Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Lets End The Debate Now!!! Netflix Or Netnaija - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lets End The Debate Now!!! Netflix Or Netnaija (2132 Views)

Download Movies From Netnaija / What Is Happening To Netnaija? / Recommend Better Websites For Download Other Than Netnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets End The Debate Now!!! Netflix Or Netnaija by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 12:58am On Jul 03, 2022
Which is preferable? Netflix or Netnaija
I must say it’s a scale of preference depending your choice

Someone said one is for the rich and the other for the poor

Netflix has quality films but you need to subscribe and also get data to watch everytime

Netnaija only need data to download and you are good to go but the only issue is too much ads

So which are you sticking with ?
Re: Lets End The Debate Now!!! Netflix Or Netnaija by ayoncox: 1:03am On Jul 03, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:
Which is preferable? Netflix or Netnaija
I must say it’s a scale of preference depending your choice

Someone said one is for the rich and the other for the poor

Netflix has quality films but you need to subscribe and also get data to watch everytime

Netnaija only need data to download and you are good to go but the only issue is too much ads

So which are you sticking with ?
One steal from the rich to give to the poor
One is for the wealthy in mind, the second is for broke ass.
I don't belong to any of the two because I don't use any
Re: Lets End The Debate Now!!! Netflix Or Netnaija by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 1:17am On Jul 03, 2022
ayoncox:

One steal from the rich to give to the poor
One is for the wealthy in mind, the second is for broke ass.
I don't belong to any of the two because I don't use any

Lolz who told you broke ass people don’t use Netflix?
Re: Lets End The Debate Now!!! Netflix Or Netnaija by izibili44: 9:00am On Jul 03, 2022
Netflix movie is better. Watch my guy timini egbuson nice actor.
Re: Lets End The Debate Now!!! Netflix Or Netnaija by waso12: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2022
I usually download all movies and TV series from http://www.unlockedpiratebay.com/ because I don't see the point in spending money to buy a subscription if Netflix doesn't have the movies I want to watch. Why would someone pay for something if they can get it for free? Most people still download movies from torrents because it's free.

1 Like

Re: Lets End The Debate Now!!! Netflix Or Netnaija by Xandreon: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
And I don't prefer to watch movies and TV series on these kinds of official sites, and I like to do things that are not detrimental to my wallet. I don't want to pay monthly subscriptions and consistently use thepiratebay torrent. I think there is nothing shameful or wrong about it. Strangely, torrents are banned in my country, but I haven't been caught doing it yet.

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Movies Of 2016 / Download Uncut Gems ( 2019 ) / Relentless - God! This Upcoming Nigerian Movie Looks Amazing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.