Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,407 members, 7,978,287 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:32 AM

Pls Help My Kids , They Are My Everything - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help My Kids , They Are My Everything (596 Views)

My Kids Principal Now Speaks Only Yoruba To Students After Election- Man Speaks / I Want To Transfer My Kids To Public School. Is It Advisable? / My Kids Must Study Only These Courses In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Kids , They Are My Everything by BigDave001: 8:10am On Jun 26, 2022
Happy Sunday
I’m a Nairalander , tho my main account was banned by mods
Pls people in the house , I’m fed up
I’ll try to make it brief as possible
2 of my kids would be paying tertiary institution fee and their portal would last for 2 weeks
Now I have a business that I run , a poultry business but recently bad things has been happening
The birds got sick , and they were dying from disease , resulting in loss
As I am now , I know I’ll recover but , slowly .
I have properties because I have a landed property , my business is also registered with CAC
I’ve tried to meet friends that I use to help but they all turned me down .
I need roughly 70k to balance up their fee and I’m promising to refund in 2 weeks . Their portal would close July 4th
Pls someone help me with a loan or any deal
I’ll refund with 7k extra in 2 weeks please
Below is my proof of registered business CAC
If anybody need proof of anything pls drop your contact for more proof or verification

Re: Pls Help My Kids , They Are My Everything by nifemi25(m): 9:16am On Jun 26, 2022
Why not seek for an assistance from a family member that will even trust and believe you rather than nairalanders that will just read and pass

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Kids , They Are My Everything by meobizy(f): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2022
I have properties because I have a landed property , my business is also registered with CAC
Last I remember banks give out loans so far you possess collateral. Bank no dey your area?
Re: Pls Help My Kids , They Are My Everything by Hanz1: 11:40am On Jun 26, 2022
BigDave001:
Happy Sunday
2 of my kids would be paying tertiary institution fee and their portal would last for 2 weeks
Now I have a business that I run , a poultry business but recently bad things has been happening
I need roughly 70k to balance up their fee and I’m promising to refund in 2 weeks . Their portal would close July 4th
If anybody need proof of anything pls drop your contact for more proof or verification
Create a Carbon account na
Re: Pls Help My Kids , They Are My Everything by Rickmann: 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
BigDave001:
Happy Sunday

So sorry, I really wish I could be of help..
But the one advice I can give you is to change your circle.. If 'all' the people you call ur friends turn you down just when you needed them, then they are all useless to you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Waec/gce Result. / CBN Redesigns Naira To Take Control Of Currency In Circulation� / Ekene Ugwuanyi's Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.