Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,026 members, 7,933,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:22 AM

2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC (55827 Views)

2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido / Chief Dr Terkula Suswam Shot To Death By Some Unknown Gunmen / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by wirinet(m): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Indifferent12:

His age and real name, I heard the Tinubu is not his real name but a name he adopted.

How are we even sure that he was the Bola Tinubu that attended Chicago State University? Are there any photos of him in the university? Departmental photos, Faculty photos, matriculation photos, graduation photos, etc. What about lecturers or students? Are there lecturers and co-students of the same department that can attest to him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Iamzik: 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
obailala:
In developed societies, if you can provide your bachelors or higher degrees, nobody bothers to ask you of your primary 6 result

In developed societies if you can provide higher education you also provide the lower ones alongside it. Bret kavanaugh and all supreme court justices that were confirmed in USA had all their academic results presented and verified from primary to university.

Is it so much hard work to write the name of your secondary school?

This is the height of hypocrisy

If you apply for masters degree today your secondary school certificate is one of the requirements.

Admit It. Tinubu is not straight forward on his identity, age, educational qualification and source of wealth. Such man is not what Nigeria need in 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by obailala(m): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Iamzik:

In developed societies if you can provide higher education you also provide the lower ones alongside it. Bret kavanaugh and all supreme court justices that were confirmed in USA had all their academic results presented and verified from primary to university.

Is it so much hard work to write the name of your secondary school?

This is the height of hypocrisy

If you apply for masters degree today your secondary school certificate is one of the requirements.

Admit It. Tinubu is not straight forward on his identity, age, educational qualification and source of wealth. Such man is not what Nigeria need in 2023
Yeah he's not straightforward but he's still met the INEC's requirement, so what's all these noise really about?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Nwaja: 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nigerians run run run from APC, they have come again, I have said my own, but Tinubu was once a sitting Governor, so inec did not considered that Tinubu has no such certificate and they allowed him, bad county with bad constitution, old men contesting for elective post una no dey retire? They have come again, I must not miss use my voter card this season so help me God. Run Run Run oooo they start again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Coolgent(m): 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
APC is about to field another stooge as its candidate without school certificates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Kagd10: 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
oguns222:

Mr mind reader, your Brain tells you an intelligent person will joke carelessly about issues of national security?

You give the impression that your education is a waste of resources.

The same intelligent person did this below.

I have asked you a question but you can't answer it. Do Lagos workers feed on maize and cassava? Una dey ment?

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Miracle2020: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
naija4life247:
Okay.

The Chicago State University already confirmed that you schooled and graduated from the university with Honours.

That's enough for us. Anyone who did not go through Primary and Secondary education cannot survive the rigors of the university studying Business Administration with Accounting option and graduating as a prize winner.

The above is in contrast to a dummy that study a useless course Philosophy and graduated with a 3rd Class. If he has tried studying Sciences, or Engineering or Accounting like Tinubu, the useless idiot would have been expelled in 100 level for awful performance
show us the proof of certification pls. I can remember that the Chicago university wrote to efcc that the cannot find Tinubu name among their numerous students that graduated from the school. I am surprise that you are claiming of a certification that never happened.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by shinealight(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
LoveNbeloved:

Are you insinuating another kind of Buhari should be allowed to emerge the next president of Nigeria? Answer the question with utmost honesty.

Now, you answer the following with utmost honesty:
Is Tinubu in the same league with the guy you’re referring to?
A former Accountant with Mobil Oil?
A former Senator of great accomplishments even under the military?….who also went into the trenches to fight for the democracy you’re enjoying today?
A two-term Governor of Lagos State with clear evidence of meritorious performance while in Office?….with brilliant ideas to his credit that have helped transform the fortunes of Lagos State? …..such as the Lekki Free Trade Zone which even his chief traducer Obasanjo has praised to high heavens?
I can go on and on. Remove the blinkers from your eyes and see that they’re not comparable, my friend! kiss kiss
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by andray12(m): 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
I tell people everyday Voodoo is bigger than any certificate or will I say lager than life!
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by maxzzo1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
na so some people show us NEPA bill see as naija dey na.....anoda one is coming again say unknown person stole it....nebi one chance be dat All this Ancestors sef.....
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by buzikid49515: 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
I can bet my balls that tinubu does not have waec..I can still find my fathers own..
To allow an illiterate to rule in an already damaged country will be our greatest undoing not even God will save us this time around.
Kindly look at what is happening in Nigeria and you tell me we need to elect and individual with so many hidden agenda we need someone we can hold accountable to and that man is never and can never be tinubu.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Kaymaxine(m): 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Maybe na "jagaban" dem dey look for on his certificate grin angry angry
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by splashbaby(m): 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
Cypress042:
Tinubu certification matter don tire me, kindly disqualify him or leave him to contest. We all know he doesn't have it angry
He has more than the minimum qualification so is dead on arrival. Meanwhile a judgement that got as far as the Supreme Court judgement cannot go through another trial.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by litaninja(m): 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
Una go still learn. The last one no get certificate, this one dem don steal certificate abi?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Cypress042: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
splashbaby:
He has more than the minimum qualification so is dead on arrival. Meanwhile a judgement that got as far as the Supreme Court judgement cannot go through another trial.
That's quite true.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by litaninja(m): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Enough for YOU. Don't speak for others.

naija4life247:
Okay.

