Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,305 members, 7,936,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List (37560 Views)

How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out / Senate Presidency: Five Reasons Why Lawan Defeated Ndume / NASS Leadership: Why Lawan And Gbajabiamila Should Not Be Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by Enahjay28(m): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2022
ebuk4real:
grin

Inec o, weldone....
can they be there and here same time, Inec should please save us that explanation and concentrate on issueing out PVCs. ....concern agbero with overload.
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:54am On Jun 25, 2022
Best news of the weekend..
Let those idiots lick their wounds..
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by MumuYorubaBoy: 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Megabig:

It was verified that he completed a degree abroad, how will a United States university allow him do his courses if he didn’t present the proof. I think he’s trying to be arrogant as usual, he’s known for that and feels he owns anyone and anything, the results will come out if they stretch further to disqualify him…

Note: Nigerians, please don’t throw your country into another pandemic, add 8 years to your current age and you can’t afford to start battling at that time to elect someone competent, your team determines how successful you will be in every leadership position, think of who will be ministers and will man other elective positions if you elect the same old circle of politicians, there is no need to fight over any politician but as an individual with common sense, the least you can do is to take a proper research on each candidate, I believe you will make a good decision soon…

Don’t fight, don’t abuse, just research a candidate, vote and ensure your vote is counted…

He used Oluwole certificates to get to those places
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by ifechiluru892: 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
INEC no need to explain.We are all happy with their decision.Lawan, Akpabio and Umahi should go and contest for ward councilorship.Ndi ala!INEC no need to explain.We are all happy with their decision.Lawan, Akpabio and Umahi should go and contest for ward councilorship.Ndi ala!...
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by Faber(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Searchingvictor:
Good

Somebody should lend me 60k please, I'll pay back in 20k/month for 4 months. I swear, please. embarassed

You dey swear for who grin grin
I know how many loan apps you dey own my guy
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by Faber(m): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
ifechiluru892:
INEC no need to explain.We are all happy with their decision.Lawan, Akpabio and Umahi should go and contest for ward councilorship.Ndi ala!INEC no need to explain.We are all happy with their decision.Lawan, Akpabio and Umahi should go and contest for ward councilorship.Ndi ala!...

Ironically the two he goats from the South that were affected were former PDP governors and did well for their respective states before greed and vain glory made them decamp to PDP...now they were served the coldest breakfast known to mankind
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by Searchingvictor: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Faber:

You dey swear for who grin grin
I know how many loan apps you dey own my guy

I no swear for anybody ohh

Moreover, I no dey use loan app talkless of owing them. Never
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by Megabig: 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
007s:

This is the best campaign advice I have seen in a while.

I tell people all three candidates are not qualified given that they all have history tainted with corruption (no matter how little)

However, I believe Tinubu is more unqualified because his emergence has APC flagbearer already provide insight to the group of people that would make up his cabinet.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi would most likely appoint technocrat while respecting federal character

Peter Obi has no proven corrupt practices attached to him, there is no singular proof
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by Megabig: 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Realist12:
how can you be saying i should tell my self the truth that Lagos/Nigeria is insecure and bring Peter obi as the solution when we know how UGM is having a free ride in Anambra. I literally just woke up from sleep to read this but I will never accept it even if I'm drunk .

Ok, still tell yourself the truth
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by abidem4real: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
etokhana:

https://www.thecable.ng/inec-offers-explanation-as-senatorial-list-excludes-lawan-akpabio-umahi-as-apc-candidates/amp
Afi igba ti Buhari bati Lawan je sha! The greed of Lawan and doggedness of Tinubu has rendered Lawan homeless senatorially come 2023

THIS IS INTERESTING...
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by Billygee2u: 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:
INEC no need to explain.

We are all happy with their decision.

Lawan, Akpabio and Umahi should go and contest for ward councilorship.

Ndi ala!
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by 007s(m): 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Megabig:

Peter Obi has no proven corrupt practices attached to him, there is no singular proof

Abeg shift....so Atiku and Tinubu corruption allegations were proven abi?
Re: APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List by Megabig: 3:19am On Jun 26, 2022
007s:

Abeg shift....so Atiku and Tinubu corruption allegations were proven abi?

Lol, I can go on, you’ve won

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque / Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.