Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,925 members, 7,973,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:45 AM

The New Trend Of Female Mentality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The New Trend Of Female Mentality (2169 Views)

Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) / Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Trend Of Female Mentality by Sonfethopia: 11:05am On Jun 07
See wetin woman tell me for fb. I just said can we be friends?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by Sonnobax15(m): 11:08am On Jun 07
lipsrsealed
Why she come dey para? grin

You can't launch a simple missile but you want an innocent guy to buy you lunch?

Werey even said she can't be friends with the op simply because he fooled her grin

Well,if you check very well,she no go pass one of those under-20 bannies wey never hear the gospel of meno-stop......

They are always hungry sad. To maintain a conversation,na zero allocation sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by Damian911: 12:05pm On Jun 07
Op dey crase cheesy cheesy grin
Na battle field you dey??

4 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by Silentgroper(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07
Ironically, she had to use the word LIABILITY ...

very funny...

grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by Anguldi(m): 2:06pm On Jun 07
Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.

You dogged a bullet 💯

4 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by Gbadugbakun(m): 2:54pm On Jun 07
grin

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by Nicoddemus(m): 3:02pm On Jun 07
Front page asap grin

2 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by dhiqson(m): 3:16pm On Jun 07
grin grin grin
Nahhh this got me howling!

Op. Wtf is launching a missile!!!? grin some dooe. Pun youknow

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by princeemmma(m): 3:28pm On Jun 07
op na werey grin grin grin grin

the guy lunch enter battlefield issue

see the stupid girl too dey form porch

The girl wan use op gbera (carry body)

I can't just stop laughing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by Stawner16(m): 3:43pm On Jun 07
Silentgroper:

very funny...

grin grin

“Liability”, “brokie”, “broke guy”, “unserious guy”. Those are the favorite choice words of hungry Nigerian leeches😹😹

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by zed7: 4:13pm On Jun 07
Why is she asking for lunch? Things may be really hard for her. What they usually ask for is wigs, phones and money.

Honestly, anyone asking for lunch should be pitied and giving lunch if you can afford to. Being hungry is not funny at all. Many men allow their kids to go fend for themselves. Poverty is terrible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by Tunde835(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07
Women just love to block guys or leave you on read. Only other guys reply messages.
Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by Gadafii: 6:00pm On Jun 07
Lame, broke entitled liabilities

I can smell them 70k miles away, I can't just come to your DM and demand you gimme two urgent round of doggy, but you think you can just ask me to do things for you because you are a lady??

ONKR, the earlier men tame their rampaging sexual urges the better for the society at large, if not for konji Wetin woman wan really do for me wey I no fit do for my self actually

8 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by Gadafii: 6:03pm On Jun 07
zed7:
Why is she asking for lunch? Things may be really hard for her. What they usually ask for is wigs, phones and money.

Honestly, anyone asking for lunch should be pitied and giving lunch if you can afford to. Being hungry is not funny at all. Many men allow their kids to go fend for themselves. Poverty is terrible.
you would be amazed at how many people she asks for lunch in a day/week

A female friend once told me she has a broadcast group filled with men only, she randomly send messages to them that she needs to fill gas, get groceries etc, about 20 men, each of them receive the message to their dm, out of that 20 nothing less than 10 reply positively while about five promise to send her money at a later time

None of them sends less than 3k, oya do the maths

3 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by Dizzyyish: 6:34pm On Jun 07
I won't lie, it took me a second to get that missile comment grin

"I for one do not do liabilities" she typed as her stomach growled, her fingers trembling as the hunger took effect. She cleared the typos, with each and every erase wondering "Is this guy even worth replying?"

Perhaps. Perhaps not. But she was no lowly riff raff... Prompted by her ego she delved further to be more grandiloquent, but she couldn't shake off the sensations of hunger. The hunger growing stronger she decided "Perhaps not." She hit Send, hissed and stared out the window, taking a moment to ponder her next move.

"These broke guys are something else," she murmured, "I don't blame them. I really don't blame them..." She exited the chat with a mild but persistent disdain. The disgust conceived of his audacity ever-lingering; she continued to herself "I'm the one that's entertaining their nonsense sha, that's why," turning her head back to glare at her cracked phone screen for a few seconds.

With the final fumes of irritation puffed, she scrolled slightly lower with a delicate and flippant flick of her index finger. Then, something caught her attention. A gentle tap on a profile picture, she lazily leaned forward to scrutinize the enlarged image with such an intense focus that would give a prime detective of a mystery novel a run for his money. "Hmm," she thought, one hand stroking the extensions flowing down from her scalp. "Lemme see something..."

She clicked on the profile and began. With her thumb weaving in various directions across the lower half of the screen she suddenly paused as if frozen in time, eyes still glued to the screen. To the observing individual it seemed as if she had just encountered a profound realization. Now filled with some new found self-assurance she slowly pressed the Send icon. She patiently stared at the grey buffer icon spinning besides the text before showing it was sent. She leaned back into her chair confidently. Nodding satisfactorily as she went through the text one more time "This is it" she said. She swiftly stood up and pressed a button at the side of the phone and it made a snappy, firm sound as the screen went black. She slipped her phone in her pocket and wandered off with a small smirk on her face.

