Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,188 members, 7,950,113 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Up Ghana Forum - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Up Ghana Forum (3726 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Up Ghana Forum by atutupo8125: 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
alisha83939:

Do you know how many thousands of dollars the team behind the Ghana forum makes every month? you are here speaking english and still languishing in miserable life...go get sense
you finished the guy

2 Likes

Re: Up Ghana Forum by alisha83939: 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
atutupo8125:

you finished the guy
yes oo
Re: Up Ghana Forum by atutupo8125: 12:41am On Jul 06, 2022
more opinions are expected on the Up Ghana forum
Re: Up Ghana Forum by kiddkash(m): 1:15am On Jul 06, 2022
alisha83939:
I just stumbled on the Ghana forum and really fell in love it.

I noticed Nairaland does not like the site or Nairaland sees it as a competition because if you type the name of the ghana forum ( unless u type it like this: dot com) in your comment they will ban you.

So, I want you guys opinion on why Nairaland sees the site as a threat

Please do not type the name of the site when you write your comment because Nairaland will ban you.
Copyright issue. They stole nairaland features and yet seun hasn't taken them to court

2 Likes

Re: Up Ghana Forum by usserX: 9:34am On Jul 06, 2022
alisha83939:

Do you know how many thousands of dollars the team behind the Ghana forum makes every month? you are here speaking english and still languishing in miserable life...go get sense

You wish. grin grin grin
No be only thousands of dollars. You make thousands of dollars, yet you're here spamming the forum you copied from, instead of investing in paid advertisment. grin grin keep fooling yourself.

As a website developer and designer, I can tell you for free that your forum isn't ready to generate money. You can't even monetize it right now.

You think it's about deceiving yourself with fake, manually imputed member statistics. The members on that forum isn't even up to 100, not to talk of the 40,000+ you put up there.

You don't even have money for paid adverts to reach your ghana people who might actually be interested in frustrating their life with that slow as$ website.

Neither do you have the money to upgrade the web host from Shared Hosting, to a more capable and faster VPS or Dedicated Hosting.

You don't have money for any of those, yet you make thousands of dollars from forum that isn't ready to show ads.

Oga go and improve your forum before spamming another's.

4 Likes

Re: Up Ghana Forum by kelspinall(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2022
similar..... og and remix
Re: Up Ghana Forum by alisha83939: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2022
usserX:

You wish. grin grin grin
No be only thousands of dollars. You make thousands of dollars, yet you're here spamming the forum you copied from, instead of investing in paid advertisment. grin grin keep fooling yourself.

As a website developer and designer, I can tell you for free that your forum isn't ready to generate money. You can't even monetize it right now.

You think it's about deceiving yourself with fake, manually imputed member statistics. The members on that forum isn't even up to 100, not to talk of the 40,000+ you put up there.

You don't even have money for paid adverts to reach your ghana people who might actually be interested in frustrating their life with that slow as$ website.

Neither do you have the money to upgrade the web host from Shared Hosting, to a more capable and faster VPS or Dedicated Hosting.

You don't have money for any of those, yet you make thousands of dollars from forum that isn't ready to show ads.

Oga go and improve your forum before spamming another's.

I repeat you have a miserable life and you are just being envious...go and check my profile with the same username on the Ghana forum....I joined not up to a month.....if you are actually driven by facts and information you would have seen from reliable web sources the worth and technology of their forum (web hosted on AWS vps technologies).....I am super confident that you are one the yahoo developers...

You claim to be a web developer yet you never created anything in your life and you are here criticizing other peoples work.

Go and get a life and learn to appreciate other peoples work....I dont have to be a Ghanaian before I see something interesting in what they do.

Even Nairaland feels intimidated with the rate the Ghana forum is growing, hence the way they ban them.....

2 Likes

Re: Up Ghana Forum by atutupo8125: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2022
kiddkash:

Copyright issue. They stole nairaland features and yet seun hasn't taken them to court

Nairaland script is freely available on the internet....just google to know more....I can give you at least 5 websites using the script....Seun can not claim ownership (cos of the fear of losing Nairaland or further exposing himself)....he also picked it and added his own features
Re: Up Ghana Forum by alisha83939: 11:15am On Jul 06, 2022
atutupo8125:

Nairaland script is freely available on the internet....just google to know more....I can give you at least 5 websites using the script....Seun can not claim ownership (cos of the fear of losing Nairaland or further exposing himself)....he also picked it and added his own features

Really?
Re: Up Ghana Forum by kiddkash(m): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2022
atutupo8125:

he was the first to do it, which was way back 2005 and incorporated it. so anyone else who uses it, are violating his copyright and should pay restitution

P.S scroll down of nairaland, you'll see ⓒ which is copyright 2005-2022
Re: Up Ghana Forum by usserX: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
alisha83939:

I repeat you have a miserable life and you are just being envious...go and check my profile with the same username on the Ghana forum....I joined not up to a month.....if you are actually driven by facts and information you would have seen from reliable web sources the worth and technology of their forum (web hosted on AWS vps technologies).....I am super confident that you are one the yahoo developers...

This guy is more stupid than I thought grin grin grin.

I'm 100% sure you're the owner of that stupid forum, and 98% of the members there are all your accounts, which you use to create threads, comment and reply yourself, just as you're doing here.

I thought you're just stupid but never knew you're dumb as well.

alisha83939:

You claim to be a web developer yet you never created anything in your life and you are here criticizing other peoples work.

