Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,912 members, 7,883,164 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:18 AM

What Made You A Guest For So Long Before You Joined Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You A Guest For So Long Before You Joined Nairaland (180 Views)

Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) / What Section Of Nairaland Have You Never Entered Since You Joined Nairaland / My Bae Joined Nairaland Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Made You A Guest For So Long Before You Joined Nairaland by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:28am On Jul 01, 2022
The question how you joined nairaland always bring back nostalgic memories but I noticed many response from such threads had similar response that they discovered nairaland and it took them years to have an account, as for me I discovered nairaland in a search on goggle then I started reading comments I found it interesting, I tried signing up that very day to respond to some wrong comments I couldn't i tried again a week later and it was successful my first comment I can remember was accompanied with insult for not getting my spellings right with no punctuation and paragraph, I never gave up still and ever since I have been an addict on nairaland

So why did you take time to have an account on nairaland after discovering it.....
And what made you join instantly after discovering it...
Re: What Made You A Guest For So Long Before You Joined Nairaland by AndroidAI(m): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2022
Thebadpolitican:
The question how you joined nairaland always bring back nostalgic memories but I noticed many response from such threads had similar response that they discovered nairaland and it took them years to have an account, as for me I discovered nairaland in a search on goggle then I started reading comments I found it interesting, I tried signing up that very day to respond to some wrong comments I couldn't i tried again a week later and it was successful my first comment I can remember was accompanied with insult for not getting my spellings right with no punctuation and paragraph, I never gave up still and ever since I have been an addict on nairaland

So why did you take time to have an account on nairaland after discovering it.....
And what made you join instantly after discovering it...
You came here to find gay partners abi?

EXPOSED!!!

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You Call Your Husband A Pet Name?, During Courtship? / Tips For A Healthy Relationship! / During Marathon Race, Man Surprises His Girlfriend By Proposing To Her At Finish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.