Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,995 members, 7,938,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic (16400 Views)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) / Christians Protecting Muslims During Their Prayers In Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by michylabo(m): 10:20am On Jul 26, 2011
Any who compare Jesus to any pastor is making a mistake. Peter was a fisherman and fishermen carry along daggers and knives, No surprise he had one handy wen marcus came to seize Jesus. This guys have assault weapons, Automatic, state of the art assault weaponry, There is no way this is justifiable for a so called man of God
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by jonnex: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2011
Pls why linking this pix with Pa Adeboye, stop destroy/molest the men of God, lets discuss how we can curb all these happenings in our country.
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by redsun(m): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2011
stagger,you are a laughingstock,most of u deluded are.Only death will save your soul
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by abouqi(f): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2011
I pity you guys, you had better repent. Don't you guys have manners? YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO TOUCH GOD'S ANOINTED!!! His judgement or condemnation is NOT IN YOUR HAND/MOUTH!!! Becareful!!!
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by oludashmi(f): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2011
From all indication, the picture is nothing to do with Pastor Adeboye!!

The guy in the picture is only a fan to Pastor Adeboye, Segun Gele and many others as we can see in the pix. . . .there is nothing to show that he was guarding Pastor Adeboye.

The customised plate number car has "Mesnger" written on it. That is enough proof to me cos the pastor wont write Mesnger instead of Messenger and the Pastor doesnt use a customised plate number.

The comments under the pictures have nothing to do with any Pastor or that he is guarding Pastor Adeboye. Infact, his comments and friends comments have given him away.

Take a critical look at the pictures, the guys bible verse and comments under it, and you will imagine how that has to do with any pastor or the pastor in question.

Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by cold(m): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2011
abouqi:

I pity you guys, you had better repent. Don't you guys have manners? YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO TOUCH GOD'S ANOINTED!!! His judgement or condemnation is NOT IN YOUR HAND/MOUTH!!! Becareful!!!
This is getting old,you guys had better come up with a new line of defense
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by avosoft: 10:53am On Jul 26, 2011
This just goes to show that the "man of God" does not even believed in the God he profess to worship or talk about.

Jesus or his apostles did not guard himself/themselves with any weapon. When Peter used a sword, Jesus warned him saying

Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

"Man of God" indeed!
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by begwong: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2011
THOSE ARMED GUARDS ARE SECURITY DETAILS FOR GEJ,WHEN ADEBOYE INVITED GEJ TO HIS CHURCH FOR A SPECIAL CHURCH PROGRAM.THANK GOD THE op WAS RATHER ASKING A QUESTION!
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by bobbyL(m): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2011
There is absolutely no evidence that the individual in that pic is E.A Adeboye's personal bodyguard. He could just be one of the numerous security details attached to the event. Just imagine bokoharam opening fire or hacking innocent worshippers-as not all of them may be righteous-to death. It would be an absolute abuse of the fundamental human right to live and also the democratic right and assurance of security. Peace be unto you all.
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by TeeJay6(m): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2011
Trust NL'ers to seize any/every opportunity to diss Pastor Adeboye. Now i dare anyone to produce any proof that they've ever seen him with an armed guard. The man has travelled all over the world and at no time has he ever been seen with a guard, that the state govt decided to station armed guards during his visit to the state does not mean he requested for it in the 1st place.
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by Okijajuju1(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2011
If Men of God need bodyguards and security personnel and conviys, what then do we need God for?
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by mckane1: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2011
that guy is an sss operative, going by the gun he is carrying, that is their standard issue gun.
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by felifeli: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2011
May God save our youths from the consequences of joblessness . And if you are a RCCG member or you attend church service and you are joining fools to post careless stuff about your leader you should not be surprised if no progress happens to your life again , because you have become a maggot in the good fruit.
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by ojuyobo111: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by ideylaff: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2011
The G.O's Main PA is his very own Son Leke Adeboye, who happens to be very active on facebook.

But I still doubt that the person in the picture is protecting the GO,

Never seen him with wild looking vulgar gun wielding men like this, all my life.

PS, Im not a redeemer, or a die hard fan of the GO just a comment thats all.

The person in that picture is well built from the little we can see. THE GO is a small person, in build, cant be him,
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by oladejo: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2011
@post
Is it that soe people are here on nairaland waiting for some one to post for them to comment on or what is this trend that people will not border to confirm the authenticity of a story before passing their foolish judgement as if the re saint.