Lemme lecture you.

I have a very unique and successful blog and earns good amount of money from adsense monetisation. The reason you don't see me spamming this forum to promote it is because I'm not as stupid as you are.

I spent time optimizing it for organic traffic by applying best SEO tactics.

I have developed hundreds of websites as a freelance web developer, including unique forums, blogs, e-commerce store, business/company websites.

For you, aside copying someone's ideas what else have you created.

I'm sure you've learned a lot from me today. This will be my last reply to you
Re: Up Ghana Forum by alisha83939: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
usserX:

This guy is more stupid than I thought grin grin grin.

I'm 100% sure you're the owner of that stupid forum, and 98% of the members there are all your accounts, which you use to create threads, comment and reply yourself, just as you're doing here.

I thought you're just stupid but never knew you're dumb as well.

Lemme lecture you.

I have a very unique and successful blog and earns good amount of money from adsense monetisation. The reason you don't see me spamming this forum to promote it is because I'm not as stupid as you are.

I spent time optimizing it for organic traffic by applying best SEO tactics.

I have developed hundreds of websites as a freelance web developer, including unique forums, blogs, e-commerce store, business/company websites.

For you, aside copying someone's ideas what else have you created.

I'm sure you've learned a lot from me today. This will be my last reply to you
if you can not refer to your mother as a guy, never do that to any other female.
Nobody asked you to comment on the thread in the first place...you did, got vilified and you want to run...don't run engage me and I shall give you words that will probably sink you into depression.

silly unfortunate being...

if you ever comment again on my thread, then you are a bastard...which you probably are

2 Likes

Re: Up Ghana Forum by atutupo8125: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
kiddkash:

he was the first to do it, which was way back 2005 and incorporated it. so anyone else who uses it, are violating his copyright and should pay restitution

P.S scroll down of nairaland, you'll see ⓒ which is copyright 2005-2022

Try to do research before you make public claims bro...
Check web resource for smf forum so you can know the earliest adopters of the script...
Re: Up Ghana Forum by alisha83939: 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
atutupo8125:

you finished the guy
He got what he deserves
Re: Up Ghana Forum by alisha83939: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Cypress042:
I have an account there already

AbigTroll042 wink

Nairaland is fun and interesting at same time forget it smiley
Nice
Re: Up Ghana Forum by Epurogonogono(m): 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
I've checked that forum already and it kinda looks similar to nairaland undecided undecided undecided.

Please does anyone know the creator of that forum? I've searched the internet but haven't gotten answers yet.
Re: Up Ghana Forum by alisha83939: 7:12am On Jul 07, 2022
Epurogonogono:
I've checked that forum already and it kinda looks similar to nairaland undecided undecided undecided.

Please does anyone know the creator of that forum? I've searched the internet but haven't gotten answers yet.

Same question that I had and the reason I created this thread......
Re: Up Ghana Forum by atutupo8125: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2022
alisha83939:

Same question that I had and the reason I created this thread......

I heard the Up Ghana forum is owned by group of Ghanaian investors
Re: Up Ghana Forum by EmiDon11: 10:13am On Jul 07, 2022
cc:Seun, u need to sue those copycats ASAP pls
Re: Up Ghana Forum by postbmd: 11:05am On Jul 07, 2022
kiddkash:

cause seun doesn't own d script use to make d site.

Its an open script anyone can use it

2 Likes

Re: Up Ghana Forum by kiddkash(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2022
postbmd:

hmm good to know, then why did he make copyright
Re: Up Ghana Forum by atutupo8125: 11:41am On Jul 07, 2022
postbmd:

This was what I was trying to explain to kidkash....that any one very good in programming can take up the open source software and customise it to taste..that is what they have done in with the up ghana forum.

Seun only copyrighted the name of 'nairaland'.....he has no power on the open source code
Re: Up Ghana Forum by postbmd: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2022
kiddkash:

hmm good to know, then why did he make copyright
he copyrighted nairaland the name not d code
Re: Up Ghana Forum by alisha83939: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
postbmd:
he copyrighted nairaland the name not d code

really? pls tell me more
Re: Up Ghana Forum by postbmd: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
alisha83939:

really? pls tell me more

Try open a website with a name similar to google when it get popular u will see d real owner
Re: Up Ghana Forum by alisha83939: 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
postbmd:

Try open a website with a name similar to google when it get popular u will see d real owner

I don't really understand this... please rephrase
Re: Up Ghana Forum by postbmd: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
alisha83939:

I don't really understand this... please rephrase

For example ur name is a company alisha n its copy righted someone also started his or her company and called it alishar, if u registered first u can take d fella to court for Substantial similarity
Re: Up Ghana Forum by alisha83939: 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
postbmd:

For example ur name is a company alisha n its copy righted someone also started his or her company and called it alishar, if u registered first u can take d fella to court for Substantial similarity

OK I get your point....So Seun only has right on the name nairaland not the open source code
Re: Up Ghana Forum by postbmd: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
alisha83939:

OK I get your point....So Seun only has right on the name nairaland not the open source code
yes
Re: Up Ghana Forum by atutupo8125: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
alisha83939:

absolutely
Re: Up Ghana Forum by alisha83939: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
atutupo8125:

absolutely
OK...do you know the owner(s) of the up Ghana forum......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Show A Guy How Much U Love Him? / Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! / My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.