Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) (33328 Views)

Dapo Abiodun Meets With Babatunde Fashola Over Otta-Abeokuta Road. / Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics / APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Henrymas(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
If you know what is good for you and your generation yet unborn, kindly avoid by all means the APC's satanic broom.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by 007lss: 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Why is Jagaban rubbing his nipple....?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216380.gif[/img]
lol
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Mogajunior(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
SuRamzy:
If na me be tinubu i go just dey hide my face from camera.
tueh!, damn ugly
It appears you are still a kid. A wealthy man cannot be termed ugly. Tinubu will snatch your wife in the blink of an eye.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Man2utd(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
The guy that can't solve his state issue, discussing national issue.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by jamace(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Get well soon visit grin... A man who does not know when to leave the stage when ovation is loudest will naturally be shown the way out...
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by thoosing(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/04/ogun-governor-abiodun-meets-tinubu-in-paris-photo/

I will open an amazing website/online advertising platform for you at a ridiculous and pocket friendly amount. Whatsapp me via 0.7.0.3026;20:41....
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by DMerciful(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
Is that what you're benefitting?
Alexiiydon:
because na great leader him be simple
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Tareq1105: 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Eleyi don go apologize.

Good boy...go and sin no more

Yes, Tinubu forgiven spirit stands him out. However, I'll not vote for Eleyi if he fail to fix Obantoko-Moore junction Road.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Tareq1105: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
jamace:
Get well soon visit grin... A man who does not know when to leave the stage when ovation is loudest will naturally be shown the way out...

With your minority votes?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Tareq1105: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
Mogajunior:
It appears you are still a kid. A wealthy man cannot be termed ugly. Tinubu will snatch your wife in the blink of an eye.

No, his wife will divorce him for Tinubu.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Tareq1105: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
mrkings84:

So where are there bandwagon of security aids?
You see how mean and wicked our politicians are. Will a sitting governor and a ruling party presidential flag bearer stand outside anywhere in Nigeria with heavy security agents?

Come 2023 it won't be business as usual!
The youths are wiser now!!

You mean to say Ipob Biafra agitators are wiser now.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Tareq1105: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
PoliteActivist:

To show he can move his hand. Don't know who he thinks he is fooling. Man looks UNWELL!!

Former US president Roosevelt ruled America on wheel chair for years.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by PoliteActivist: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
Tareq1105:

Former US president Roosevelt ruled America on wheel chair for years.

Be honest, doesn't that man in that photo look old and sick? Did FDR ever look like that? If you had a company will you hire that man for any important job.? Man looks like he should be in a nursing home
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Cromagnon: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Immatex:

They live and own mansions abroad but will never make the country like abroad.

That is not their job
It's yours

They deliberately ensure Nigeria is backward as that works best for their selfish agendas.
You are the ones that make Nigeria backward not them

