Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,839 members, 7,898,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! (2014 Views)

True Love EXISTS OOO! / "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! / I Need To Know If Love Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by 190: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2011
Natasha,,:

okay but now you've lost me cheesy
cool cool
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Natasha2(f): 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

cool cool
wetin you dey cool for? undecided
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Mynd44: 3:38am On Jul 26, 2011
Natasha,,:

okay but now you've lost me cheesy

Actually, He sacked you
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Natasha2(f): 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2011
Mynd_44:

Actually, He sacked you
i didn't see a sack letter cheesy
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2011
^Must everything be formal? Letter ko, letter ni! undecided
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Natasha2(f): 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2011
^its an office bozo grin
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2011
Natasha,,:

^its an office[size=16pt] bozo[/size]  grin
Your Fada! grin
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Natasha2(f): 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2011
sexkillz:

Your Fada! grin

wetin you wan marry am? undecided grin
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 26, 2011
NATASHA angry angry angry
U AINT SHIT, U STUPID MODASUCKA
I SACKED U ALREADY U KNW!!
i do my shiit my own way
no need of letter
YES BOSS
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Mynd44: 3:57am On Jul 27, 2011
Is that official enough?
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Natasha2(f): 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2011
@don why are you getting so worked up? undecided eyah so you miss me that much grin but you made your decision don't be anger that i'm gonna get a better guy and too bad you'll never find a girl like me not even close kiss

@mynd I know you're the errand boy but damn don't you ever think of progressing? grin grin
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 28, 2011
Natasha,,:

@don why are you getting so worked up?  undecided eyah so you miss me that much  grin but you made your decision   don't be [b]anger ANGRY that i'm gonna get a better guy and too bad you'll never find a girl like me not even close  kiss

@mynd I know you're the errand boy but damn don't you ever think of progressing?  grin grin [/b]

YOUR VOCABULARY MADE ME FORGET ABOUT YOU
I GOT ANOTHER BABE BEC OF YOUR OYINBO  grin grin grin grin

UH huh, he is not, he is just a Boss!
he runs things around here, respect that!!  angry grin
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Mynd44: 5:14am On Jul 28, 2011
The thing is that I hate it when people gets things twisted so I am being and trying to make you see things better.
HE FIRED YOU
Deal with it and stay off the third mainland bridge
Re: Love Exists. . . And It's Not A Delusion! by Natasha2(f): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2011
Donlittle:

YOUR VOCABULARY MADE ME FORGET ABOUT YOU
I GOT ANOTHER BABE BEC OF YOUR OYINBO  grin grin grin grin

UH huh, he is not, he is just a Boss!
he runs things around here, respect that!!  angry grin
lolz please its okay its not like a guy can ever dump me its just impossible cheesy

@mynd kk errand boy I don here you grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Babes B/w These Two Handsome Men Na Who U Go Choose As Ur Husband? / . / I Am Devastated An Confused, Is Dis Love Of Obsession,pls Advice Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.