Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years (39321 Views)

Some Things Some Landlords Do In Nigeria / Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) / Fashola Tells Landlords To Collect Rents In Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Cravemore: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zulu2022:
sure bro,don't just link me to YouTube or there about,or wat u heard,I don't know if u tink forex is just dat easy like to mk it daily as individual trader bro,abeg make una stop all this...if e sure fr u ,why all traders nv sell property nd land put fr live accnt to cashout blood money on forex
lol cashing out...that has been going on way back till date. Boys for zulu and Gauteng nation ask any pele wey mount sati...
I nor need cap much as I dey with my main gee here bro. Is deadly deep in fx. Guy man milk's it everyday man. So no long capping we ball with audi no cap.
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Cravemore: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zulu2022:
is alright,not hear to tutor u bro,go learn forex nd follow Dem cashout,u win
naija no get better mentorsip unto dat.
I maunt sati for d main time dey work.G.
Though Forex no carry my head lol.
Gee suffer for several years before God finally intervain. Forex ain't easy
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
Cravemore:
that guy doesn't know.
Na their type dem help manage account wey dem no gree send thw person that managed the account their share... Peoples sweat is like game to them ... Very unfortunate fellows... This was today ooo

Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Cravemore: 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Most of them brain no carry forex... They can't read...
And are always wanting to make money fast... They even trade ranging market ... And always wants to trade everyday even if market dosent show a trend... And most times you dont find swing trade amongst them... Also they want to make a lot on small accounts ... They sha wan spend money... And forex dont accommodate people like that ... One will get frustrated... They just dont have the discipline too...
Have seen an account of a young guy milking $100k on a single trade... And also a ghanian guy lost several hundreds of millions dollars and didnt fret...
naija man says forex doesn't pay and he said he's a trader. How am I sure I doubt
If you say you know a lot about forex then you wouldn't say least about forex. Truth been told. Naija once they understand chart they rush and open demo acct and call there selves trader fx
Forex ain't over night thing. It takes patients to get you there. I mean if you're not determine you can't reach there. Everything is practice and patient. No be say because you dey trade crypto mean say crypto and forex na same knowledge, na lie
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Cravemore: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Na their type dem help manage account wey dem no gree send thw person that managed the account their share... Peoples sweat is like game to them ... Very unfortunate fellows... This was today ooo
lol
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Cravemore:
naija man says forex doesn't pay and he said he's a trader. How am I sure I doubt
If you say you know a lot about forex then you wouldn't say least about forex. Truth been told. Naija once they understand chart they rush and open demo acct and call there selves trader fx
Forex ain't over night thing. It takes patients to get you there. I mean if you're not determine you can't reach there. Everything is practice and patient. No be say because you dey trade crypto mean say crypto and forex na same knowledge, na lie
They can't just keep up ... Its not for them I tell you... Money wey dey forex Yahoo boy go dey dream am...
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Cravemore:
Mentorship dey but people wey sabi no loud am ...
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Cravemore: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

They can't just keep up ... Its not for them I tell you... Money wey dey forex Yahoo boy go dey dream am...
broda no argue. E go loose this one if e try drag.
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
Cravemore:
broda no argue. E go loose this one if e try drag.
Smiles... To get the skill hard ... But once grounded funds go come ... You wont even use your money trade sef...
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Ericnrm(m): 3:43am On Jun 29, 2022
claudiofaceoff:

grin grin grin
You are my son. Don't kill yourself over nothing buddy

I pray you get wrongly profiled and harassed so your dvmb ass can finally understand the pain people feel when it happens to them.
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by CorperKola: 6:38am On Jun 29, 2022
That place is full of stupid people
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 6:46am On Jun 29, 2022
Cravemore:
lol cashing out...that has been going on way back till date. Boys for zulu and Gauteng nation ask any pele wey mount sati...
I nor need cap much as I dey with my main gee here bro. Is deadly deep in fx. Guy man milk's it everyday man. So no long capping we ball with audi no cap.
no body say u no fit the cashout varsa,but that amount bro,e choke, I run cryptocurrency trade as well,so done be there,heard a bro,who been in forex for 12years now, immediate bro, professional in it,manchi keep warning me not to near it,ain't for the fainted but crytpo is lucrative nd toxic Dan forex bro
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 6:49am On Jun 29, 2022
Cravemore:
Abe bring work mk boys test ach or MD, courier or banking,shey na Facebook or Instagram u dey taste
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Cravemore: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2022
Zulu2022:
Abe bring work mk boys test ach or MD, courier or banking,shey na Facebook or Instagram u dey taste
i mount chief...but the sky has no limit.

