Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,536 members, 7,898,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

Lost - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lost (9187 Views)

Lost And Prison Break (season 4 Download Links In 3gp Or Mp4 Or Small Sized Avi) / Where Can I Download Movies Series On The Internet For Free Example Lost,heroes / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost by odada(m): 7:59am On Dec 23, 2007
Dinozzo my man! i'd be completely LOST without you on this thread cheesy cheesy cheesy thanks man.
Re: Lost by odada(m): 12:54am On Jan 02, 2008
Am counting down to febuary 8!but if its going to be released then in the states when do we back home get the chance to view it?
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 1:15am On Jan 02, 2008
whats up man, its now 31st of January. If u can download it u can get it as soon as the next day of it airing or watch a stream.
Re: Lost by odada(m): 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2008
dinozzo:

whats up man, its now 31st of January. If u can download it u can get it as soon as the next day of it airing or watch a stream.
Hmnnnnnnn really?you and iice said the same thing about downloading main stream and all,but the thing is I havent gotten the software for that if theres a way you could send it to me or give me a link to upload on my computer then no sweat!cant wait till the 31st dawg cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lost by 3wisemen: 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2008
@ All

Is Wale Agbaje still in Lost? I must Confess I dont really watch it but he's on the cover of MADE, naija's no 1 men's mag and his interview was really coo. check out MADE at www.mademags.com.

It's a Nigerian mag we all can be proud of.
Re: Lost by odada(m): 1:15am On Jan 09, 2008
3wisemen:

@ All

Is Wale Agbaje still in Lost? I must Confess I don't really watch it but he's on the cover of MADE, naija's no 1 men's mag and his interview was really coo. check out MADE at www.mademags.com.

It's a Nigerian mag we all can be proud of.
His character was killed off in season 2 or 3 I cant really remmy by the mysterious smoke!

@topic
Season 4 will premier this january 31st on ABC network cheesy cheesy cheesy but with just 6 episodes sad sad sad cause of the ongoing script writters strike in the US.
Hey, I wonder if theres a way for us in 9jah to catch the new episodes after it airs this month? @dinozzo,iice and my other LOST fans.
Re: Lost by idycroft(f): 12:01am On Jan 20, 2008
grey anatomy> loss IMO
Re: Lost by odada(m): 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2008
Thanks for the link,but is ther a way to catch the show here before it hits the streets of alaba mid this year @dinozzo
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 12:10am On Jan 22, 2008
yeah there are many ways, through torrent, through streams, even if u want to watch it through your phone sef, just tell me.

On torrent u can get each episode 350mb in size this are the avi files.You can get compressed ones for mobile phones and ipods, if u want those tell me they are smaller in size like 70 mb or less.

With streams all u have to do is find the right site and click. I'll try to post them here when the time comes.
Re: Lost by odada(m): 12:45am On Jan 23, 2008
Aiight dawg thanks,I think I will prefer watching 'em on my laptop!!! just lemme know what I gotta do ok . . .cheers wink wink @dinozzo
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2008
Episode 4.01 Sneak Peeks. Just click on the link and enjoy. There are five of them in number.

http://spoilerslost..com/2008/01/episode-401-beginning-of-end-5-sneak.html
Re: Lost by odada(m): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2008
Thanks alot for the link mate,u totally rock dude cool @dinozzo
Re: Lost by odada(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2008
All my lost fans the season 4 premiers tonight on ABC network,how I wish right now that I was in the states?heard theres gonna be a 2hrs pre season show!!! caught some clips of the first episode thanks to one of my fav. LOST fan dinozzo grin grin grin

Yo!if you have seen the opening clips then you will all agree with me that theres so many things to look up to,suspense thrilling stuff!!!I really want to know what the supposed rescuers that came on the island wre really after?I herad the message charlie passed to desmond; not pennys boat that the freighter holds one or 2 secrets?boy I cant wait . . .cheers to y'all lucky yanks that only have to subscribe to abc seat bak in your sofa with a bowl of popcorn and ice cream and catch the seasons premier in the comfort of your livivng room awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sad cheesy grin wink
Re: Lost by Jalal(m): 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2008
dinozzo:

yeah there are many ways, through torrent, through streams, even if u want to watch it through your phone sef, just tell me.