Behind a dark screen, within an app laying dormant in the background, a text read "Can you buy me dinner?"

6 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by LordIsaac(m): 7:04pm On Jun 07
Dizzyyish:

"I for one do not do liabilities" she typed as her stomach growled, her fingers trembling as the hunger took effect. Constantly, she cleared the typos, with each and every erase wondering "Is this guy even worth replying?"

Perhaps. Perhaps not. But she was no lowly riff raff... Prompted by her ego she delved further to be more grandiloquent, but she couldn't shake off the sensations of hunger. The hunger growing stronger she decided "Perhaps not." She hit Send, hissed and stared out the window, taking a moment to ponder her next move.

"These broke guys are something else," she murmured, "I don't blame them. I really don't blame them..." She exited the chat with a mild but persistent disdain. The disgust conceived of his audacity ever-lingering; she continued to herself "I'm the one that's entertaining their nonsense sha, that's why," turning her head back to glare at her cracked phone screen for a few seconds.

With the final fumes of irritation puffed, she scrolled slightly lower with a delicate and flippant flick of her index finger. Then, something caught her attention. A gentle tap on a profile picture, she lazily leaned forward to scrutinize the enlarged image with such an intense focus that would give a prime detective of a mystery novel a run for his money. "Hmm," she thought, one hand stroking the extensions flowing down from her scalp. "Lemme see something..."

She clicked on the profile and began. With her thumb weaving in various directions across the lower half of the screen she suddenly paused as if frozen in time, eyes still glued to the screen. To the observing individual it seemed as if she had just encountered a profound realization. Now filled with some new found self-assurance she slowly pressed the Send icon. She patiently stared at the grey buffer icon spinning besides the text before showing it was sent. She leaned back into her chair confidently. Nodding satisfactorily as she went through the text one more time "This is it" she said. She swiftly stood up and pressed a button at the side of the phone and it made a snappy, firm sound as the screen went black. She slipped her phone in her pocket and wandered off with a small smirk on her face.

Behind a dark screen, within an app laying dormant in the background, a text read "Can you buy me dinner?"
A vivid picture of the reality men willingly put themselves through daily!😊

3 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by Dizzyyish: 7:29pm On Jun 08
Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by TheFinesseKid: 6:00am On Jun 09
Gadafii:
Lame, broke entitled liabilities

I can smell them 70k miles away, I can't just come to your DM and demand you gimme two urgent round of doggy, but you think you can just ask me to do things for you because you are a lady??

ONKR, the earlier men tame their rampaging sexual urges the better for the society at large, if not for konji Wetin woman wan really do for me wey I no fit do for my self actually
wetin be ONKR
Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by G0odharddick: 10:06am On Jun 09
The lady is a broke parasite trying to use reverse psychology on the op grin grin

But the op proved to be smarter than her. The idiotic olosho is using free lunch to manipulate before accepting to be his friend. Werey parasite!

Op did well, avoid broke girls who cannot feed themselves nor pay their bills themselves

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by G0odharddick: 10:08am On Jun 09
Stawner16:

“Liability”, “brokie”, “broke guy”, “unserious guy”. Those are the favorite choice words of hungry Nigerian leeches😹😹

Those are the words Nigerian leeches now use 😂 grin

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by superCleanworks(m): 10:10am On Jun 09
That guy must be from North Korea
Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by G0odharddick: 10:12am On Jun 09
zed7:

I'll rather help a man with lunch than to help a girl with lunch.

Dude, that's the new format Nigerian leeches now use for begging, esp on FB.

Once you refused to their lunch request, otilo grin

They're looking for who to scam. No matter what you do for a girl, what the need arises she'll ask you did I forced you to do anything for me?

Bros in all you do, just avoid broke parasites, they always use the phrase can you buy me lunch

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by Dogalmighty17: 10:27am On Jun 09
Dizzyyish:

"I for one do not do liabilities" she typed as her stomach growled, her fingers trembling as the hunger took effect. She cleared the typos, with each and every erase wondering "Is this guy even worth replying?"

Superb! I love your writing.

3 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by drimzsmoke(m): 10:51am On Jun 09
Silentgroper:

very funny...

grin grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I read that part like thrice, just to be sure I read right!!!
Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:48am On Jun 09
Nonexistent1

Come and drop your comment abeg cheesy cheesy
Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:53am On Jun 09
I no know where Una dey meet all these kind girls o

Plus, I don't even chat up/talk to random girls...if u no follow me talk first, just forget am cause I get pride die
Even at that, most are colleagues at work and friends of friends and Dem be working class
Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:22pm On Jun 09
How u go dey vex say person no fit do something wey u no fit do 4 urself?

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by yunglegend99(m): 2:28pm On Jun 09
Dizzyyish:

wow you're really good at writing, your skills are top notch. If you look deep you can make a lot from this

2 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of Female Mentality by Dizzyyish: 6:03pm On Jun 09
Cc Dogalmighty17 yunglegend99

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Size 11 Panties Pls / How Do I Tell This Girl! / Addicted To Nairaland ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.