Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:50 AM

The Bunsen Burner For Matured Nigerians Only - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bunsen Burner For Matured Nigerians Only (304 Views)

Nigerians Only Like To Rant and Complain On Media / Kolawole Advised Nigerians - Only Change Of Government Can Restore Normalcy / Nigerians Only Care About Tribal Politics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bunsen Burner For Matured Nigerians Only by voicelessshouts: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2022
I will be straight and factual, this thread is basically for the adults who is ready to address issues, headlines, sagas, speech, intentions and every other ridiculous trending issues.

Thread Rule
To comment on this thread you have to be able to reason like someone who has no affiliation whatsoever to any religion or Ethnics group

That's the rule, you probably wondering why that strange rule right, I'm currently typing from far away Georgia, and it baffles me that even those in Nigeria don't even what they facing daily. take away religion and ethnicity out of Nigeria, in 10yrs we have a Giant of Africa for sure, you don't believe me right? Okay lets start from this thread and see.

Make your comments, suggestions, advise, opinion, responses and all other intentions and emotions as one who do not have a religion or belongs to any ethnics group, then you see fairness and equity in our sense of judgement and reasoning.

You can belong to any political party and make reference to any if you so want to be, but you cant make claims, allegations or points you cant substantiate.

I will always bring germane issues to the front burner daily every night from 9pm-11pm, you can come check on the topic for discussion then, make your points or comment without going against the rule above.

The first person to go against this rule above shall be noted

pls follow and share to show support
Re: The Bunsen Burner For Matured Nigerians Only by voicelessshouts: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2022
JOIN ME AT 9PM FOR TODAYS DISCUSSION
Re: The Bunsen Burner For Matured Nigerians Only by voicelessshouts: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Topic for Discussion Tonight
who would you support for 2023?
just a name

Me: no one in mind
Re: The Bunsen Burner For Matured Nigerians Only by Iykopee(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Peter Obi
Re: The Bunsen Burner For Matured Nigerians Only by Scottmairi: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
voicelessshouts:
Topic for Discussion Tonight
who would you support for 2023?
just a name

Me: no one in mind

PETER OBI is a formidable candidate
Re: The Bunsen Burner For Matured Nigerians Only by Factcheck0001: 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Bola Ahmed tinubu
Re: The Bunsen Burner For Matured Nigerians Only by Trapnews: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kingsley

(1) (Reply)

How can I Join Tinubu support groups / Obi Vice Yusuf Daati Baba Ahmed / I Am Bring Nigeria Back To Nigerians Sen Yusuf Datti Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.