The Chicago State University already confirmed that you schooled and graduated from the university with Honours.

That's enough for us. Anyone who did not go through Primary and Secondary education cannot survive the rigors of the university studying Business Administration with Accounting option and graduating as a prize winner.

The above is in contrast to a dummy that study a useless course Philosophy and graduated with a 3rd Class. If he has tried studying Sciences, or Engineering or Accounting like Tinubu, the useless idiot would have been expelled in 100 level for awful performance

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Oshare57: 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
naija4life247:
Okay.

All these na grammar and there is no need to drag in another person into the matter. Just produce your certificate, shikena. If they are lost as claimed, the law authorizes obtaining a certified true copy.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by bitbillionaire: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nice try Tinubu

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Vitally123: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Some lies are NOT GOOD at certain ages. Please, it's time to go home and rest peacefully. People may NOT attend higher institutions But primary is compulsory for everyone, while secondary may be a privilege. Enough of these stories, Nigerians want to lift their heads up among the Comity of nations.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Vitally123: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
Oshare57:

All these na grammar and there is no need to drag in another person into the matter. Just produce your certificate, shikena. If they are lost as claimed, the law authorizes obtaining a certified true copy.

Thank you!
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Thomasankara(m): 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
FuckkME:
what will u do If u lost your certificate

Nawa o, this moniker gawt me laughing grin grin
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by tobore4u(m): 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

How are you so comfortable begging in every thread every day of your existence.
Common brother turn your face to the wall and speak to your father in heaven
i feel so ashamed.

i promise never to indulge in such despicable act anymore.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by ufotunang: 12:49am On Jun 27, 2022
shigishege:
I never own a company now. And by the way why are we too gallivanting on certificate in this country over expertise?? Say the truth
... Nigerians do not want to repeat the mistake of voting for a person that is not straight forward and full of controversies...just like Buhari he was not straight forward and truthful about his WAEC certificate...he said he had WAEC certificate but still yet he cannot present his WAEC certificate for Nigerians to see.. he said his WAEC certificate is with the military.. and Buhari was just giving different excuses.. same thing as tinubu is also giving different excuses and you can now see how Nigerians are suffering in Buhari administration.. poverty, hunger, hardship unemployment,inflation, insecurity...so Nigerians do not want this bad things to happen again after Buhari government...so that is why nigerians are careful now and do not want to vote for a person that is full of controversies and not straight forward
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by adm212144: 4:04am On Jun 27, 2022
Mindlog:
"Unknown persons". cheesy cheesy

I hope they didn't also steal the names of the primary and secondary schools attended. cheesy cheesy
it’s obvious the name was stolen .We want pictures of Tinubu forms at those schools .he should present it .
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by generalud: 9:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Is ir a norm that APC Presidential aspirants do not have any certificate to present?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by omohayek: 11:26am On Jun 27, 2022
wirinet:

You are just being unreasonably partisan. I expect someone with an Ivy League degree that graduated decades ago to be more reasonable.
Please refrain from making such a ridiculous accusation. It wasn't so long ago that I was criticising Tinubu for his "Emi lo kan" statements. Can you find a single occasion on which I've declared myself a Tinubu supporter? Calling out egregious lies doesn't make one a partisan. In addition, the reason I mentioned my Ivy League degree is that I have it but can't produce my primary school certificate, and can't understand why any sane person would expect that earlier document to be of any relevance given that I have a university degree which is recognized worldwide. Who cares where I went to primary school and how I did there?

By your criteria, if I ran for President someday, it would be fair to call me a "scammer" or "liar", which I find utterly insane. What next, disqualifying Yale Law graduates and MIT PhDs from public service for not taking the WAEC? Surely the absurdity of such a position should be obvious to you.

Tinubu's certificate controversy did not start today. In fact it started the year he became governor. After he left government office someone tried to revive the certificate controversy, but was shut down by the Lagos High Court. Even though the murmurs about Tinubu's certificate down down, it did not completely ho away. Now that Tinubu has clinched the ticket of APC and on the cusp of becoming president, are you surprised that the certificate controversy are heating up again? If Tinubu has nothing to hide, why has he laid the controversy to rest for over 20 years. He still has between now and the elections proper to present the results and show people he is expecting their votes that he actually obtained the controversial certificates.
That's fine, but it isn't what is at issue here (at least for me), which is the relevance of his primary and secondary school certificates if he can produce a Bachelors degree from an accredited American university. If the point of asking for such documentation is to verify that a candidate is well-educated enough to be president, then a BSc is more than sufficient, and fussing over primary and secondary school certs is merely empty nit-picking.

