Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,992 members, 7,931,406 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 03:05 AM

Lost - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lost (9262 Views)

Lost And Prison Break (season 4 Download Links In 3gp Or Mp4 Or Small Sized Avi) / Where Can I Download Movies Series On The Internet For Free Example Lost,heroes / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2007
I already said it's not the sleeping with sawyer that makes her a tart, just a LovePeddler. wink

AGAIN she's a stupid tart cos she's definitely not as smart as she likes to believe. Her idiocy always gets the guys in trouble.

we've already seen Juliet's past, all that she's been doing now has been for her sister. No blood on her hands as of yet, actually she did shoot Puckett and guess whose benefit that was for? SAWYER AND KATE so give me a break.
Re: Lost by odada(m): 7:43am On Aug 23, 2007
Hmnnnnnnnnnn,while i will agree that juliet is sort of cool!i still want to remind you that its LOST! dearie anything can happen? if u remmy well season 3 during the future flashes when jack was a nervous wreck with all the beards and all,he was calling KATE that they had to go back innit?aiight heres 2 Q's for you:
1. Why the hell wasnt Juliet there with him? afterall they both had a thingy going on

2.Who do you suppose Kate had to go home too that would be worried where she was when she met jack at the airport?

COM'ON LOST FANS ANTE-UP cheesy
Re: Lost by Modups1(f): 9:04am On Aug 27, 2007
there are still so may unanswered questions in lost

* what is d black smoke?
* whats up with those numbers?
* y r d dharma people still dropping food on d island? r they not aware of d purge?
* y cant d women get pregnant? and those dat do y cant they carry the pregnancy to full term?
* how come everyone dat crashed on d island is connected one way or d other?

season 4, u better have more answers!!!

1 Like

Re: Lost by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2007
re: odada

1. He still has feelings for that dumb Kate

2. Obviously Sawyer.
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2007
Kate aint dumb, shes the most active among the females.
Re: Lost by odada(m): 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2007
I want to believe you dear @thief of hearts,but quit saying kate is dumb c'mon---i feel her character is alittle bit overrated though?you know like how the marshal kept saying shes way too dangerous when she only killed her step-dad

@modups
check this out too;
-The thick black smoke that killed mr.eko spared him once innit?how come?
-If nobody knows where the island is then where does the food come from?
-You have thought the 'others' i.e dharma initiative peeps were the first on the island but the the people who helped frank wipe them off came from the jungle whats their story??
-What the hell is that thing only frank answers too that whispered to mr locke and everyone is afraid of?a.k.a jacob
-Micheal son seems to be a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i aint even saying his name before he appears to me too tonite grin grin grin

PONDER ON LOST FANS,I cant wait till feb.2008 for answers cool
Re: Lost by Modups1(f): 10:14am On Aug 28, 2007
infact odada, there are so many questions begging 4 ansas & dats y we all luv dis series cheesy
Re: Lost by bigspif(m): 10:49am On Aug 28, 2007
What realy happen to micheal and his son?
I love Anna Lucia and didnt liked when she got killed, she could have spiced the show to an extent (she's hot).
@Theif of Heart wait for season 4 and you'll definately see Juliet's dirty laundry.

Now Sayid the Tikriti could have been their leader (cos he sure nows his beans), Jack is just a nerd and getting confused, imaging professing his love to Kate towards the end of season 3 (abi the guy no get liver grin grin). As for my man sawyer (the enterprenuer) as i like to call him, get to dinne 2 of the hottest babes, i bet he'll score with juliet in season 4 (sorry theif of Hearts) but its written for my man to jolly again grin grin.

We'll wait for season 4, i hope it will give me what is nagging me for answer the most (the black smoke). Meanwhile ya all go and await Prison Break 3 i watched the first 17 minutes of episode one, i believe Scofield will be at it again.
Re: Lost by Modups1(f): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2007
agee sayid would have beena better leader, he wasn't chosen as d leader cos americans r still suspicious of arabs so they chose d all american doc of course.
remember dat right from d airport he was treated with suspicion
Re: Lost by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2007
big spif:

@Theif of Heart wait for season 4 and you'll definately see Juliet's dirty laundry.

Until then she's the best woman on the island.
Re: Lost by odada(m): 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2007
@thief of hearts
Until then she's the best woman on the island

who says have you forgotten she was on the 'other side'?
Re: Lost by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2007
so?

and how did she end up on the "otehr side"? To help her sister wasnt it?