Anyone that is familiar with official weapon categorization among Nigerian military and para-military forces will with one glance know that the weapon in the picture is a State Security (SS) issued weapon.

For your information Adeboye does not use police or SS but RCCG church security outfit, however, if he chooses to use any of the above security personnels, he's entitled to it.

I wonder why these hypocrites don't complain with a battalion of soldiers and police unit that follows president Jonathan everywhere, is his life worth more than Adeboyes? Yeye people.
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by islamrules(m): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2011
Islam people are just doing everything to fight christians. Where is pastor Adoboye in this picture. And people are making comment recklessly. Religion propaganda at work again
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by baslone: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2011
I laff in Boko haram

I have always said it that If Jesus knew that his death was gonna be worth this kind of money, he would never have ascended into heaven after ressurecting,  

Right from the day I saw Oyakhilomes 8 car convoy drive past me with sirens and zig-zagging on the road like they were CBN bullion, that was when I understood that hustle called church. Now pastors have burly and stern looking bodyguards in black suits and dark shades standing guard at the alter while they preach. I thought the weapons of their warfare weren't canal?! What happened to "he would give his angels charge over you"? What about "a thousand by either side" passage?! Christians are just too gullible.

Next level is gonna be metal detectors and scanners at all entrances to the church, manned by Dog and Gun weilding guards. Then at the altar would be sand bag bunkers with "50cal GPMG" trained at the congregation just incase someone should act a fool and the holy ghost is too slow to react.

Pastors are living la vida loca, sipping on Crystal, flying on Lear jets and Gulfstreas, taking yatch cruises, taking their kids abroad to school and live like royalties, whilst their congregation are left in at the mercIes of a fictitional God,  

I weep for christians, I weep for Religious fanatics (especially those living in denial)

Classic!
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by nigerhead(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2011
1. Pastor Adeboye is not even in the picture.

2. How do we know that the person who posted this picture is even an assistant to the Pastor.

3. I have seen him (Pastor Adeboye) standing less than 20meters from me on two different occasions, and the only assistant he had around him was one big burly dude who I thot was a body guard but later found out is his son. This was last year.

At least a PA that is able to be so close to take pictures up close and personal of G.O's security should also be able to produce a picture of himself with the Pastor. And what type of PA would even be broadcasting stuff about his boss like this on FB.

Its so easy to forsake common sense, when we hv our minds made up against certain people.

Yes I am a christian
Yes I am against every unneccessary show of wealth, power and what have you, I prefer a man of God to be humble.

The Jos story sounds true, and of course even a state guv would assign such security to someone as important as Adeboye (if Time magazine says you are one of the most influential people in the world, it is not beans, you dont even need to ask, Governments will provide more assistance to you than an ordinary Joe on the streets.) But I even have a problem with this so called assistant to Adeboye.
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by luluosas(m): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2011
Jakumo:

Being the arch criminal and uber-cash launderer that he is, Eunuch Adejale Adebole knows his weapons, and has selected the kid brother of that ubiquitous special forces weapon, the 9mm H&K MP5, for his goons to use in keeping those enemies of frogress at bay.
May God have mercy on your soul.
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by Reference(m): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2011
Haba, it is the sign of times. Every major church north of the Niger is guarded by armed security agents. Passed MFM in Utako, Abuja last sunday and there were Army chaps with full battle gear. Churches have begun to erect barricades around their premises in volatile areas and some are installing blast doors. If the government and churches can go this length to protect lives and property what makes the leaders of these churches who are confirmed targets any different.

That picture was taken in Jos not too long ago and you need to be a christian going to church on sunday in any state in the north to understand, unfortunately most of us don't. The threat is real. Many churches have been burnt, many lives lost including those of pastors and other leaders and here we are making mockery and trivializing the serious religious divisions and challenges we confront these days.

When the sceptre moves against the Christians you are free to change your faith and name. You can be sure Adeboye won't be the first. No everything is trivial or a joke. The other side is real and serious.
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by islamrules(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2011
Haba, it is the sign of times. Every major church north of the Niger is guarded by armed security agents. Passed MFM in Utako, Abuja last sunday and there were Army chaps with full battle gear. Churches have begun to erect barricades around their premises in volatile areas and some are installing blast doors. If the government and churches can go this length to protect lives and property what makes the leaders of these churches who are confirmed targets any different.

