Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,380 members, 7,881,367 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:54 PM

Galacious1 Is A Scammer And He Makes Little Or Nothing From Kdp (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Galacious1 Is A Scammer And He Makes Little Or Nothing From Kdp (pic) (433 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed / Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily / Man Gets Shot In The Neck And He Makes A Live Video Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Galacious1 Is A Scammer And He Makes Little Or Nothing From Kdp (pic) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 30, 2022
I need that scammer to respond to this thread and I'll share evidences with proof on how he fakes everything!

I'm so mad right now. angry
Re: Galacious1 Is A Scammer And He Makes Little Or Nothing From Kdp (pic) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 30, 2022
Galacious1 please respond and let me expose you right away!
Re: Galacious1 Is A Scammer And He Makes Little Or Nothing From Kdp (pic) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 30, 2022
I'll create a new account and proceed. I dey ready for your papa useless man
Re: Galacious1 Is A Scammer And He Makes Little Or Nothing From Kdp (pic) by Flamethehussler: 7:33am On Jun 30, 2022
e go shock u on how him go settle mods and they will delete ur thread
Re: Galacious1 Is A Scammer And He Makes Little Or Nothing From Kdp (pic) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:36am On Jun 30, 2022
Flamethehussler:
The person who made this post is likely to be a troll...he creates thread..lay false accusations and deactivate his account...he might come here with his alternate to support the statement the op(himself)..

1 Like

Re: Galacious1 Is A Scammer And He Makes Little Or Nothing From Kdp (pic) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 30, 2022
Mtchewww una don start again, nairaland no go rest because of una.
Re: Galacious1 Is A Scammer And He Makes Little Or Nothing From Kdp (pic) by Flamethehussler: 7:37am On Jun 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The person who made this post is likely to be a troll...he creates thread..lay false accusations and delete...he might come here with his alternate to support the statement the op(himself)..
oh now i see
89% of people for NL are not Normal
Re: Galacious1 Is A Scammer And He Makes Little Or Nothing From Kdp (pic) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:39am On Jun 30, 2022
Flamethehussler:

oh now i see
89% of people for NL are not Normal
It's the same Dumbo and his crew..once you oppose their view...they either clone your account so as to tarnish your image or create a thread with a new account and deactivate before they get banned by the mods..

I can bet ya..how alternate is viewing this thread or will soon...
Re: Galacious1 Is A Scammer And He Makes Little Or Nothing From Kdp (pic) by nifemi25(m): 7:39am On Jun 30, 2022
Lot of scammers on nairaland.. someone just have to be careful... @galacious come and defend yourself infront of this honourable nairaland court ....remember to come along with 4 good lawyers to defend your not guilty option..
Re: Galacious1 Is A Scammer And He Makes Little Or Nothing From Kdp (pic) by GalaciousSCAM: 7:55am On Jun 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The person who made this post is likely to be a troll...he creates thread..lay false accusations and deactivate his account...he might come here with his alternate to support the statement the op(himself)..

Please be wise for your own good!
I've been on Nairaland for over three years and I have less than 11 posts. I've wat he'd the galacious1 guy closely and I've uncovered his tactics, and, if you believe he's real, you can pay for his mentorship and come back to give testimony in a year or less.

I deactivated the account I used in creating the main post for my own security. Unless you're galacious1 or his accomplice, I'll advice you to seek attention from another means not in a serious case like this.!
Re: Galacious1 Is A Scammer And He Makes Little Or Nothing From Kdp (pic) by GalaciousSCAM: 8:00am On Jun 30, 2022
Flamethehussler:
He makes his scam seem so legit that I almost fell for it!

A friend of mine on Nairaland also fell for it and he paid. But that's not the issue. He'll teach you basic information you can get ok YouTube anytime any day.

He keeps posting fake royalty everyday in a way that made me argue that he's legit. I need him to come here and with a little quiz he'll be exposed totally.
Re: Galacious1 Is A Scammer And He Makes Little Or Nothing From Kdp (pic) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 30, 2022
GalaciousSCAM:

I've been on Nairaland for over three years and I have less than 11 posts. I've wat he'd the galacious1 guy closely and I've uncovered his tactics, and, if you believe he's real, you can pay for his mentorship and come back to give testimony in a year or less.

I deactivated the account I used in creating the main post for my own security. Unless you're galacious1 or his accomplice, I'll advice you to seek attention from another means not in a serious case like this.!

how did he scam you? quote with prove

1 Like

Re: Galacious1 Is A Scammer And He Makes Little Or Nothing From Kdp (pic) by GalaciousSCAM: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2022
Scamupdates:
how did he scam you? quote with prove
There's a tactic he uses that I want to uncover, I need him to be on this thread before I do, because I lf I do that before he gets to this thread, he'll just act like he didn't see it.

You can go through his posts and you'll see screenshots of his royalties, this pictures are fake and I can prove it
More scammmers will start doing the same thing if I explain how he does it, that's why I won't explain but I'll ask him to do certain things he will not be able to do.
Re: Galacious1 Is A Scammer And He Makes Little Or Nothing From Kdp (pic) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2022
galacious clear your name out or become wanted wink
Re: Galacious1 Is A Scammer And He Makes Little Or Nothing From Kdp (pic) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2022
GalaciousSCAM:

Pls shut up and stop lying..

(1) (Reply)

In Anambra, Man Kills Brother With Rat Poison Over Land Dispute / Protest In Imo Over Alleged Killing Of 14 People / Civil War In IMO State Nigeria, Who Is To Blame - APC Govt Or IPOB? Video/Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.