Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,998 members, 7,873,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are (29748 Views)

Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid / 19 States Where Tinubu May Lose This Presidential Election / Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by garfield1: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Iseoluwani:

Don't mind the mumu. alfredilly is just one of the people has been brainwashed by 30k

Honestly,how many southeasterners do you see support another person apart from obi? Almost all are with obi.do you think its because obi is too good or what? They simply protect their own.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by garfield1: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Miracle2020:
I agree with that but you must have other qualifications.
Ok pls tell me the qualification that tinubu presented? There is no primary school certificate,there is no secondary school certificate,there is no tertiary education certificate. So please tell us what certificate did tinubu present.

He provided bsc which is enough.only the courts or inec can say otherwise

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by AFRICANJAMAICA: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
oyatz:

Who do you honestly think will win the presidential election?

This is a hard question.
In reality.the north is mean
Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by Miracle2020: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
garfield1:

He provided bsc which is enough.only the courts or inec can say otherwise
the constitution already said bsc without nysc is not bsc except you have an exemption letter.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by Iseoluwani: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
garfield1:

Honestly,how many southeasterners do you see support another person apart from obi? Almost all are with obi.do you think its because obi is too good or what? They simply protect their own.

Good for them. But ayam obidient.. And I am yoruba. Useless people forced buhari on us, and now useless drug Baron. Laye my vote will be for obi even if he loses. We stand gallantly nd proud of it.

Until we stop this attitude of he is my tribesman NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE GREAT..
Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by garfield1: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Iseoluwani:

Good for them. But ayam obidient.. And I am yoruba. Useless people forced buhari on us, and now useless drug Baron. Laye my vote will be for obi even if he loses. We stand gallantly nd proud of it.

Other tribes are supporting their own

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by Echoban: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

YES HE SHLD SHOW US ALL HIS CERTIFICATES ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE PREREQUISITES FOR THE POSITION HE IS VYING FOR

Now that they are not nko?
Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by garfield1: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Miracle2020:
the constitution already said bsc without nysc is not bsc except you have an exemption letter.

Where in the constitution? Don't disgrace yourself here.there is nothing like that,don't mistake the nysc act for constitution
Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by Echoban: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Miracle2020:
Atiku and Peter Obi cases are different. Atiku and Peter Obi have secondary school certificate which can be used as a qualifications. But for tinubu, he neither have primary school certificate nor secondary school certificate. Therefore,the only certificate is a degree and a degree cannot be complete without nysc certificate or exemption letter.

So who told u he doesn't have NYSC? Was it requested by inec??
Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by Iseoluwani: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
garfield1:

Good for them. But ayam supporting the right candidate for myself. PO
Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by olas24u(f): 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:

Let him present his exemption certificate

How many days does that take in Abuja?stop wasting your time

Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by opribo(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Too many controversies in one man's life. Kai, his life is full of secrecy and things are not just adding up for h to lead the country but his followers who are hypnotized by money are bent on pushing him him to Aso rock so he can continue his crookedness with the whole Nigeria.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by shantti(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
I've been hearing yekini everywhere, what is it all about please
Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by aribisala0(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
oyatz:

The NYSC was conceptualized by a Military Regime initially as a Reserved Force .
I think it was conceptualized as a force that could be put into a spaceship and sent to Planet Mars but I have to check with my Daddy GO

Do you have evidence for this claim or did you just make it up?
WHO EXACTLY did the conceptualizing? WHERE?
How ? Was it written down in a document or committed to memory in a poem?
Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by DAwest7: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
shantti:
I've been hearing yekini everywhere, what is it all about please
you mean Amoda yekini ogunlere?AKA grandpa Tilumbu diaper man of iragbiji
Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by aribisala0(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
oyatz:

The involvement graduates who school abroad, exemption of NCE holders in the NYSC Just like the age limit were later addicitions.

I do not understand your English
You just make claims without evidence
When was the NYSC Decree promulgated and how many amendments have there been

Do not make claims without evidence.

You are just saying what you want to believe
Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by YeyeGbami: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
pseudaria:

What's more important than demanding a Presidential candidate reveal his qualifications which are required. Mumu

Oponu ni e, wa sun ekun ku ni.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by Miracle2020: 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Echoban:

So who told u he doesn't have NYSC? Was it requested by inec??
If I said you should bring a car for me and you brought a car without engine, will i still consider that car as a car?
Since tinubu know that he don't have secondary school certificate,he should have presented the complete bsc(certificate/nysc) as stated by the law.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by shantti(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
DAwest7:
you mean Amoda yekini ogunlere?AKA grandpa Tilumbu diaper man of iragbiji

Can u tell me more about him.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by vannessa7(f): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
emkz:
They said Tinubu never went to university.

That has been put to rest.

They said Tinubu did not go to secondary school.

They said he is Yekini Amoda Ogunlere.

They said he is a drug dealer. A drug dealer that the US allowed to go. Hmmm.

