Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,689 members, 7,895,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

COOU Students Run For Their Lives As Unknown Gunmen Invade Their School At Uli - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / COOU Students Run For Their Lives As Unknown Gunmen Invade Their School At Uli (1084 Views)

Igbariam Attack: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Killing COOU University Students / Boko Haram Kills Soldier In Adamawa After Trying To Invade Their Base. Photo / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COOU Students Run For Their Lives As Unknown Gunmen Invade Their School At Uli by officialwdhtv: 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
COOU students run for their lives as unknown gunmen invade their school at Uli, Anambra State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyAsZ5O5nqY

Re: COOU Students Run For Their Lives As Unknown Gunmen Invade Their School At Uli by Snitch24(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
The amalgamation should be reversed
That's the only visible solution
Let the north fight them self until their regain their sanity and freedom from their religion and mental captive
Everyone should be left with a task of developing their region
Anything aside these
I see no good thing coming out of this country
The North has little or no contribution at all to the economy for decades still yet they control a vital part of it
It's a shame
At the current economy situation
I'm expecting professors or people with better economy understanding to be contesting
We're obviously on the wrong part again another 8yrs of instability
Re: COOU Students Run For Their Lives As Unknown Gunmen Invade Their School At Uli by Rastaramsey(m): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
The kind plans wey those Politicians get for the south enh undecided
Them just wan destroy that place...
Nigeria is at the brink of destruction...

Regardless of the president, the deeds of the evil ones are about to manifest...

Guide your heads ooo.
Re: COOU Students Run For Their Lives As Unknown Gunmen Invade Their School At Uli by triple996(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
Snitch24:
Let the north fight them self until their regain their sanity and freedom from their religion and mental captive
Anything aside these
The North has little or no contribution at all to the economy for decades still yet they control a vital part of it
It's a shame
I'm expecting professors or people with better economy understanding to be contesting
And the only way to air your frustration is by killing ur people.....
Abeg make una continue grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COOU Students Run For Their Lives As Unknown Gunmen Invade Their School At Uli by Snitch24(m): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
triple996:

And the only way to air your frustration is by killing ur people.....
Abeg make una continue grin
It's obvious you're not getting my point
The north should deal with their self
We should be separated back to default settings
The activities in the north recently affected a huge part of the economy
Re: COOU Students Run For Their Lives As Unknown Gunmen Invade Their School At Uli by PerfectStranger(m): 12:04am On Jul 01, 2022
“One Nigeria” in the mud. Until the country is divided, more sh!t be popping out. No kap
Re: COOU Students Run For Their Lives As Unknown Gunmen Invade Their School At Uli by PlayerMeji: 1:56am On Jul 01, 2022
The UGM that my igbo brothers were supporting then has fnally come home to roost.
In Anambra, the birthplace of Peter Obi
Re: COOU Students Run For Their Lives As Unknown Gunmen Invade Their School At Uli by Karlovych: 2:19am On Jul 01, 2022
embarassed Hmm, Igboland!
Re: COOU Students Run For Their Lives As Unknown Gunmen Invade Their School At Uli by officialwdhtv: 7:22am On Jul 01, 2022
Snitch24:
Anything aside these
It's a shame

Will this work?..no...we just need a good and God fearing leader to lead us right and have the people's welfare and development at heart
Re: COOU Students Run For Their Lives As Unknown Gunmen Invade Their School At Uli by Shorsky1(m): 7:39am On Jul 01, 2022
Safety first OOOO.
Re: COOU Students Run For Their Lives As Unknown Gunmen Invade Their School At Uli by Snitch24(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Will this work?..no...we just need a good and God fearing leader to lead us right and have the people's welfare and development at heart
We are naturally selfish and self centered
Good governance can never go round
Even the whole world in general does not know peace
We all can't be smiling
But I feel if every region is been granted freedom to develop and build their economy
Things will get better
The bandits will realize the economic effects of their actions when they start seeing other region performing better
My opinion though I stand to be corrected

(1) (Reply)

Video, A Man Who Try To Use His Daughter For Ritual Was Arrested By Police, / Ikotun Is On Fire / Moment A Bikeman & Passenger Tried To Carry A Heavy Gate (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.