Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,866 members, 7,879,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! (1993 Views)

True Love EXISTS OOO! / "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! / I Need To Know If Love Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 24, 2011
Love is an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment. In philosophical context, love is a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion, and affection. Love is central to many religions, as in the Christian phrase, "God is love" or Agape in the Canonical gospels.[2] Love may also be described as actions towards others (or oneself) based on compassion, or as actions towards others based on affection.[3]In English, the word love can refer to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes, ranging from generic pleasure ("I loved that meal"wink to intense interpersonal attraction ("I love my partner"wink. "Love" can also refer specifically to the passionate desire and intimacy of romantic love, to the intimate love of eros (cf. Greek words for love), to the emotional closeness of familial love, or to the platonic love that defines friendship,[4] to the profound oneness or devotion of religious love.[5] This diversity of uses and meanings, combined with the complexity of the feelings involved, makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, even compared to other emotional states.
Love in its various forms acts as a major facilitator of interpersonal relationships and, owing to its central psychological importance, is one of the most common themes in the creative arts.

Culled this defination from wikipedia!

But we all know love Exists, dont we? It's not a delusion as propagated by a bunch of Atheists who don't have ANY ORIGINAL ARGUMENTS. Atheists who don't do any research or open mindedly look at research, if they do any. Atheists, who invent imaginary dialogue when trying to "prove" a point, always using "hypothetical" questions/situations & expect people to give them any credibility! Come to think of it, Why do atheists insist on quoting Biblical Scripture, when they don't believe a word of it? (That only allows for their arguments to be thrown out the window.)

We must stand up to this assault to our senses. I for one have had enough of LOVE been trashed around. Love" can also refer specifically to the passionate desire and intimacy of romantic love, right? So we are in the romance section to discuss love, and not to "kill it"! Why dont we stick to other sections if we so believe in the delusional nature of love?
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH smiley
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 24, 2011
lol
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Fulllips(f): 1:40am On Jul 24, 2011
Preach!!
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Phate07(m): 1:43am On Jul 24, 2011

Yeah it exists. And it is marvelous when the subject of the love is the right one.
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by mykali(m): 1:47am On Jul 24, 2011
i wonder why cupid is so scared to shoot me the arrow.
maybe because i threatened to cut of his wings the last time grin
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Effiko(m): 4:06am On Jul 24, 2011
love love love , #storystory
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 24, 2011
Effiko:

love love love , #storystory
Then BACK THA HELL OFF! undecided
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 24, 2011
mykali:

i wonder why cupid is so scared to shoot me the arrow.
maybe because i threatened to cut of his wings the last time grin
Carry ya stale joke to the JOKE SECTION!
And who tha F*^K is Cupid?
undecided
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Dyt(f): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2011
Mykali
d cupid jst shot u d arrow
now recieve it
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Orton10(m): 10:13am On Jul 24, 2011
Why the emphasis on "atheists"?

Its a personal thing. . . .each to his own - goes the clichè.
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2011
Orton1_0:

Why the emphasis on "atheists"?

Its a personal thing. . . .each to his own - goes the clichè.
Oh! Because they run around on this "LOVE" section, whipping anybody that mentions "LOVE"!
ENOUGH OF THAT DERAILING OF LOVE ABEG! undecided
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by dipo2much(m): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2011
@ OP

The girls will love to break ur heart grin
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2011
^^ They can try! undecided
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Atreides(f): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2011
Somebori is vexin!
grin
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by leuelliot(m): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2011
shocked shocked dude this is outstanding
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2011
Atreides:

Somebori is vexin!
grin
Pissed Off! YIM failed me! I'm Sorry embarassed Will catch up later!
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Atreides(f): 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2011
sexkillz:

Pissed Off! YIM failed me! I'm Sorry embarassed Will catch up later!
No P!
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Mynd44: 4:32am On Jul 25, 2011
Love ko love ni. except of course when BABE! is involved
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 25, 2011
Mynd_44:

That kind of Love is ROMANTIC LOVE! I'm not only talking about that!
Dont be quick to equate "LOVE", with saying I "LOVE" YOU!
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by stevewale(m): 7:42am On Jul 25, 2011
Mynd_44:

So please explain further, the difference btw the two ooo,
This love thing na game of highest bidder in every lady's heart ooo, you no get money, you carry love go abi na love she go chop.
FACE NAIJA REALITY I BEG ----- u think say na by buying rose only, lol tongue
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by stevewale(m): 7:44am On Jul 25, 2011
Mynd_44:

This love thing na game of highest bidder in every lady's heart ooo, you no get money, you carry love go abi na love she go chop.
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Effiko(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2011
love na old story jare , mtchewwwwwww
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by BeautfulB(f): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2011
love doesn't end.
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by kpolli(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2011
This bros loves love ooo
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Mynd44: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by BABE3: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2011
sexkillz:

That kind of Love is ROMANTIC LOVE! I'm not only talking about that!
Dont be quick to equate "LOVE", with saying I "LOVE" YOU!

stevewale:

Look at these ones! grin Aprokos! Bad belles! Wetin be your own sef?! He said he loves BABE!---you've got a problem with that? undecided
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Mynd44: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2011
You dey mind them. Bad belle
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by 190: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2011
LOVE EXISTS BUT NOT TO NIGERIAN GIRLS undecided
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2011
BABE! No vex o! grin grin grin grin Make una fire away! Thank God say OAM lipsrsealed No dey reach this syde! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by BABE3: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2011
LOL

*** hands sexkills a loudspeaker***

Oya, run to his section and announce it na. I dey wait o.
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by 190: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2011
undecided
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by 190: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2011
BABE we need 2 talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders / Beautiful Nigerian Women / 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.