A governor and Presidential candidate standing outside without security personnel because it's Paris not Nigeria.
of course, who knows them there
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Cromagnon: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
SuRamzy:
tueh!, damn ugly
but you all know his name and face. You that you're handsome, who knows you? How many governors have you raised?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Lazenby007(m): 8:00am On Jul 06, 2022
HRMK:
UR WASTING UR TIME!THE BEST OF OBI IS A DISTANT THIRD!HE ISNT IN THE CLASS OF TINUBU AND ATIKU!VOTING IS NOT DONE ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!
I hear you. The best YOU as a Nigerian can do is to go get your PVC and come next year go cast your vote for your choice. Whatever choice we all make, after one year of the next, our conscience shall be our judge. Vote wisely!
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by HRMK: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lazenby007:
I hear you. The best YOU as a Nigerian can do is to go get your PVC and come next year go cast your vote for your choice. Whatever choice we all make, after one year of the next, our conscience shall be our judge. Vote wisely!
YOU DONT TELL A LEARNED SEPTUAGENARIAN GRADPA WHAT TO DO ABOUT VOTING!!
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Lazenby007(m): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
HRMK:
YOU DONT TELL A LEARNED SEPTUAGENARIAN GRADPA WHAT TO DO ABOUT VOTING!!
Issokay continue! Seventy years old man. Na there you dey!
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by HRMK: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lazenby007:
Issokay continue! Seventy years old man. Na there you dey!
not surprised to hear that from you!its in ur blood in that region of urs!nothing anybody could do abt it!!
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by HRMK: 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Henrymas:
If you know what is good for you and your generation yet unborn, kindly avoid by all means the APC's satanic broom.
NO NIGERIAN POLITICAL PARTY IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER!ONE CULD BE IN APC IN THE MORNING AND PDP IN THE AFTERNOON!HOW MANY PARTIES OBI TRIED IN HIS LIFETIME?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Lazenby007(m): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
HRMK:
not surprised to hear that from you!its in ur blood in that region of urs!nothing anybody could do abt it!!
Issokay continue! Seventy year old man. I am not surprised anyways.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Lazenby007(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
HRMK:
I can never be shocked to hear that from you as nothing good can never come out from that region of URS except killings and sorrow.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by HRMK: 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lazenby007:
I can never be shocked to hear that from you as nothing good can never come out from that region of URS except killings and sorrow.
hahaha...yes,it can NEVER but would EVER be ur portion!let me hear ur resounding AMEN to that!have u ever seen the fourwalls of a classroom in ur life?obviously NOT!!
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by HRMK: 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lazenby007:
Issokay continue! Seventy year old man. I am not surprised anyways.
ISSOKAY?ANYWAYS?LIKE SERIOUSLY?INTERESTING!
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Lazenby007(m): 12:53am On Jul 07, 2022
HRMK:
hahaha...yes,it can NEVER but would EVER be ur portion!let me hear ur resounding AMEN to that!have u ever seen the fourwalls of a classroom in ur life?obviously NOT!!
At 70,you are on Nairaland fooling yourself around where as your mates are elder state men with national honours thinking of how to move the country forward. Just look at your life. Exchanging banters on NL. Continue
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Mfetenang: 2:29am On Jul 07, 2022
SuRamzy:
tueh!, damn ugly
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Mfetenang: 2:29am On Jul 07, 2022
You can go to court.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by HRMK: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
Lazenby007:
At 70,you are on Nairaland fooling yourself around where as your mates are elder state men with national honours thinking of how to move the country forward. Just look at your life. Exchanging banters on NL. Continue
WHEN UR ANCESTORS KNOW NOTHING,WHAT WOULD THEY IMPART TO GENERATIONS AFTER THEM?TRASH IN TRASH OUT!NONE OF UR ILLETRATE ANCESTORS COULD SHOW HIS FACE HERE!I DONT EVEN AV TO FALL SO LOW TO RESPOND TO A STACK NUISANCE!A FOOL WILL ALWAYS BE A FOOL 24/7!!
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by HRMK: 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
Henrymas:
INTERESTING!THEY SHOULD GO UNDER THE COVER OF PDP's HOLY UMBRELLA!!
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by Lazenby007(m): 7:05am On Jul 08, 2022
HRMK:
WHEN UR ANCESTORS KNOW NOTHING,WHAT WOULD THEY IMPART TO GENERATIONS AFTER THEM?TRASH IN TRASH OUT!NONE OF UR ILLETRATE ANCESTORS COULD SHOW HIS FACE HERE!I DONT EVEN AV TO FALL SO LOW TO RESPOND TO A STACK NUISANCE!A FOOL WILL ALWAYS BE A FOOL 24/7!!
Aren't you among the foolish and useless ancestors of yours. At your useless age, you don't know how to respond to a simple answer. You come to NL to display your nonentity. You claim to be a wise Sept. but you are so daft and myopic.
As illiterate as my ancestors were, they could never have been so unreasonable and jobless as you being on NL dragging comments with your 'grandchildren'. My illiterate ancestors would be in their council room proffering solutions to their troubled community.
You claim to be educated,check out your 'ILLETRATE' self.
At your age,you have nothing to impart on your children and grandchildren but 'ILLETRACY'. OLD FOOL.
Seventy years old man.... continue
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by HRMK: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
A WISEMAN WONT ARGUE WITH ONE THAT HAS GONE ROUND THE BEND!TRY TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!WE ARE NOT ON SAME LEVEL!!
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) by BItt: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
NovusHomo:

"Prince" Dapo Abiodun, Ph.D (Credit Card Fraud College, AnyState, USA), The ELEYI of Nigeria
hahahhah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK / Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Baba Sala’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.