Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,021 members, 7,915,969 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:14 PM

David Hudeyin Finally Speaks On Exposing Reno Omokri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Hudeyin Finally Speaks On Exposing Reno Omokri (761 Views)

D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third / #bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex / Uriel's Response To A Fan That Accuse Her Of Exposing Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Hudeyin Finally Speaks On Exposing Reno Omokri by Marvhaz: 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
Netizens were calling David Hundeyin to expose Reno Omokri the way he bullied Segalinks.

Reno Omokri said;

"The only reason many people are afraid to call out Peter Obi is because of the online bullying from his supporters. One even threatened me that if I don’t shut up they will get David Hundeyin to expose me. Please expose me now. Don’t wait. I WILL speak my mind!

#TableShaker"

David Hundeyin replied;

"The thing is, even if I was the type of journalist that could be sicced on people by anyone, why would I go after you?

Your only CV highlight is managing to lose an election against a candidate who couldn't speak Nigeria's official language properly.

You overestimate yourself."
Man has had my name inside his mouth for months across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and I've never even interacted with him before��‍♂️

Why would I want to engage you? What electoral value or influence do you have? Stick to shaking your fist at runs girls abeg.

A great investment idea is to buy Reno Omokri for his actual value and sell him for what he thinks he is worth.

6,500% ROI

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/06/david-hudeyin-finally-speaks-on.html
Re: David Hudeyin Finally Speaks On Exposing Reno Omokri by doggedfighter(f): 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
grin
Re: David Hudeyin Finally Speaks On Exposing Reno Omokri by potent5(m): 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Shots and vawulence fired! grin
Re: David Hudeyin Finally Speaks On Exposing Reno Omokri by Mjshexy(f): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
What! This is too much vawulence shocked
Reno should even rest and do something useful with his life, kilode

Re: David Hudeyin Finally Speaks On Exposing Reno Omokri by tillaman(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
David Hundeyin reporting from the vawulence headquarters
Re: David Hudeyin Finally Speaks On Exposing Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
He met his match �
Re: David Hudeyin Finally Speaks On Exposing Reno Omokri by Dankovich1: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
My bottle of Coke and chips are right next to me. Is about Showtime. grin

(1) (Reply)

Destiny ETIKO And Jerry Williams Love Going Strong / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Hermes Birkin Snakeskin / “stay Away From Another Man’s Wife” – Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.