Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,440 members, 7,961,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana (46549 Views)

Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) / Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by Angelfrost(m): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Neoteny7:

If i have a billion cowries I'm also a billionaire.

Like someone said, someone in Zimbabwe having a billion whatever-their-currency-is is not a billionaire in Nigeria or anywhere else. When you localize it, billionaire is relative. But there needs ro be an international standard so the USD is it.

Even your local export that's the mainstay of Nigerian economy, oil, is priced in USD, even locally.

Is a Zimbabwean billionaire worth 200 billion Zimbabwean currency same as Elon Musk with over $200b? Why is Elon the wealthiest man and not your hypothetical Zimbabwean?

So the earlier you wisen up on this issue the better for you.

Oga, a Zimbabwean Billionaire is a billionaire relative to Zimbabwe... Same way E-Money or Obi Cubana is a Billionaire by Nigerian standards.

If you missed it, let me repeat, we are not comparing them with anyone beyond Nigeria neither are we measuring their wealth on the basis of the Dollar since we only recognize Naira within Nigeria! Hence, they are actually Billionaires!

The only issue I see here is your inability to stay within the boundary of a simple discussion.
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by magzey: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The poorest man Among them in picture is a billionaire

You Gerrit huh

They are not like some useless urchins in Lagos that follows and support Tinubu and still remain in there poverty state
Only Poverty state that receive Donation if you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by GardenOfGod(m): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
grin
airminem:
Dishonored Police officer Abba Kyaris business colleagues sighted taking group photo

Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by GardenOfGod(m): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
magzey:

Only Poverty state that receive Donation if you don't know.
Even Lagos State de follow recieve "grant" aka "donation"
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
KosiGee:
Who designed Soludo’s shirt? Who was the tailor that made that shirt? Soludo is a well read man but his dress sense is a disaster. I applaud him though for patronising local materials but the tailors and fabric makers need to up their game.

Those patterns of owl/eagle lying horizontal must been made by an obioma or dua dua tailor. Those group of ‘emergency’ tailors can ruin fabrics/cloths.

With the way some Nigerians think and our silly perceptions and superstitions about owls, if Soludo was a shop owner at Onitsha main market, he’d be tagged Eze Ikwiikwii (King of Owl)….his success would be attributed to some dark forces…

What am I even saying…..Those owls should be vertical not horizontal….that’s an awkward position for owls…maybe the tailor wanted to portray Soludo as a man with great vision as per ikwiikwii super and legendary eyesight.

Not necessarily! We could equally argue that the Owl, Eagle, or whatever bird of prey depicted, was captured from beneath as it was in full flight in all its awe inspiring majesty…the spread out wings lends even more credence to this idea! This makes an even more powerful statement than a bird just sat down doing nothing!

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Omoslim26:

Enyia there are robbers and 419 everywhere,it's not relegated to any tribe or region,abi you just wan do una usual senseless tribal bigotry undecided undecided
If na watin you wan do carry yourself shift front biko,I no dey follow una do rubbish,you kukuma sabi people wey you dey follow masturbate on tribal bullcrap grin grin
Try cursed OyeofIkoTuN that one destiny na to do tribal gbasgbos all the days of him homeless life till him die enter grave � grin grin
Shun tribal bigotry.
I choose to be ObiDient.

that's how slave do.
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Omoslim26:

Enyia there are robbers and 419 everywhere,it's not relegated to any tribe or region,abi you just wan do una usual senseless tribal bigotry undecided undecided
If na watin you wan do carry yourself shift front biko,I no dey follow una do rubbish,you kukuma sabi people wey you dey follow masturbate on tribal bullcrap grin grin
Try cursed OyeofIkoTuN that one destiny na to do tribal gbasgbos all the days of him homeless life till him die enter grave � grin grin
Shun tribal bigotry.
I choose to be ObiDient.

Can't wait to have igbolands

slaves will know the real koko

nwaboi won't be spared

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by donleo92(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
leksite120:
Mumu, someone would think you can even feed yourself like this.

Lol. E pain you baa?
chai.. chaii. sorry no vex,
buh na me dey feed my self and some other people under me
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by 02Kebreal(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You Gerrit huh

They are not like some useless urchins in Lagos that follows and support Tinubu and still remain in there poverty state

But they all live and made their money in Lagos.
Non of them lives in Anambra or Ana,
U Gerrit?
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by Neoteny7: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
Angelfrost:

Oga, a Zimbabwean Billionaire is a billionaire relative to Zimbabwe... Same way E-Money or Obi Cubana is a Billionaire by Nigerian standards.

If you missed it, let me repeat, we are not comparing them with anyone beyond Nigeria neither are we measuring their wealth on the basis of the Dollar since we only recognize Naira within Nigeria! Hence, they are actually Billionaires!

The only issue I see here is your inability to stay within the boundary of a simple discussion.

Unfortunately you don't get to decide what or who qualifies as a billionaire. If you chose to localize your perspective and confine your worldview...well, that's your prerogative.

The rest of the world will happily carry on recognizing dollar-based billionaires as per the international convention. I know this diminishes your local champions but it is what it is.

Fin.
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by NoQualmz: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
Mfetenang:
419 army,they will all be jailed very soon.