I have never referred as a drug baron. I am matured enough to to accuse people based on hearsay without concrete evidence. If this thread was about Tinubu's drug past, you will not see me commenting.
Did you read carefully what I wrote? I already said you didn't, so why are you denying it again? What I said is that you've put yourself in the company of the same tribalistic liars who have made such accusations, and are even now peddling new ones as we speak, calling him "Yekini Amoda Ogunlere", just as they were calling Buhari "Jubril Al Sudani". You should be asking yourself if you're on the right path when you find yourself in such company.

Comparing Tinubu's certificate controversy to Obama's birther controversy is disingenuous. Obama birther controversy was quickly shut down by Obama showing his birth certificate and hospital records showing he was actually born in the US. Even his main antagonist Donald Trump accepted and place the blame on Democrats. He said it was Democrats that first raises the issue, that he simply played along. Tinubu meanwhile has used every legal loophole to prevent people demanding and seeing the certificates.
There's nothing disingenuous about the comparison. The question is why Obama should have had to show his birth certificate in the first place, when no other candidate in American history has ever been asked to do so. That he voluntarily chose to play along was his choice, but Trump had no business asking in the first place, and the motivation behind his doing so was primarily racism, just as the motivation behind all the noise about first Buhari's certificate, and now Tinubu's, is primarily tribalism.

If the point you claim to be making is that Tinubu has engaged in dishonesty of some sort, why harp on something this trivial and petty, rather than issues like his relationship to Alpha-Beta, the overly generous retirement benefits he handed himself and his successors, etc. Those are real problems that are worth discussing, but you prefer to expend your energy on a triviality whose only net result will be to breed sympathy for Tinubu amongst Yorubas who might otherwise have been wavering, just as the "WAEC certificate" rubbish did for Buhari with northerners, for the simple reason that both parties can see the true motivation behind this particularly unfair line of attack as borne of tribalistic hatred, pure and simple.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by oguns222: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kagd10:

The same intelligent person did this below.

I have asked you a question but you can't answer it. Do Lagos workers feed on maize and cassava? Una dey ment?

You don't need a brain to increase IGR in Lagos.
Despite the IGR increase, Lagos still stinks like a cesspit and you still swim in flood from your home to work and back! Shame!

Is Tinubu giving Lagos workers extra money than their salaries every month?

Your question is absurd. Stop supporting shame.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Kagd10: 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
oguns222:

You don't need a brain to increase IGR in Lagos.
Despite the IGR increase, Lagos still stinks like a cesspit and you still swim in flood from your home to work and back! Shame!

Is Tinubu giving Lagos workers extra money than their salaries every month?

Your question is absurd. Stop supporting shame.

Go use that brain to increase the igr of your south east region instead of flocking to Lagos in numbers.

This South East picture below should be your concern, not Lagos.

You have yet to answer my question. Do Lagos state workers feed on cassava and maize?

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by oguns222: 7:09am On Jun 28, 2022
Kagd10:

Go use that brain to increase the igr of your south east region instead of flocking to Lagos in numbers.

This South East picture below should be your concern, not Lagos.

You have yet to answer my question. Do Lagos state workers feed on cassava and maize?

I've noticed that many of you tinubu idiots think anyone supporting Peter Obi or rejecting tinubu (Yekini Amoda Ogunlere) is automatically an igbo.

I'm not surprised though. Only dumb people will think of voting for a drug dealer, who bribed delegates to win primaries.

Boy, you are dumb.

Lagos has money. You don't need a brain to raise IGR in lagos
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by egghead45(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2022
obailala:
In developed societies, if you can provide your bachelors or higher degrees, nobody bothers to ask you of your primary 6 result

Okay, let Tinubu bring his Bachelor's degree.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Kagd10: 10:09am On Jun 28, 2022
oguns222:

I've noticed that many of you tinubu idiots think anyone supporting Peter Obi or rejecting tinubu (Yekini Amoda Ogunlere) is automatically an igbo.

I'm not surprised though. Only dumb people will think of voting for a drug dealer, who bribed delegates to win primaries.

Boy, you are dumb.

Lagos has money. You don't need a brain to raise IGR in lagos

Of course. Ipob tribalist doing the reverse mentality.

Tell me how you have got the nerves to even champion Peter Obi who ran away from his Anambra to go live in Tinubu's Lagos after investing state funds into his family business. And you expect me not to mention Igbos? You dey ment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition / Protesters Storm Sultan Of Sokoto Palace (pics) / Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.