Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,370 members, 7,923,487 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 07:56 AM

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz's Marriage Crash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz's Marriage Crash (196 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz's Marriage Crash by TheGistDay: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2022
Nollywood actress Funke Akindele and her husband Abdul Bello popularly known as JJC Skillz have ended their marriage.

JJC Skillz made this known via his Instagram page on Thursday, June 30, 2022.

"Dear Friends and family I need to let you know that Funke and I have separated. While it lasted we shared a lot of things together and have created 2 beautiful children. The last two years have been extremely difficult for us," he wrote.

https://thegistday.com/2022/06/30/jjc-skillz-announces-dissolution-of-marriage-to-funke-akindele/

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz's Marriage Crash by sleek214(m): 10:07am On Jun 30, 2022
Congratulations to both of them. They tried small. It lasted more than 5 years. They've been trying to patch it all these years but couldn't continue again

(1) (Reply)

21-year-old Lady Celebrates Being A Virgin / YAHOO Boys In Tears As His EFCC Threatens Landlord Over Yahoo Matters / I Am Set To Make A Clear Statement In The Nigeria Music Industry… Grin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.