Just like ur 419,frail looking and god forsaken father would be jailed. How u see am? cool
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by iamrealdeji(m): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
Mokason288:
angry
Who the F is Ned Okonkwo

They are discussing serious matters and Kceee is posing for the camera, it’s obvious he doesn’t understand what they are talking about
noo,the guy wore this mournful look.
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by Jemex003: 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
NoQualmz:

The only thing you’ve got going for u as a jobless person is to dress up like an alaye criminal to go watch the dressings of igbo traders minding their business and trading in billions at ladipo market. Shame no dey catch u ogbeni? cheesy

Me jobless or you? I’m in my office now and getting to pay mumu like you salary
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by ZombieTAMER: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
Mokason288:
angry
Who the F is Ned Okonkwo

They are discussing serious matters and Kceee is posing for the camera, it’s obvious he doesn’t understand what they are talking about

go to the island and ask for Victoria Crest

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by aikyg(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
Papichulostunne:
Oga Kcee isnt a billionaire.. E-money no go give am that privilege at all.
Kcee is probably richer than Don Jazzy and you say he is not a billionaire? Na wa for you oo.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by Minjim: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
Can you comment with out throwing ethnic jibes?

PrinceOfLagos:

You Gerrit huh

Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by maasoap(m): 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You Gerrit huh

And yet, Lagos of Tinubu is home to all of them. Lol

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by niwot21912: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hfh

Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by SupremeSpecimen: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

PrinceOfLagos and his mumu people are smelling Tinubu's victory already

don't stop them because they've 8years to wail and rant. they're mere political lapdog

they're not called illiterate people of Biafra for nothing

And they still dey achieve pass YOU
Illiteracy n all. Isn't God wonderful

Notice how none of your villagers was mentioned. But you still enter thread. First page sef

Confused goat

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

And they still dey achieve pass YOU
Illiteracy n all. Isn't God wonderful

Notice how none of your villagers was mentioned. But you still enter thread. First page sef

Confused goat

the thing pain the fool, they achieved by selling fan yogo on Lagos express road

chest beating with empty stomach

unprecedented iidiot

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by SupremeSpecimen: 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
casualobserver:

the source of wealth of all of them is dubious. rather pathetic that a governor is aligniong himself with men of questionable wealth... Speaks to the values of the people of Anambra!!

But you still enter thread??

I don't even know what medicine to proscribe to you sef

But when you're really ready to question people's wealth, we'll start from your village

Until then, you're not serious

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by SupremeSpecimen: 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jesse25:

Nor mind dem they think say billionaire for naira be like billionaire in dollars

Wow...see intelligence. Thanks for breaking it down for us

If I say dash me ordinary 50k naira na stories of burials n sick relatives go full my ears

But for online shenanigans your mouth is sharp!
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by SupremeSpecimen: 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
Neoteny7:

He's right, tho. The universal standard for billionaire is in US Dollars.

It's the international currency for trade and wealth exchange.

What does any of this have to do with the cost of rice n cement in NIGERIA??

No be naira we dey use?

The fact that your beloved apc have devalued our currency to nothing is not their fault

When the bank mistakenly deposits a billion naira to your account, abeg don't take. Forward to me. Wait for them to do dollars for you. Lightning will surely strike twice
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by stanluiz(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
Moh247:
E don red for unknown gunmen

God sent Soludo to finish them and librare Anambra from years of Obianos tolerance of thugs
They are getting decimated every day!
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by Neoteny7: 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

What does any of this have to do with the cost of rice n cement in NIGERIA??

No be naira we dey use?

The fact that your beloved apc have devalued our currency to nothing is not their fault

When the bank mistakenly deposits a billion naira to your account, abeg don't take. Forward to me. Wait for them to do dollars for you. Lightning will surely strike twice

You started off good then deviated into the territory of an angry and bloviating tepid edgelord.

When you calm down and stop flinging wild political accusations, i may just educate you too.

That's assuming you're willing to take a chance stepping out of the quicksand of ignorance you're flopping carelessly in.
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by Yankee101: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
Elevating drug dealing?
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Antivirus92:
the skin changes when condition changes, staying under the sun and now living in air conditioned houses, you don't expect the skin to remain the same

Kcee wearing male wig...lol
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by SupremeSpecimen: 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jemex003:

Who will now invest their money in Ala-Igbo wey Robbers and 419 full there

Anambra doesn't need your kobo
Oga relax abeg

Who? Definitely not your ass
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by SupremeSpecimen: 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
beardedboy:

You Igbos are not ready for presidency. I said it, you're only hiding your hatred and bitterness because of your dead-on-arrival 2023 ambition.

No flart-head will enter that Aso Rock. Go to Ipodistan.

I love this kind pain
Your tears sweet pass pussy no lie

Tylenol no fit even try. Strictly Hydrocodone

*Modified
I'm sorry, I almost forgot to mention fvck you n your presidency. Now go vote for your village mascot bitch

Tomorrow it's STILL steak n eggs for breakfast
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by SupremeSpecimen: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
IbileIfe:

The combined bank accounts of all of them will be less than the money in the bank account of the Yoruba founder of Flutterwave.

So the founder of Flutterwave told you he's a Tinubu supporter? That posts on nairaland?

Relevancy is something you understand by daycare age. Apparently yours is taking a bit longer

*Which one of these things are not like the others
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by beardedboy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

I love this kind pain
Your tears sweet pass pussy no lie

Tylenol no fit even try. Strictly Hydrocodone

*Modified
I'm sorry, I almost forgot to mention fvck you n your presidency. Now go vote for your village mascot bitch

Tomorrow it's STILL steak n eggs for breakfast

This one is obviously a kid yet just learning how to talk.
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by SupremeSpecimen: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Golan007:

Don't mind him.

In his mind every billionaire in Zimbabwe can buy a house in Manhattan.

You just elected yourself his God
Since you can read his mind n intentions
Great work by you sir. Well done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From Election Shooting In Nembe LGA, Bayelsa / Senator Ali Ndume Slaps Habu Dala Aji; Mohammed Saleh Baga Beaten Into Coma / Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.