Na you be direct loader if I may ask?
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 7:26am On Jun 29, 2022
Cravemore:

my manchi dey run am bt that gats not be issue if u get azza way go chop ach or MD,update chokochoko,
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Cravemore: 7:33am On Jun 29, 2022
Zulu2022:
my manchi dey run am bt that gats not be issue if u get azza way go chop ach or MD,update chokochoko,
no shaking.

But your face show for NL??
Although I get loader near by, if not you direct, then I back off. I dey find something new entirely.
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 7:39am On Jun 29, 2022
Cravemore:
no shaking.

But your face show for NL??
swear bro,edd jst de go fr Cali as I dey Yan you bro,Yankee money no dey finish shaaa,abi na mark u dey chop or where plenty fish dey u de chop, update warrior
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Stippy: 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
G
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Stippy: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
F
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Stippy: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
[
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Stippy: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
T
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Stippy: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
[
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Stippy: 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Zulu2022:
swear bro,edd jst de go fr Cali as I dey Yan you bro,Yankee money no dey finish shaaa,abi na mark u dey chop or where plenty fish dey u de chop, update warrior

Guy abeg how I fit contact you I get work for hand. If you understand wetin I mean.
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Stippy:

Guy abeg how I fit contact you I get work for hand. If you understand wetin I mean.
first mail me,mk we carry am from there comminsbilly5@gmail.com
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by kokomilala(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
@studentofTruth, what's funny? You think Europeans are as stupid or flippant as Africans? You just reduced the post to some infantile exercise

Your counter argument is not sound. The government can give the EFCC sweeping powers to execute their statutory responsibilities and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

At this point, I won't argue with you further, because I've realized that your metieir is to divert from the original discourse and monkey on some obliquely distorted argument.
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
Cravemore:

Says the man that still made 5k plus today... No be for olodo

Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Jayblaze47(m): 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
No mind am em dey wine u
Healthrelatedjo:
lol
I just dey try let d nigga know ni
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Jayblaze47(m): 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Then it will exonerate the landlord.
EFCC can now deal with the yahoo boy as appropriate.

And you think before then the landlord wouldn't have gone through series of torture from efcc
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by claudiofaceoff: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
You got it wrong from the beginning. You misunderstood me. I am not talking of the innocent people that hustele legit. I am talking about the guys who are involved in this yahoo thing. Only a wicked person will make the innocent suffer. Read my post again.
If someone tell you that he is into online freelancing legitimately, you will know he is telling the truth from your experience and asking some questions. He will even refer you to some of his past works online.

Not the one that will tell you he is a business man but you can't find anything he is doing legitimately online or offline.

That is the point I am making here.

Ericnrm:

I pray you get wrongly profiled and harassed so your dvmb ass can finally understand the pain people feel when it happens to them.
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Zulu2022: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Says the man that still made 5k plus today... No be for olodo
lol,this one jst de throw bait up nd down to look fr who go fall,baba go sell land or use collect collateral, multiple it more...no be only 5kdolls
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 7:14am On Jun 30, 2022
Zulu2022:
lol,this one jst de throw bait up nd down to look fr who go fall,baba go sell land or use collect collateral, multiple it more...no be only 5kdolls
We are talking about people that are real smart not fraudster
Re: EFCC To Jail Landlords Housing Yahoo Boys For 15 Years by Fearyourcreator: 7:18am On Jun 30, 2022
Zulu2022:
Go do your fraud .... Move with people changing lives not those destroying lives... A word is enough...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? / The N589.3M House In Omole As Valued By LASG For Land Use Charge / Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.