You make it seem like she had a choice. The "other side" was on the island way before the survivors came around so elses side should she have been on?
Re: Lost by odada(m): 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2007

I still dont trust her? remmy how she was supposed to be a spy and all but had to confide in jack,then how she actually shot one of em so sawyer and kate can escape?
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2007
Die Juliet, die grin. Shes spoiling everything, I'll love to see Sawyer making a move on Juliet. Shes trouble, I don't think we know all her secrets. Still a lot of mystery surrounding her dealings with the others.
Re: Lost by odada(m): 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2007
dinozzo:

Die Juliet, die grin. Shes spoiling everything, I'll love to see Sawyer making a move on Juliet. Shes trouble, I don't think we know all her secrets. Still a lot of mystery surrounding her dealings with the others.
plzz tell my dear thief of hearts grin grin
Re: Lost by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:35am On Aug 29, 2007
odada:

I still don't trust her? remmy how she was supposed to be a spy and all but had to confide in jack,then how she actually shot one of em so sawyer and kate can escape?

SO? I dont understand you! She HELPED Sawyer and kate when she didnt even HAVE to and you still say she's "bad"

She felt betrayed by ben lying to her about leaving the island, that's why she stopped being a spy for them. How is that hard to understand

You people still havent given any reason to call her "evil". I say it again, she's the best woman on the island, until I am shown otherwise which wont be until Februray and even then I wouldnt be surprised if she doesnt have any "evil secret"
Re: Lost by odada(m): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2007
Aiight then i give up till febuary 2g8 when hoprfully i will be proven right or otherwise grin grin grin @TOH

What kinda person do y'all think BEN is anyway?
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2007
Remember what he did killing his own dad and the Dharma crew. Men that guy is pure evil, in and out. There is no excuse for doing such a thing. Its just vile.
Re: Lost by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2007
whatever. his father was a waste.
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

whatever. his father was a waste.
So you actually taking sides with Ben, the guy is emotionless thats what makes him dangerous. He is ready to do anything for his own good. Kind of reminds me of Juliet in that aspect.
Re: Lost by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2007
I love Ben. He's like the best villian. So cold, emotional-less and all about himself. He's also smart and very conniving.

Cant wait to hear more about him and "Jacob"
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2007
yeah the guy is damn smart, Who is this Jacob. Thats one big mystery. Remember that episode where Locke was suppose to meet Jacob, that was one the most anticipated moments in season 3. So many theories came out after that like Jacob is an older Locke in the future.
Re: Lost by odada(m): 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

I love Ben. He's like the best villian. So cold, emotional-less and all about himself. He's also smart and very conniving.

Cant wait to hear more about him and "Jacob"

Yup!funny enough i love BEN three grin grin grin,hes soo smart see the way he penetrated jacks camp and they didnt even know he was the leader of the others BEN is the mean dude,dude cool
Jacob is scared of LOCKE remmy he said he should save him!
LOST ROCKS DUDE cool
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2007
what of the one eyed Russky Mikhail. That guy won't just die.
Re: Lost by odada(m): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2007
dinozzo:

what of the one eyed Russky Mikhail. That guy won't just die.

abi grin grin grin na him kill charly i wonder how claire will feel when she finds out? they should have killed him when they had the chance if not for sayid the tikrit that saved his life!
Re: Lost by Modups1(f): 10:58am On Aug 30, 2007
claire will be devastated dats 4 sure
dinozzo:

yeah the guy is damn smart, Who is this Jacob. Thats one big mystery. Remember that episode where Locke was suppose to meet Jacob, that was one the most anticipated moments in season 3. So many theories came out after that like Jacob is an older Locke in the future.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, dis theory may b true oh
Re: Lost by odada(m): 12:00am On Sep 01, 2007
Who do you y'all think shared the greatest love on the island? i have got my opinions but,,,lemme humour y'all for a while wink
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2007
Definitely Nikki and Paulo wink
Re: Lost by Modups1(f): 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2007
nikki & paulo
dude, dat wasnt even luv, just greed which eventually led both to being buried alive!
Re: Lost by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2007
I felt really bad for Paulo, I wish he had woken up and that it was only Nikki who died. angry
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2007
I was just happy they got rid of them. They were more or less useless. At least TPTB made one episode to be centred on them, gave them a befitting ending.
Re: Lost by odada(m): 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2007
how can you all say that about paulo and nikki?they were both greedy and deserved being buried alive angry angry donno how sawyer got to dig up the diamonds though wink

anyways i feel the best love on the island was that between the tikrit SAYID and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed going once going twice,somebody help me out here? cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where Do I Download Movies Online For Free, No Credit Card, No Registration Etc / The Top 50 Current Tv Series You Need Not Fail To Watch!!! / Nollywood, The Money Making Machine Paying Actors Peanuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.