Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,040 members, 7,946,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

MUST READ!!! How To Grow Your Business Fast Without Begging People To Buy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MUST READ!!! How To Grow Your Business Fast Without Begging People To Buy (132 Views)

Joshua Udom Exposed: How To Get Capital For Your Business Fast! / Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Business : Fast And Easy Money-Spinning Investment / How To Grow Your Online Business Fast On Facebook And Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ!!! How To Grow Your Business Fast Without Begging People To Buy by Imeakpanjunr(m): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
HOW TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS FAST WITHOUT BEGGING PEOPLE TO BUY.. Part 1

If you have been struggling in your business, it may not be a PRODUCT PROBLEM but these two skills,..

First, WHAT ARE SKILLS??,

A skill is an ability to do something so well because you have practiced over and over again and skills are gotten through investing in knowledge...

So what are the skills NEEDED to turn your online business into a 6 FIGURE business,

what are there??

1. Sales and marketing; and
2. Copywriting.

* SALES AND MARKETING

Let me be brutally clear and not mince my words about what I believe
to be the single most important rule in business is;

AS THE OWNER, YOUR NUMBER ONE RESPONSIBILITY IS TO SELL.

Selling is not something you do on the side. It’s not something you can OUTSOURCE or completely DELEGATE.
It’s the single most important job anybusiness and consequently any owner.
It doesn’t matter whether you have a GREAT PRODUCT OR SERVICE… Your entire existence as an entrepreneur lives and dies by how effective your SALES AND MARKETING is at producing new revenue...

By Sabri Suby
Author, SELL LIKE CRAZY
World's renowned online Marketer...

Therefore Learning how to sell, most importantly online is fastest way of growing your business, THE WORLD has become a GLOBAL VILLAGE and the internet is our MARKET SQUARE,..

That's why there are various courses online that teaches you how to sell..I.e

* How to generate TRAFFIC for your business,.. I am sure you already know that TRAFFIC is the live wire of every business...

* Conversion of potential buyers to actual buyers, not begging them to buy from you..

* Mastering objections handling.. If they say it's too expensive what it means?? Or if they say I cannot afford it, what does it means?? By the way there mean TWO DIFFERENT THINGS..

* Creating irresistible offers, using the GOD FATHER'S STRATEGY, Where your potential buyers will feel stupid for saying NO.

Hope this helps?

Nsikak-Abasi Akpan
Business consultant/Digital marketer and Coach

Click here � https:///2wjl35 to connect with me for more FREE tips that will ×10 your sales

(1) (Reply)

Ecobank Named Best Trade Finance Bank In West Africa / The Facebook Ads Agency That Will Grow Your Revenue / Safest And The Most Reliable Place To Exchange Your Digital Asset With Best Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.