They are now saying he should present his NYSC certificate.

In all these, pseudo-intellectuals expose their high level of pseudo-intelligence.

Was Tinubu an effective governor? Yes.

Did he have a team that addressed the myriad of challenges in Lagos State? Yes.

Did he find ways to raise funds to equip the Police unit that is today known as the Rapid Response Squad, and a model of the Police Force? Yes!

Did Tinubu raise the IGR of Lagos State? Yes.

Did Tinubu bequeath quality successors to Lagos State? He sure did.

Did Tinubu improve transportation, waste management, healthcare and education in Lagos State? Yes.

Did Tinubu allow local government elections which even people who are not from Lagos won?

Did he help his party legally win back the SouthWest states from the PDP. He did.

To me, Tinubu has proved himself to be an excellent administrator. He has shown that he is committed to a better Nigeria. He has shown he is fearless with his emi lo kan speech. He has shown that he can empower people. Till date, I have not seen any politician who has a lot of people committed to him as Tinubu. I admire him for his forgiving heart. We can see the states APC has governed and compare with the states run by PDP and APGA.

All we want from Tinubu is to release his plans and we are ready to market it for him.

As for those asking for certificates, how come none of you have asked for his medical certificates? Yet you are too quick to conclude that he is sick when you have not seen his medical records. If you can make a grave conclusion of that nature without strong evidence and you have a WAEC certificate, your certificate is useless. Your qualification is useless. You are a disgrace to the university that awarded that degree.

SPEND TIME TO PROMOTE YOUR OWN CANDIDATE AND STOP DWELLING ON TINUBU. YOU ARE INDIRECTLY PROMOTING HIM. IF YOU THINK I AM LYING, CLINTON SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON HER CAMPAIGN WHILE TRUMP SPECT LESS. CLINTON SPENT HER MONEY PROMOTING TRUMP'S CONTROVERSIES.

One thing is clear about these people, they are and will always be bias, it does not matter what an opposing interest has to offer, even if Tinubu has long life and prosperity to give they will still hate him. They are too primitive to rise above tribal bigotry and prejudice to examine facts, all we omoluabis should do is get our own PVC too to make sure we don't miss out on the developed Nigeria I can envision if Tinubu wins, if not fully developed we will make rapid progress because of Tinubu s qualities and abilities, we should not allow them to send us to the experimental table like a lab rat in the hand of an inexperienced, already bewildered Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by vannessa7(f): 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
garfield1:

Stop wasting your time, that person is not a Yoruba, it's their method on nairaland.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by ShakurMY(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by nams77: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Quest7777:
So much wahala on this Tinubu's head. The bat is just too controversial to be the exalted President of FRN. Poor Health status, bullion van saga, questionable age & education status, Agbero character, drugs dealings, End SARS saga, Na-my-turn desperation, Muslim-Muslim ticket... the controversies are just endless.
If not that his conscience has been blinded by Na-My-Turn desperation, he should have been apologising to Nigerians for foisting the disaster Buhari on us. Then he would have remained at the background & supported Osinbajo who is a more credible candidate.
Also...
The type of greed shown by this man is exemplary. It should be studied.
Every right thinking person expected him to project Osibanjo but greed won't let him

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by DAwest7: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
shantti:

Can u tell me more about him.
kindly ask your ancestors they belong to same group good day okoro
Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by tctrills: 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by IfnobeGod20: 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
As at 1979 there was nothing like age limit. I think it was around 2004 that age limit was introduced. So, if he didn't do, he intentionally not doing it. That time there was also no exception of students. All must go compulsorily.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by blazhykowskyi(m): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
Iseoluwani:

Keep fooling yourself igbo man.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by blazhykowskyi(m): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Iseoluwani:

Your peter obi is a drug smuggler.

Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by paramakina202: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Alawode01:
Western education not Africa education,did the Westerns institution denied him no,if answer is no why Nigerians are worry, the bearer didn't denied,you can be christian than the pope l.

If had submitted his credentials as demanded by INEC there won't be any argument.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by Alawode01(m): 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
paramakina202:

If had submitted his credentials as demanded by INEC there won't be any argument.
is inec making complain ?but third parties that they didn't give themselves a rest mind, chasing shadows, looking for the horse horn.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by Goldenkrezi: 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
garfield1:

It might be a crime in civil matters but not under electoral matters.it is not a constitutional requirement and the courts have ruled recently that it is not a requirement for elections

It is Tinubu na... That's why it's never a requirement
If it was Peter Obi y'all would've definitely turned NL upside down.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are by Mfetenang: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
rolams:
It has been eaten by the stubborn cockroaches both at the NYSC office and Tinubu former house at the riverine!

Wahala no dey finish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply / We Have Darkness Because We Have Incompetent People Managing Our Economy-fashola / Jonathan To Reshuffle Cabinet, May Sack Diezani, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.