Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Kwankoso Go & Sit Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankoso Go & Sit Down (1729 Views)

"Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade / Wike, Diri, Kwankoso, Bode George, Others, Storm Ondo For PDP Mega Rally / "Sit Down!": Amaechi Embarrassed At Osasu Show Symposium. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankoso Go & Sit Down by Great2017: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
DiscoverID:

Kwankwaso's red cap will beat your Pandora Peter Obi in any election.
You are wrong. He supports Tinubu. See proof below

Re: Kwankoso Go & Sit Down by Great2017: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
omenka:
Yeah, it's time to insult Kwankwaso.

You Pandora shrills are just too damn foolish.

Re: Kwankoso Go & Sit Down by Great2017: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
omoharry:
Oga, why don't you as a supporter of PO learn how to be civil?. Is this as a result of poor home training or what ? Yesterday you had good things to say about Kwankwaso as a formidable force to merge with Obi and today you are insulting him. What manner of supporter are you. ? Do u think you are doing PO any good with your rash comment ? Some of your u guys in the east should go to school of diplomacy .. you guys really lack one..The only thing I see is nothing but crudeness and insult. You can not built bridges by insulting people and Thier supporters. You guys better calm down oo!

Re: Kwankoso Go & Sit Down by Great2017: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
Xeee:
You want KWANKWASO to step down for OBI but you don't want OBI to step down for KWANKWASO, this is the real definition of CONFUSION.
Dear EASTERNERS, PRAY for yourselves.

Re: Kwankoso Go & Sit Down by omoharry(f): 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ddokie:

You are talking nonsense.I am Obidience but that does not mean I won't call some nuisance to order when they decide to dance naked in the market Square ..what ever they do is a dent on PO.
Re: Kwankoso Go & Sit Down by Ddokie: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
omoharry:
You are talking nonsense.I am Obidience but that does not mean I won't call some nuisance to order when they decide to dance naked in the market Square ..what ever they do is a dent on PO.

If you are truly a PO supporter, you should have taken time out to read the previous posts of the OP. He is a confirmed Tinubu supporter masquerading as a PO supporter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi, The So Called Successful Banker / Breaking News: Tax Office Invites Peter Obi. / I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.