That picture was taken in Jos not too long ago and you need to be a christian going to church on sunday in any state in the north to understand, unfortunately most of us don't. The threat is real. Many churches have been burnt, many lives lost including those of pastors and other leaders and here we are making mockery and trivializing the serious religious divisions and challenges we confront these days.

When the sceptre moves against the Christians you are free to change your faith and name. You can be sure Adeboye won't be the first. No everything is trivial or a joke. The other side is real and serious.
Leave these toothless dogs, majority of them are muslims, they just want to bring christianity down at all cost. Lets see!
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by vislabraye(m): 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2011
Where is Adeboye in this pic ? Eko Ile would not mind insulting and spreading rumours about other people, but you dare not say anything wrong about Fashola. . .
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by anointedf(m): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2011
Jesus had no securities during his own time,

Jesus rode horses during his time.

I think the poster should condemn all pastor ridding cars and not horses becos Jesus did not use cars.

Haba!
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by redsun(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2011
Jesus did not exist like most of u mofos think.Jesus phenomenon reflects d positive and negative sides of d world we live in
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by Ibomade1: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2011
Chai see the guy holding a Tavor TAR-21.  shocked shocked
Boko Haram self go fear fear
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by redsun(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2011
It reflects good/ evil,love/hate,truth/deceit,ignorance/knowledge,poverty/riches,Etc.All these things don't mingle
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by emmatok(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2011
redsun:

Jesus did not exist like most of u mofos think.Jesus phenomenon  reflects d positive and negative sides of d world we live in

FOOL, so you want the Christians be disarmed, so that your blood sucking Muslim Brothers can feast on them.

I am sure  Mohammed sent you peeps on killing spree even in the month of Ramadan.

DEMONS.
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2011
emmatok:

FOOL, so you want the Christians be disarmed, so that your blood sucking Muslim Brothers can feast on them.

I am sure  Mohammed sent you peeps on killing spree even in the month of Ramadan.

DEMONS.

Stop your bigotry,Redsun is an Atheist.
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by emmatok(m): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Stop your bigotry,Redsun is an Atheist.

What bigotry are you talking about.

Tell that to Redsun as you can see bigotry in all his comments.

An Atheist stays out of Religion matter.

But Nigerian Atheist takes sides with Religious fundamentalist.
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by Okijajuju1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2011
Brethren, Does the pastor of Redeemed drive around in a bulletproof  convoy with sirens?! Yesss!!

Does he have armed, heavily built, dark suit and shades wearing security guards?? Yess

So why are you people shouting and cursing,

Even if the picture is exaggerated, it is still a replica of his guards,

Why would a servant of God need a bodyguard?! Answer:: Cos he owns a Gulfstream IV, controls a multi-billion dollar empire (built on deciet and brain washing), rides in a convoy of the choicest cars, has taken a yatch cruise from Nigeria to london and lives like a king in a country where we are still struggling to implement a 120 U$D minimum wage,

He knows his life is in danger and neither God, Jesus or the Holy Ghost can protect him should MEND or any criminal group come for him. He know all that protection he preaches about is all word of mouth. If he is shot, he would die. So he needs protection. I wouldn't be surprised if he wears a Kevlar bulletproof vest underneat thAt his suit.

These men are the top of their own forbes list. Make billions of un-taxed money every year. He would be a fool not to have protection.

I would kidnap his ass should he be in the wrong place at the wrong time without the right protection. I'm just saying,

I met a Nigerian pastors child in Canada and he was living better than hard working married men. His house and Car were all paid for, no mortgages nothing, That's the life of a pastor in Nigeria, Soon Sound City or MTV would start a special edition of CRIBS (Church hustle),

And to that Vagabond who asked if Jonathans life was worth more than Adeboyes, I say to you go and read your bible and you would realise the kings have always been higher than the prophets,
Re: Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic by dome2: 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2011
I am ashamed of many of the posters, who without confirmation took it hook line and sinker that the man in the pic is Adeboye's bodyguard. Its like somebody shows you the pic below and says "Man mi, I saw your wife/girlfriend with this guy at a restaurant smooching yesterday" And like a big fool u are take some drastic & dramatic action against the poor girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

To All The Atheists / Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! / Why My Wife Is Divorcing Me” – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Finally Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.