Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,733 members, 7,918,254 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:05 AM

Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For (1254 Views)

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric / Most Delegates Are Voting According To Instructions Of The Cabal / 7 Major Reasons Why Smart Youths & Students Are Voting For Atiku This Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by Inayachem: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2022
Emmanuel from Delta.. Obidient

1 Like

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by Inayachem: 10:03am On Jul 01, 2022
Emmanuel from Delta state.. Obidient

1 Like

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by Oilwell(m): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Umuiyile.

Good to have you my brother.

Hope you're also BATIfied sha

No village with such name in Agulu.

Batified? TUFIAKWA...... He is too old to handle the stress of leading Nigeria. We never come out from the mess Buhari has plunged us into.

2 Likes

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by RobbStark(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2022
My name is Idawari from Rivers State and I am Ijaw.
I am 100% OBIdient

2 Likes

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by Realdon1(m): 11:10am On Jul 01, 2022
Abdul from Kebbi.
I'm OBIdient man with OBIdient children and OBIdient village and OBIdient town

1 Like

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by ThatFairGuy1: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
You don't know Nneogidi village angry

Are you sure you're from Agulu.

Meanwhile no be karate president dey fight, na brain work
Oilwell:

No village with such name in Agulu.

Batified? TUFIAKWA...... He is too old to handle the stress of leading Nigeria. We never come out from the mess Buhari has plunged us into.

1 Like

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by ThatFairGuy1: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
So, Wetin concern me?

Why are you telling me?

Do I know you
wickedJezibel:
i am Yemisi from Osun state and i am fully OBIDIENT

1 Like

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by wickedJezibel(f): 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
So, Wetin concern me?

Why are you telling me?

Do I know you
yes
we've had sex

1 Like

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by ThatFairGuy1: 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
ChiGAYzie angry
wickedJezibel:
yes
we've had sex

1 Like

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by naturalman: 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
ChiGAYzie angry

How can your name be uchechukwu obinna, two modern Igbo names has surname and first name..........Bloody Liar
No Anambra man answers uchechukwu or obinna as surname.....

2 Likes

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by KnowAll(m): 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Name : YorubaNation

Voting for U guys already know now, no need to say it guess.

1 Like

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by ThatFairGuy1: 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Are you joking or being truthful.

So you don't have native name, huh sad

Uchechukwu is my surname, native name is Obinna, Wisdom is my give English name
naturalman:

How can your name be uchechukwu obinna, two modern Igbo names has surname and first name..........Bloody Liar
No Anambra man answers uchechukwu or obinna as surname.....

1 Like

Re: Your Name, State And Who You Are Voting For by naturalman: 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Are you joking or being truthful.

So you don't have native name, huh sad

Uchechukwu is my surname, native name is Obinna, Wisdom is my give English name

Oga, nobody answers uchechukwu as surname......get off my mention, you bloody liar

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Psychologist, Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Excited To Ha Been Followed By Peter OBI / APC Youths Hold Rally In Lagos To Support Tinubu / Would You Vote Yusuf-Datti Of Labour Party, Should In Case.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.