Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,716 members, 7,918,212 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:04 AM

Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria (2140 Views)

What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry / Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria by TMTR: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2022

Yeah as the title of my thread implies , I am looking for the fastest processing immigration office that can process the passport of six people in let's say two weeks max.

My elder bro went to do one in my state of residence, despite paying heavily more than the widely stated price yet no passport for close to three months so I am looking to get it outside my state of residence as long as I can get it within two weeks I don't mind.

Someone suggested lokoja immigration office but I don't know how true it is.

I really need this, it's urgent please

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria by BaEnki(m): 11:23am On Jun 27, 2022
@TMTR

I can link you up with someone at the Ekiti command that would be of help taking into consideration your time frame.
Re: Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria by Oturatetuala(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2022
Ekiti state command is fastest.
Re: Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria by fikayormi(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2022
Gwagbalada Abuja

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria by Ehismarkninetee: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=TMTR post=114197939][color=#000099]
Yeah as the title of my thread implies , I am looking for the fastest processing immigration office that can process the passport of six people in let's say two weeks max.

My elder bro went to do one in my state of residence, despite paying heavily more than the widely stated price yet no passport for close to three months so I am looking to get it outside my state of residence as long as I can get it within two weeks I don't mind.

VISIT THE WARRI OFFICE!!! BE READY TO GREASE SOME PALMS.. 2HOURS MAX. YOU WILL BE OUT OF THERE
Re: Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria by TMTR: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=Ehismarkninetee post=114198990][/quote]

You mean I will get the passport same day?
Re: Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria by Mkad(m): 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hit me up you'd get within that stipulated period
Re: Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria by Mkad(m): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
TMTR:

You mean I will get the passport same day?
Yes you will

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria by Michelle55: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ikoyi, seems to be the fastest that I know of, I got mine 4days after capture. You can also try Alausa or Festac.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria by Iamolukorede(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Look, the truth be told, nothing like fast pace again in acquiring nigeria passport. Any one telling to come pay for express version to pali acquiring is all a ruse and foul. They won't tell you the truth rather ask you to pay heavily for it, you will wait till the stipulated time for the pali to be ready.

I'm make travel arrangements and set ups so I know what I'm saying.
Re: Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria by seunak2016: 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Iamolukorede:
Look, the truth be told, nothing like fast pace again in acquiring nigeria passport. Any one telling to come pay for express version to pali acquiring is all a ruse and foul. They won't tell you the truth rather ask you to pay heavily for it, you will wait till the stipulated time for the pali to be ready.

I'm make travel arrangements and set ups so I know what I'm saying.
then the only option is to pay after the shit is ready for collection. let assume they want to collect extra 20k ontop normal price then I won't mind to pay 30k instead after the passport is ready at the agreed time otherwise the whole things is complete shi.t
Re: Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria by Experience285(m): 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2022

I really need this, it's urgent please[/color][/quote]
Re: Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria by Dearestme(f): 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
I did mine in benin republic and i got it after 1week for 78,000naira,you can go to benin and come back to nigeria the same day
Experience285:
Bro I stay in abuja. I have immigration friend in the HQ. i can help u do it.
WhatsApp me. 08172964029

I really need this, it's urgent please[/color]
Re: Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria by JONSYN7154: 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
fikayormi:
Gwagbalada Abuja
what's "GWAGBALADA"?

Its Gwagwalada.
Re: Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Michelle55:
Ikoyi, seems to be the fastest that I know of, I got mine 4days after capture. You can also try Alausa or Festac.
how much and how many pages?
Re: Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria by fikayormi(m): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
JONSYN7154:
what's "GWAGBALADA"?

Its Gwagwalada.

Alright thanks boss
Re: Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria by JONSYN7154: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
fikayormi:

Alright thanks boss
you're welcome bosom friend.
Re: Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria by Olifiz(m): 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
fikayormi:
Gwagbalada Abuja
. U know road. Confirm
If interested send a mail @ OP

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria by since13o: 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
Dearestme:
I did mine in benin republic and i got it after 1week for 78,000naira,you can go to benin and come back to nigeria the same day.....

did yiu alsondo Benin Republic Passport?
Re: Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria by JONSYN7154: 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
TMTR:

I really need this, it's urgent please
Gwagwalada

(1) (Reply)

Sweetness Side Of Igbo Ladies Pussy / If You Want A Man To Value You, Reject His Money - Nigerian Lady (Video) / The New Trend Of Female Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.