Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,837 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:51 AM

Nko And Onyadama Crisis: As Soldiers Brutalized Many Villagers (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nko And Onyadama Crisis: As Soldiers Brutalized Many Villagers (photos) (1027 Views)

Nko And Onyadama Crisis: Army Displaced More People Homeless (photos) / 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos / Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nko And Onyadama Crisis: As Soldiers Brutalized Many Villagers (photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
Updates:

The bad situation in Nko Community in Yakurr local Government of Cross river state, As Soldiers injured and brutalized many villagers.

Nko and Onyadama Land dispute Crises provoke to Communal disputes between the two Communities.

Witness said that Six Soldiers were killed during the Communal Crises within the two Communities, Between Nko and Onyadama boundary.
Then the Military intervention came in, They have rendered many Homeless with there Continued Havoc and Militarization in the Communities.
Burning and destruction of Properties.

The Soldiers were sent to Restore peace and order between the two Villages, due to the Communal Crises/disorder within the Communities.
Things turn out Violent when the military started Brutalizing the Villagers in the process, Burning and Destroying many properties.

The Villagers of Nko and Onyadama Communities see this as Unprofessional activities by Nigerian Army Troops sorrounding the Community.

Onyadama in Obubra Local Government is also affected, in the process of the Violence approach by the Nigerian Army to the Indegines in the name of Restoring peace and order in the Communities, due to Communal Crises.

Elderly men and women where flogged, whipped, Some were Shot, also many were Killed.
Many bullets where recovered by the Indegines as Evidence of the Brutalization by the Military.
Some young girls where Raped in the process.

Nko and Onyadama Communities are now calling for the withdrawal of troops in there Communities after this Military Brutalization.

Fp
Updates by :

Disturbing Photos:

Re: Nko And Onyadama Crisis: As Soldiers Brutalized Many Villagers (photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
More disturbing Photos Obtained by

Re: Nko And Onyadama Crisis: As Soldiers Brutalized Many Villagers (photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
More photos by

Re: Nko And Onyadama Crisis: As Soldiers Brutalized Many Villagers (photos) by Blaqroman0000: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
JESUS!! this is terrible
Anyways if they like let them still vote the same Govt... All this originated from them
Re: Nko And Onyadama Crisis: As Soldiers Brutalized Many Villagers (photos) by heendrix(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Soldiers just invading a community and shooting just indescriminately without no just reason is a No No for me, some of us know how highly disciplined Soldiers are when it comes to the use of weapon. Rounds are fired only if they're on orders and that's why soldiers would rather punish one to death instead of shooting him/her.

I'm sorry to say this news is half baked and not 100% true. The media is very good at painting the military bad whilst hiding the news of them being attacked unprovoked. Condolences to the affected tho
Re: Nko And Onyadama Crisis: As Soldiers Brutalized Many Villagers (photos) by Hungerbadoo: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
Very unfortunate
Re: Nko And Onyadama Crisis: As Soldiers Brutalized Many Villagers (photos) by rickpat(m): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
what really happened?

why the assault on armless people?

the army should explain this?..well,they will start have a white lie to tell Nigerians....too bad...we don't even know the what to believe in this country....let's hear from the military as well... something must have brought this attack..
Re: Nko And Onyadama Crisis: As Soldiers Brutalized Many Villagers (photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Am very disappointed
Re: Nko And Onyadama Crisis: As Soldiers Brutalized Many Villagers (photos) by wis3(m): 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
heendrix:
Soldiers just invading a community and shooting just indescriminately without no just reason is a No No for me, some of us know how highly disciplined Soldiers are when it comes to the use of weapon. Rounds are fired only if they're on orders and that's why soldiers would rather punish one to death instead of shooting him/her.

I'm sorry to say this news is half baked and not 100% true. The media is very good at painting the military bad whilst hiding the news of them being attacked unprovoked. Condolences to the affected tho
my thoughts exactly. Something really terrible must have happened to have prompted this response.
Re: Nko And Onyadama Crisis: As Soldiers Brutalized Many Villagers (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
This is what Ben Ayade has brought to the citizens of nko by ordering soldiers to go and fish out the people that killed 6 personal of Nigeria military men.

2 Likes

Re: Nko And Onyadama Crisis: As Soldiers Brutalized Many Villagers (photos) by wis3(m): 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
This is what Ben Ayade has brought to the citizens of nko by ordering soldiers to go and fish out the people that killed 6 personal of Nigeria military men.

what'd you expect when they turn around and start killing the people that were brought in to restore calm? I'd say they deserved it. I didn't know people still fight over lands

1 Like

Re: Nko And Onyadama Crisis: As Soldiers Brutalized Many Villagers (photos) by Teeq1234: 5:20am On Jun 29, 2022
If truly the military personels were killed by this villagers then they should have levelled the whole place down. How can u kill those asked to restore peace, maintain law and order and you expect them to just overlook it like they have no families as well. You killed someone's father, bread winner of a family haba both villages suppose collect. Level the whole place, comb the bushes as that's where you will find the masterminds of the dastardly act and let them face the music.
Re: Nko And Onyadama Crisis: As Soldiers Brutalized Many Villagers (photos) by 27Pushing30: 5:50am On Jun 29, 2022
wis3:
what'd you expect when they turn around and start killing the people that were brought in to restore calm? I'd say they deserved it. I didn't know people still fight over lands

What are Ukraine and Russia fighting over?
Re: Nko And Onyadama Crisis: As Soldiers Brutalized Many Villagers (photos) by Kencruz: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
This thing is very bad for our dear country Nigeria. Human life is nothing to us again. What happened in Nko community is totally wrong and must be condemned by every citizen of this great nation. The chief of army staff should call his boys to order. It is worst that this same Nko community is we’re former chief of naval staff comes from.
Re: Nko And Onyadama Crisis: As Soldiers Brutalized Many Villagers (photos) by FuckDModz: 5:31am On Jun 30, 2022
grin

Zombie army doings...

Stop them now or have a taste of them tomorrow.
Re: Nko And Onyadama Crisis: As Soldiers Brutalized Many Villagers (photos) by Asianjollof007: 6:25am On Jun 30, 2022
Now tell me, what's the difference between the herdsmen and nigerian soldier?
Re: Nko And Onyadama Crisis: As Soldiers Brutalized Many Villagers (photos) by Coolsperm: 6:49am On Jun 30, 2022
Southern Nigeria is under sige , when an Army general was killed in Abaji last year no single house was Burne , Nigeria soldiers acts more indiscinplind in the South than in the north

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Counterfeit Money A Customer Gave Me / Another Fulani Kidnapping In Awka Anambra State / Life Is Hard Without Yahoo Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.