Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) (33319 Views)

Dapo Abiodun Meets With Babatunde Fashola Over Otta-Abeokuta Road. / Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics / APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Lazenby007(m): 7:48am On Jul 05, 2022
Shellsploit:
Are they OBIdient?
Not yet. But come february 2023 they shall surely be
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by MartinsD12(m): 7:49am On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Lazenby007(m): 7:49am On Jul 05, 2022
Just imagine......national issues !
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by idamokoemmanuel(m): 7:50am On Jul 05, 2022
Igbo:
Mazi Bola Ugochukwu Tinubu is greater than all Okoros combined
Why are the Ibos your only problem in this world or didn't you understand the topic. Wasted sperm like you, fool and idiot like you. Your hate for the Ibos will end you.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Sucolee(m): 7:50am On Jul 05, 2022
Eleyi visit emi lokan
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by victorv12(m): 7:58am On Jul 05, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Any small thing...

Tinubu go run go Paris.
Atiku go run go Dubai.

But most Nigerians are still canvassing at large for these thieves, who do Nigerians this kain thing sef!

I keep telling people that most of these our politicians don't live in Nigeria. Their family lives outside the country. It's only when they're coming home to collect money and sit down for plenary at the National Assembly, that's when you see them.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Omoodutodaiwa1: 8:06am On Jul 05, 2022
Awa lokan please support us
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Crvrider: 8:09am On Jul 05, 2022
Tinubu how many "Owo mi da" did you see in the streets of France? Peter Obi went to Egypt for just 3days for a good course and he was almost cannibalized by your supporters. Now the table has turned and we are still counting since you jetted out of the country.

Nigeria be wise, choose your leaders wisely. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by lexisop: 8:11am On Jul 05, 2022
I wonder what you people are always looking for in those countries, that's why u people don't want to mk this country better..
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:13am On Jul 05, 2022
slimfit1:
So we need to prepare our capital to be moved to Paris now abi? Look we need to start putting a value on our land. The world is listening to our music because we changed the mindset of only foreign music is the best that we use to have 20 years ago. Our country can be better if we make our leaders accountable for every penny they spend. If you can't holiday in Nigeria or get health care in Nigeria please don't contest for President. We can't sell our country to foreigners when our leaders can't even trust made in Nigeria products. We foreigners can start to come to our country for holidays, tourism and trade, but first, we need to start letting our leaders know that you can't use London, Paris or New York to bobo us.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by ugodson(m): 8:14am On Jul 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Why is Jagaban rubbing his nipple....?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216380.gif[/img]

I swear u dey mad grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by olatuns2017: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Iraloren: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2022
No Southerners or south west or ever middle belt should Vote any Northerners because of Boko Haram ,Fulani , Bandits , Fulani Iswap , Fulain militant and Fulain hansmen . They secretly force Tinubu to choose Muslim as running mate, also want to use kwankwaso to force Obi to be VP so they can use obi to win Election and retain power in North, continue they agenda of killing. God will fail them. We stand for OBI or TINUBU.

NwaNimo1:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/04/ogun-governor-abiodun-meets-tinubu-in-paris-photo/
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by nzechu(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2022
Immatex:

They live and own mansions abroad but will never make the country like abroad.

They deliberately ensure Nigeria is backward as that works best for their selfish agendas.

A governor and Presidential candidate standing outside without security personnel because it's Paris not Nigeria.
would you blame them, or you would blame the people supporting them
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by gabolak(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2022
LOLSeeComment:
Awon "Eleyi" tongue

Won bad gan.....
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by UrPapa: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2022
SuRamzy:
If na me be tinubu i go just dey hide my face from camera.
tueh!, damn ugly
If ur father was Tinubu, you won’t be on nairaland typing jargons

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Enumerator(m): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2022
cheesy
tamdun:
Eleyi 1 of eleyi land grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Johel(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/04/ogun-governor-abiodun-meets-tinubu-in-paris-photo/

A useless governor that can't even provide good road for his people.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Alexiiydon: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2022
DMerciful:
What are you benefitting from Tinubu thats making you defend him?
because na great leader him be simple
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Johel(m): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2022
SuRamzy:
tueh!, damn ugly

Ugliness wey money no fit change....Ugliness and wickedness in one body...yet some Amala looking pple will lick his ass and feast on his poo.... misplaced priorities.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:

he dey breastfeeding nah
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by slowice(m): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2022
Eleyi visits emilokan grin

See how confortable are in a country with good infrastructure and great leaders.

But when they construct small 10km road here with Chinese company, they expect us to sing their praise for a whole year. Wicked people
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Flo36: 9:18am On Jul 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Eleyii Governor and President emilokam

Omoluabi no get wahala... While them dey wail we dey cruise dey enjoy our fajii

you no even write the emilokan well
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by usagee36: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2022
Ex Yahoo and card fraud men. You will never find them in America. Criminals
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Maxwell4404(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2022
I still don't understand why Nigeria Politicians go meet up in Overseas, why can't they meet up here in 9ja, Other Country's Politicians don't meet up in 9ja oOo00o...
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by famology(m): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by HRMK: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2022
NIGERIAN POLITICIANS WITH THEIR JOKERS!SO,ABIODUN IS NOW WITH TINUBU AFTER,OSUNBAJO,HIS PREFERRED CANDIDATE LOST THE RACE?WOULD HE BE GOING DOWN ON HIS KNEES OR WHAT?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
African jagaban
The undisputed one

Very influential person cheesy

We the movement of obidient group of Nigeria
Say no to you sir cheesy tongue.

obedient group of Biafra have join the zoo

up zoo!
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by kelmicheal: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2022
How come they are wearing same shoes
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Maberu: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2022
SuRamzy:
tueh!, damn ugly
show us your ogogoro father let us rate him
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by HRMK: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lazenby007:
Not yet. But come february 2023 they shall surely be
UR WASTING UR TIME!THE BEST OF OBI IS A DISTANT THIRD!HE ISNT IN THE CLASS OF TINUBU AND ATIKU!VOTING IS NOT DONE ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:

he wanna cum shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy Slams Reno Omokri / Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election / Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.