one of the most unlivable place in the world, tell yourself that truth,foreigners can’t even come there anymore because they stand a huge risk. Stop defending nonsense. There is nothing safe about living in Nigeria, and once a person is carelessly gone, that’s the end, the law enforcement is highly biased and it’s justice system is one of the worst in the world.

Vote right this time, there are at least two known criminals in the ballot

Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by Realist12: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2022
Megabig:

Stop capping, I don’t support Tinubu, Nigeria is literally one of the most unlivable place in the world, tell yourself that truth,foreigners can’t even come there anymore because they stand a huge risk. Stop defending nonsense. There is nothing safe about living in Nigeria, and once a person is carelessly gone, that’s the end, the law enforcement is highly biased and it’s justice system is one of the worst in the world.

Vote right this time, there are at least two known criminals in the ballot
how can you be saying i should tell my self the truth that Lagos/Nigeria is insecure and bring Peter obi as the solution when we know how UGM is having a free ride in Anambra. I literally just woke up from sleep to read this but I will never accept it even if I'm drunk .
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by 007s(m): 9:04am On Jun 25, 2022
Megabig:

It was verified that he completed a degree abroad, how will a United States university allow him do his courses if he didn’t present the proof. I think he’s trying to be arrogant as usual, he’s known for that and feels he owns anyone and anything, the results will come out if they stretch further to disqualify him…

Note: Nigerians, please don’t throw your country into another pandemic, add 8 years to your current age and you can’t afford to start battling at that time to elect someone competent, your team determines how successful you will be in every leadership position, think of who will be ministers and will man other elective positions if you elect the same old circle of politicians, there is no need to fight over any politician but as an individual with common sense, the least you can do is to take a proper research on each candidate, I believe you will make a good decision soon…

Don’t fight, don’t abuse, just research a candidate, vote and ensure your vote is counted…

This is the best campaign advice I have seen in a while.

I tell people all three candidates are not qualified given that they all have history tainted with corruption (no matter how little)

However, I believe Tinubu is more unqualified because his emergence has APC flagbearer already provide insight to the group of people that would make up his cabinet.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi would most likely appoint technocrat while respecting federal character
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by famology(m): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2022
Dave Umahi can get the guy there to withdraw for him but Akpabio and lawan will be difficult.
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by MrPADDY(m): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2022
Impressive
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by neo25(m): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2022
They went to Abj to Step Down for the BAT and came back to an empty House.
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by TheMostComplex1: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2022
Megabig:

It was verified that he completed a degree abroad, how will a United States university allow him do his courses if he didn’t present the proof. I think he’s trying to be arrogant as usual, he’s known for that and feels he owns anyone and anything, the results will come out if they stretch further to disqualify him…

Note: Nigerians, please don’t throw your country into another pandemic, add 8 years to your current age and you can’t afford to start battling at that time to elect someone competent, your team determines how successful you will be in every leadership position, think of who will be ministers and will man other elective positions if you elect the same old circle of politicians, there is no need to fight over any politician but as an individual with common sense, the least you can do is to take a proper research on each candidate, I believe you will make a good decision soon…

Don’t fight, don’t abuse, just research a candidate, vote and ensure your vote is counted…

You have spoken well
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by Kellie069(m): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2022
Tomek09:

There's no next time grin grin

Since there’s no next time, make dem go de chop the money way them thief small small ! Calamity bout to befall APC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos / Ifagbemi Awamaridi Claims He Is The Authentic LP Governorship Candidate In Lagos / Ambode Visits Scene Of Iyana Ipaja Inferno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.