Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,440 members, 7,961,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana (46552 Views)

Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) / Soludo Receives Kwankwaso, Says The Country Need True Leaders Who Cares / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by SupremeSpecimen: 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
Angelfrost:

Oga, a Zimbabwean Billionaire is a billionaire relative to Zimbabwe... Same way E-Money or Obi Cubana is a Billionaire by Nigerian standards.

If you missed it, let me repeat, we are not comparing them with anyone beyond Nigeria neither are we measuring their wealth on the basis of the Dollar since we only recognize Naira within Nigeria! Hence, they are actually Billionaires!

The only issue I see here is your inability to stay within the boundary of a simple discussion.

You don't even need to go into great details explaining yourself. Even a goat can comprehend what you're saying.

The real issue that they won't admit is our currency allows too many igbos to get billionaire status.

But ability to read between the lines is something I mastered long time ago.
I overstand very well
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by SupremeSpecimen: 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
magzey:

Only Poverty state that receive Donation if you don't know.

Yeah kinda like how Anambraians "donate" to the coffers of your beloved Lagos state.
Just MMA and Ports alone..

The ONLY time you people mind is free of tribalism is when it's time to collect money from an Igboman
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by SupremeSpecimen: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
02Kebreal:

But they all live and made their money in Lagos.
Non of them lives in Anambra or Ana,
U Gerrit?

First off, ALL OF YOU claiming to be Lagosian has really gone pass annoying. Is it a crime to be from another SW state?

Some people have really convinced themselves Lagos is a foreign country..lol
Odiegwu!

Meanwhile Rivers state that's literally feeding the whole country(including that Lagos) never ever says shit!!!
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by Jemex003: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Anambra doesn't need your kobo
Oga relax abeg

Who? Definitely not your ass

I hear you, even though they need my naira I will not give them.
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by SupremeSpecimen: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Neoteny7:

Unfortunately you don't get to decide what or who qualifies as a billionaire. If you chose to localize your perspective and confine your worldview...well, that's your prerogative.

The rest of the world will happily carry on recognizing dollar-based billionaires as per the international convention. I know this diminishes your local champions but it is what it is.

Fin.

You people n rubbish...
The person you're attacking is he the owner of Nigerian media??

Na him start referring dollar millionaires as billionaires?

Go face Nigerian media if you believe you have a case . Go Take Action

Just online spewing grammar because of cheap data
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by SupremeSpecimen: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jemex003:

I hear you, even though they need my naira I will not give them.

Just like I refused Rhianna
We understand each other well
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by Caseless: 7:16am On Jul 01, 2022
Mokason288:
angry
At 1st at I thought it was Ned Woko

Regina Daniel sugar daddy

They are discussing serious matters and Kceee is posing for the camera, it’s obvious he doesn’t understand what they are talking about
me sef think say na the sugar daddy.

Kcee wasn't there for any business.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by SupremeSpecimen: 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
@
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by SupremeSpecimen: 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Doing survey, Fencing 2.5 plots with gate in this climate is for MEN only .

Now watch what I put on the land.
Oh did I mention the land dey Lagos?

Imagine a 'Never Been' trying to big boy talk me. Fvck outta here
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by Neoteny7: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

More rambling rubbish

One thing for certain two for sure, your dumbass ain't posting shit about your lifestyle. Na to ramble anonymously n hide behind curtains

Is it by mouth only??

I'm a landlord on two continents.

Meet Kitt The Hellcat my latest machine
N my latest ongoing project

IK International...I post receipts. This is known by most at this forum. No be by bumping gingivitis filled gums

Even the spoon you use for your garri you won't post. Stupid proud dweeb

You gon learn today

Heeeheee someone's on the defensive scrambling to prove he's not a hungry piece of shiit.

Post all your baubles, whether real or fake, since you're so insecure you've to brag on an online forum.

What's next, the size of your penis?

Unlike you struggling hobo, i don't need to flaunt my acquisitions to make a point. Anonymity affords me the camouflage to laugh at shitheads like you.

I don't give a shiit what hutch you're building in your decrepit village or what used car you're jerking off to, doesn't change the fact that you're some whiny insecure bragging airbag full of yesterday's shiit.

Congratulations for your banal achievements.

grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
True.
We book some of them sometimes for as low as 200k to 400k to mess themselves up. some go for way less than that. They are not all that but we encourage and appreciate them for doing legit business than stealing or kidnapping.

Who are you booking for N200k? Is it Alariwo abi Sikiratu Sindodo?
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by SupremeSpecimen: 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Neoteny7:

Heeeheee someone's on the defensive scrambling to prove he's not a hungry piece of shiit.

Post all your baubles, whether real or fake, since you're so insecure you've to brag on an online forum.

What's next, the size of your penis?

Unlike you struggling hobo, i don't need to flaunt my acquisitions to make a point. Anonymity affords me the camouflage to laugh at shitheads like you.

I don't give a shiit what hutch you're building in your decrepit village or what used car you're jerking off to, doesn't change the fact that you're some whiny insecure bragging airbag full of yesterday's shiit.

Congratulations for your banal achievements.

grin

Great novel...aka I FUVCKED UP N JAMMED A REAL ONE

No be by mouth, hiding n calling people broke
If you want to play a game of measuring success, I am more than willing to engage.
WITH RECEIPTS.
Imagine allowing a small boy that haven't seen a tenth of my mint to talk to me anyhow

God forbid! I'm from Onitsha. Na fight we like pass
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:48am On Jul 02, 2022
Who is more than that? How much do you book them?
Hedonini:

Who are you booking for N200k? Is it Alariwo abi Sikiratu Sindodo?
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by Neoteny7: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Great novel...aka I FUVCKED UP N JAMMED A REAL ONE

No be by mouth, hiding n calling people broke
If you want to play a game of measuring success, I am more than willing to engage.
WITH RECEIPTS.
Imagine allowing a small boy that haven't seen a tenth of my mint to talk to me anyhow

God forbid! I'm from Onitsha. Na fight we like pass

Not just an idiot, a likely criminal as well.

tongue

Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by SupremeSpecimen: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2022
@
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by Neoteny7: 10:14am On Jul 03, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Jokes n deflection because nothing dey the account. Smh
Broke this Broke that and you're actually as empty as Buhari's brain

Just look at you. Running your mouth like a market woman in this technology age.
No be by talk

Here's more material for you to masturbate with you sick bastard

Not just an idiot, but a criminal as well.

There's nothing to brag about crime, shithead, because you'll get caught.

Your pathetic guns and a few dollars robbed from 7-11s won't change the fact that you're an utterly stupid broke mofo.

Who brags online but an idiot?
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by nairacitizen(m): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
You know nothing about kcee,he is very different and low-key it's even cos of music you know anything about him,he owns a bureau de change,hotels,trading company and is a director in Emmy cargo and shipping,like I said you know nothing.
Papichulostunne:
Oga Kcee isnt a billionaire.. E-money no go give am that privilege at all.
Re: Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana by SupremeSpecimen: 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
Neoteny7:

Not just an idiot, but a criminal as well.

There's nothing to brag about crime, shithead, because you'll get caught.

Your pathetic guns and a few dollars robbed from 7-11s won't change the fact that you're an utterly stupid broke mofo.

Who brags online but an idiot?

Everything mouth
Fvck ya life.
If I lived like you I did consider jumping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From Election Shooting In Nembe LGA, Bayelsa / Senator Ali Ndume Slaps Habu Dala Aji; Mohammed Saleh Baga Beaten Into Coma / Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.