Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,776 members, 7,938,349 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

She Said Am Not Romantic - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said Am Not Romantic (3266 Views)

My Girlfriend Said Am Too Small To Hurt Her Feelings What Should I Do? / My Bf Said Am Boring / She Said Am Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: She Said Am Not Romantic by Collinsjonson: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Firstly, let me ask you, for you and your girl friend what is the definition of being Romantic? Roses,Candles and Chocolates..Valentine’s day Present..Birthday Surprises..Candle light dinner.. Few Lovey Dovey words.. If you have been thinking this, then let me tell you that you are just a disciple of what is called as ROMANTIC MYTHOLOGY; which over the years we all have learned from movies, songs, novels and poems. This definition of romance has been taught to us by the social milieu. Basically, being Romantic is a gesture which needs to be shown to your partner to tell her that you madly and badly love and care for them. This pure act of love can be as small as cooking a meal or doing the dishes if she is late from work. Introverts mostly do not initiate a talk and keep their talks short and hence they are mostly mistaken as being unromantic in a relationship.

[url="https://www.mywawavisit.onl/"]www.mywawavisit.com[/url]
Re: She Said Am Not Romantic by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ofcourse not! Why would you think that? Were you stalking me?
It's a troll... He keeps cloning my account...
B-Berry??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Some D.R.C Communities Transport Dead Bodies To And From The Mortuary / Type Of Women Most Men Find Attractive / Ladies This Is My Appology:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.