On torrent u can get each episode 350mb in size this are the avi files.You can get compressed ones for mobile phones and ipods, if u want those tell me they are smaller in size like 70 mb or less.

With streams all u have to do is find the right site and click. I'll try to post them here when the time comes.

Hey hope u kee ur word o!!
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2008
Check this LINK out from tomorrow, its got all episodes so far and might have the season premiere too after when it airs. This is just one, I'll hopefully get others by tomorrow wink.

Just read on the tv.com site that the scripts for episodes 1 and 2 got leaked shocked. I'm not touching those for anything, it would kill off the excitement.
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2008
Another link, http://www15.alluc.org/alluc/tv-shows.html. Check that also from tomorrow. Streams of other shows are there too.
Re: Lost by odada(m): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2008
dinnnnnnnnozo!!!!you are too much jor cheesy cheesy cheesy thanks alot for the links,I owe you big time dude . . .you are officially my nos1 lost fan wink wink
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2008
men I can't wait, I'll be downloading it from 3am tomorrow.
Re: Lost by odada(m): 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2008
dinozzo:

men I can't wait, I'll be downloading it from 3am tomorrow.
I aint going nowhere dawg!am right here with ya cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: Lost by Jalal(m): 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2008
Hey the links dont seem to be working!
Re: Lost by odada(m): 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2008
aiight mate,did you get to watch the seasons premier?just got home now but will try and follow the link . . .thanks mate wink wink @dinozzo
Re: Lost by odada(m): 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2008
Been trying to watch Lost on the link you provided but it keeps telling me that the video may have been disconnected from the server? Right now I'm on the ABC website to see if I can get any link to the seasons premier?If I'm unable to get through then I guess you would have to do me the favour of yarning me what went down in the Lost;The begining of the End!!! @dinozzo
Re: Lost by odada(m): 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2008
hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,na wa ooooooooooo the abc site is telling me that only US residents can view the full lenght of the video
Re: Lost by odada(m): 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2008
Hey dinozzo,I guess you are online now?can you plz heck through the link you provided I have been having problems with it?it keeps saying that the video may have been removed from the website?and the abc site is saying all viewers in the US are allowed to view the full length video is there any link I can use to watch the season4 premier of LOST plzzzzz am so anxious undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 12:03am On Feb 02, 2008
here is another link, most of them don't last

http://www.sidereel.com/Lost/_watchlinkviewer/2931
Re: Lost by odada(m): 12:10am On Feb 02, 2008
haaaaaa!!!I dont understand all these links oh?or is it a ploy to stop us from watching?this one you just provided now is giving mre the same thing as the previous one--- "that it must have been removed from the server" that there is a server error have you watched it? @dinozzo
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 12:15am On Feb 02, 2008
yeah I've watched, I just tried playing it and it did play. It was a Hugo centric episode and it was awesome.If u want me tell u what happened, I can.
Re: Lost by odada(m): 12:17am On Feb 02, 2008
F I N A L L Y!!!! grin grin grin Its coming through now on the second link you provided cheesy cheesy cheesy I cant thank you enough dinozzo,see you in 41' grin grin grin wink
Re: Lost by dinozzo(m): 12:22am On Feb 02, 2008
awesome!!!!

Lost is the best show ever, just sit back and enjoy grin
Re: Lost by odada(m): 2:33am On Feb 02, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hippy skippy cheesy cheesy cheesy just finished watching the first episode of LOST season 4 and \I cant wait for more . . .dinozzo thanks for the link wink wink wink LOST IS BACK 4REAL grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Low-cost Digital Cable in Nigeria / Pictures From TECNO Task Two In The Bbnaija Season 8 All Start House / Is Gimba Umar Of Channels TV The Dullest Political Tv Presenter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.